Revlon Nail Polish Is Not A Cosmetic?

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 11:04 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Revlon nail polish is not a cosmetic?

My $2 off any color cosmetic would not ring thru on nail polish. It is part of 40% off and get $5 rr . I did find one store who pushed it thru but the coupon beep. Should this coupon work?
The Following User Says Thank You to leidig32 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-14-2010, 11:12 AM

RE: Revlon nail polish is not a cosmetic?

My Mood/Status:
lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lilbbaby has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I am not sure, but there is separate coupon out there for the nailpolish so maybe it is coded differently. Hopefully an expert on here can help you better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for the kindness of all the strangers who are

now my AFC family for sharing their deals and
a BIG
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and a HUGE
to everyone!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lilbbaby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 11:19 AM

leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!leidig32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leidig32 View Post
My $2 off any color cosmetic would not ring thru on nail polish. It is part of 40% off and get $5 rr . I did find one store who pushed it thru but the coupon beep. Should this coupon work?
I looked up cosmetic in the dictionary It states nail polish is a cosmetic. I am almost tempted to print that paper and bring it in the store with me LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to leidig32 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 11:56 AM

FSOT BOGO Qs

lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lululu888 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
If you look at the upc on the nail polish, it's got too few digits to match up with the coupon upc, and that's why it beeped. A while back they had the special edition nail polish that donates a portion of their sales to the breast cancer foundation, those ones actually had the full digit upc (placed on the side of the cap, instead of at the bottom of the bottle) and actually matched up to the MQ upc and never beeped. So, yes, the MQ should work on the nail polish, but blame it on Revlon for the upc labels on the nail polish for the beeping and frustration at the registers!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lululu888 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lululu888 View Post
If you look at the upc on the nail polish, it's got too few digits to match up with the coupon upc, and that's why it beeped. A while back they had the special edition nail polish that donates a portion of their sales to the breast cancer foundation, those ones actually had the full digit upc (placed on the side of the cap, instead of at the bottom of the bottle) and actually matched up to the MQ upc and never beeped. So, yes, the MQ should work on the nail polish, but blame it on Revlon for the upc labels on the nail polish for the beeping and frustration at the registers!
I bought some of those with the label on the cap, I did not know why they did that...now I do.
I will fight harder now to get this coupon to work out. Thanks for the info I am now armed and dangerous LOL!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leidig32 For This Useful Post: