Pantene Rebate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2007, 08:59 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

andesjardins02 has posted more than 25 good deals
Help Sign Pantene Rebate

Did anyone else purchase Pantene in the past week from Rite-Aid? I did because it stated in my local ad that they were on sale for $4 each and then there was a $3 mail-in rebate and then I had a $3/2 coupon so it made it $2 for two bottles of shampoo.

I entered in all of my information and when it was processed, the Pantene was missing so I e-mailed corp. They stated there are no rebates on Pantene for July, even though the ad clearly states there is a $3 mail-in rebate. Am I missing something here?

riteaid.com/stores/weekly_ad/detail_item.jsf?tnumber=T84991&circularId=1266&pag e=10&region=east
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-07-2007, 11:48 AM

RE: Pantene Rebate

bluehenjoan has posted more than 50 good deals
Hi there-

I made the same exact mistake. There are actually store coupons for the Pantene buried in the SCR book, and I had wrongly assumed it was a rebate like the other items. I'm a little annoyed because their ad is confusing- it say coupon in little tiny print, which is easy to miss! My nearest Rite Aid is not very convenient, I might try to take them back next week and bring the coupon to get my $3. We'll see what happens!

Joan
Old 07-07-2007, 02:44 PM

andesjardins02 has posted more than 25 good deals
Thanks for your help. I'm really annoyed with this. It is incredibly deceptive and as much as I'd like to do like you, I already gave my mom the bottles of shampoo (they were for her) and it's far too much of a hassle to get them from her, drive back to the store and then back to her. To say I'm disappointed in their tactics is an understatement........
Old 07-07-2007, 03:26 PM

Grounded for Life

lilacq has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by andesjardins02
Thanks for your help. I'm really annoyed with this. It is incredibly deceptive and as much as I'd like to do like you, I already gave my mom the bottles of shampoo (they were for her) and it's far too much of a hassle to get them from her, drive back to the store and then back to her. To say I'm disappointed in their tactics is an understatement........
You don't need to retrieve the bottles. Some stores will apply the coupon after the fact if you bring in your receipt, YMMV.

Or buy 2 more using the coupons. Return them using the first higher cost receipt.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:51 AM

mysticprincess has posted more than 25 good deals
my RA is really good about giving money back from coupons. i go in early sunday mornings to get the SCR items before they sell out, then go later that week to get the money back from my coupons. if they give you a hard time, tell them you used manufacturer's coupons from the paper and that these are store coupons.

Tags
pantene, rebate