Rolaids Back In Stock!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 04:33 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ear2010 has posted more than 100 good deals!ear2010 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Rolaids back in stock!

I had been waiting to use my $4/2 coupon for a moneymaker but all the rolaids were recalled. Well, today they're back. I bought 2 packs for $1.32 each and used a $4 coupon. . no beeps, no problems!

Granted, I bought a ton of other stuff, had a ton of other coupons, and a tired 1 year old. . . so I think the cashier pushed a few through for me.

Oh and the dove trial size shampoo/conditioner worked great for an overage too!

Got some pictureka card games for $.24 and free kikkoman soy sauce. . . it was a good day (other than the tired toddler!).
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ear2010 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:36 PM

RE: Rolaids back in stock!

My Mood/Status:
sassikatri has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sassikatri has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sassikatri has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sassikatri has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sassikatri has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sassikatri has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sassikatri has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I tried the Rolaids for the first time tonight. Held up the line while the cashier asked the new manager(?) what to do (mine were 1.67/pk). I told her to just write in the amt I paid (because it says up to $4)...Manager had to go to the office and came back what seemed like 5 minutes later and did as I had told them. I wasn't upset, but you should have heard the lady that was in back of me! I still have a couple Qs left...not sure I'll try them again, though I love free Rolaids!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:11 AM

Shopping

My Mood/Status:
cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!cindia86 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Don't let what other people say bother you. Who cares. You are saving for you and your family.
The Following User Says Thank You to cindia86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2010, 10:48 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
hannimosaver has posted more than 100 good deals!hannimosaver has posted more than 100 good deals!
My Walmart wouldn't let me use them. They beeped when they scanned the coupons and the cashier and the csa told me "It excludes trial size. They must considered the 3pack a trial since it isn't in the bottle". Wasn't worth the agruement. I was able to use them at my Dollar General for the same deal.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:48 PM

Ryleesmommi has posted more than 10 good deals
Where did you get the coupon for the rolaids?
Old 02-12-2010, 07:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
tami tank has posted more than 200 great deals!tami tank has posted more than 200 great deals!tami tank has posted more than 200 great deals!
If your like me i have tons of Rolaids you can buy a box of tucks take a longs and the 3pk rolaids for 4.07 and with coupon only pay .07 and i dont have any trouble then with the coupon
The Following User Says Thank You to tami tank For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2010, 09:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
lovemoney has posted more than 150 good deals!lovemoney has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryleesmommi View Post
where did you get the coupon for the rolaids?
i think 01-03 rp2
Old 02-14-2010, 08:51 AM

is cutting coupons!

My Mood/Status:
ria has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ria has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ria has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ria has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ria has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!ria has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I should have done this with the tucks pads..tried the 3 pack rolaids and they beeped...after discussing it with two other employees and CSM cashier said that I could not use them because it was not as "pictured"...I said, take them off my bill..
maybe next time!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with 3 BLESSINGS
2 boys

and a princess
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ria For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2010, 09:07 AM

MSing for another luxury trip :)
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ria View Post
I should have done this with the tucks pads..tried the 3 pack rolaids and they beeped...after discussing it with two other employees and CSM cashier said that I could not use them because it was not as "pictured"...I said, take them off my bill..
maybe next time!
I'm getting tired of Rolaids, too. How much are tucks pads? is there possible overage if you buy them?

TIA

ISO: Enfamil/Enfagrow homemailer checks, recently expired okay. PM to trade. Thanks!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:50 AM

rosevan has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rosevan has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rosevan has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rosevan has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rosevan has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!rosevan has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ria View Post
maybe next time!
this is EXACTLY what happened to me when I tried to use my coupon & I was even buying the Rolaids with extra medication in them that were $1.97 each x 2. They said it had to be what was pictured even thought he coupon says ANY.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:30 AM

MADISONPAIGE'SMOM has posted more than 200 great deals!MADISONPAIGE'SMOM has posted more than 200 great deals!MADISONPAIGE'SMOM has posted more than 200 great deals!
I've had issues with the Rolaids Q's as well. Last time I used one I bought tow of the $1.67/ 3 roll pack. The cashier refused the q, even when I told her she should price adjust the q down to the purchase price (since the Q says up to $4.00.)

So this time, I bought two of the 3 packs that were $2.12 each, thinking that those be okay. But when the cashier scanned the Q, the register spit out a slip that said I did not purchase the items. I dug through my bags and found them to show him that I DID purchase them and he reluctantly put the Q through. To top it off, after I got home, I realized that he apparently did not scan several of my other Q's.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:42 AM

MSing for another luxury trip :)
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADISONPAIGE'SMOM View Post
I've had issues with the Rolaids Q's as well. Last time I used one I bought tow of the $1.67/ 3 roll pack. The cashier refused the q, even when I told her she should price adjust the q down to the purchase price (since the Q says up to $4.00.)

So this time, I bought two of the 3 packs that were $2.12 each, thinking that those be okay. But when the cashier scanned the Q, the register spit out a slip that said I did not purchase the items. I dug through my bags and found them to show him that I DID purchase them and he reluctantly put the Q through. To top it off, after I got home, I realized that he apparently did not scan several of my other Q's.
over here, when the Rolaids Q is scanned, it prompts cashier to see jourrnal print,

if cashier knows what to do, she enters it as Vendor's coupon after checking correct number was bought with coupons. If cashier over analyzes the coupon, I don't bother to explain and just request for the Rolaids to be taken off my order. That saves me a lot of time and aggravation. The next time I try, it goes through.

It really just depends on the cashier I check out with. I usually stick to those who know what to do but when they're not working I have to take a risk with cashiers I am not sure of.

ISO: Enfamil/Enfagrow homemailer checks, recently expired okay. PM to trade. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post: