Trouble With Glucerna Cereal

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 03:49 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Trouble with Glucerna Cereal

Bought a Glucerna cereal with the rebate given from the other day, everything fine. Bought another cereal with that coupon. Left the store in a rush, realized I was not given another coupon. Called the store, she had me come back in . Still no coupon came out. She gave me a raincheck for B1G1 Free. But that doesn't seem right. What went wrong? Was I actually given a product coupon instead of a store purchase coupon? What should I do?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-10-2007, 03:53 PM

RE: Trouble with Glucerna Cereal

ISO Expired RR or other $ off catalinas
Minnesota Get Together was the BEST!

My Mood/Status:
Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Why would she give you a BOGO coupon, when you should of gotten a $4.59 catalina? You should of gotten the $4.59 catalina.

There have been reports that the catalina is not working for people, though it is good for the whole month.

If it is posted somewhere in your store, then point out that you would like the $4.59 catalina or GC. If it is not posted, then call corp to find out for sure that it is a month long item. Then have them call your store.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-10-2007, 04:18 PM

Grounded for Life

lilacq has posted more than 50 good deals
Unfortunately unless you notice it at the register & have them write on the receipt that you didn't receive a catalina, I can understand YMMV Walgreens reactions. They don't know that you really didn't get it even less than a shopper later saying their change was too low. At least that might match a drawer overage.

Still I'd try calling the store manager & district office if necessary & try discussing it.

The cashier might have scammed the catalina, or the printer might not have been operational.
Old 06-10-2007, 06:38 PM

jsboehm79 has posted more than 100 good deals!jsboehm79 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilacq
The cashier might have scammed the catalina, or the printer might not have been operational.
Yeah, those printers can cause problems. A few days ago doing the Glucerna deal the catalina came out with white streaks through it (like the contacts on the printer needed to be cleaned and it wasn't printing certain sections). I was watching that machine carefully like I do when I expect a catalina (because I've had cashiers not notice because the machine is sometimes on the other end of the counter). Luckily the cashier noticed it too and she said, "I'll take this one, and you can have yours back." So that worked out nicely.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Whiskey is for drinking. Water is for fighting over.
--Mark Twain
Old 06-12-2007, 06:13 PM

Loves her friends :)
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
This printed at my WGs w/out any problems, it's the third time I have done it
Old 06-12-2007, 07:06 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Wednesday has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Went back today and they gave me a Gift Card, all our WG seem to be out of the cereal now
Old 06-12-2007, 08:08 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ours have plenty ~ but I have done the deal (or shall I say TRIED) at 2 different stores ~ no catalina either time.

Now my store has a banner that says "free after rebate or register rewards" and has an assortment of items that are FAR ES items with the Glucerna ~ so I need to get brave again and try it!

Tags
cereal, glucerna, trouble