Free Glucerna Cereal All Month Long In June

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2007, 05:52 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

JoanMarlene has posted more than 50 good deals
Free Glucerna Cereal all month long in June

There was a catalina announcing an offer that will take place from 6/01/07 - 6/30/07. It states: Try New Glucerna Cereal Free! Buy any Glucerna Cereal during event dates and save $4.59 with coupon on your next shopping trip. Excludes RX and items prohibited by law. No cash value. Limit one coupon per purchase per store. Other store exclusions may apply.

So use the $1.25 coupon to get your first box and then just keep rolling that catalina to buy a new box. Limit one box per transaction. And double check the price, someone said the boxes were ringing up for .10c less than the amount of the coupon so you would need to buy something small to makeup the difference. Free Cereal at Walgreens all month long!

Get coupon for $1.25 off cereal here:
http://www.glucerna.com/
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-02-2007, 06:02 PM

RE: Free Glucerna Cereal all month long in June

Loves her friends :)
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks Joan!!
Old 06-02-2007, 06:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!2blacklabs has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Very Cool!! Just got 2 coupons my oldest is a diabetic and this will be GREAT!! Thanks so much!!
Old 06-03-2007, 11:32 AM

jsboehm79 has posted more than 100 good deals!jsboehm79 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Great post! thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Whiskey is for drinking. Water is for fighting over.
--Mark Twain
Old 06-03-2007, 08:19 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Look for $2 peelies on the shakes for "save $2 on any Glucerna"

And to milk it a little more request a free coupon:

http://www.tryglucernacereal.com/

But even w/o the free coupon, if you find the $2 peelies by box 3 the overage from the $2 coupons has more than paid for the initial box.

I only hope it tastes decent, because if they are going to pay me to take it home...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:29 PM

ISO Expired RR or other $ off catalinas
Minnesota Get Together was the BEST!

My Mood/Status:
Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Use the code "house" to get the box of cereal free in the above link.

Old 06-04-2007, 06:07 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mjloves2shop has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmchamplin
Use the code "house" to get the box of cereal free in the above link.
Ooopsie ~ forgot that part!

Sweet deal no matter how you look at it!

Old 06-04-2007, 03:19 PM

jsboehm79 has posted more than 100 good deals!jsboehm79 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Also, WG (at least the ones in my area) have half-gallons of milk for $1.49. Once you have your first box, if you're able to get another $1.25 off coupon (don't know how on earth anyone could do that), then you can use that coupon to pay for the milk to go with all of your cereal. Cereal and milk for $0.15.

--Mark Twain

Last edited by jsboehm79; 06-04-2007 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:35 PM

Look at my New Auction

My Mood/Status:
rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just picked up a box of the strawberries and on top is a little pamplet in a clear bag and when you open it up inside the pamplet it tells you all about filling out a survey and get a $20 prepaid cash card. I just finish filling the survey out. It gives you a choise to do it on-line or over the phone. It gives you a keyword and then a serial number you have to have so not sure if this can be giving out or not. If all the codes are the same or not. It right on the top flap of the box and I only found this one box with it on it. Hope others find it as after the survey it said they will be sending it to me as in the beginning it said if you are eligible so I guess I must be with them saying they are sending it in 4 to 6 weeks I think it was. Good luck find them.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgyman
I just picked up a box of the strawberries and on top is a little pamplet in a clear bag and when you open it up inside the pamplet it tells you all about filling out a survey and get a $20 prepaid cash card. I just finish filling the survey out. It gives you a choise to do it on-line or over the phone. It gives you a keyword and then a serial number you have to have so not sure if this can be giving out or not. If all the codes are the same or not. It right on the top flap of the box and I only found this one box with it on it. Hope others find it as after the survey it said they will be sending it to me as in the beginning it said if you are eligible so I guess I must be with them saying they are sending it in 4 to 6 weeks I think it was. Good luck find them.
I haven't seen any of those yet (I got 4 boxes yesterday), but I'll be on the lookout. Thanks for the tip!

--Mark Twain
Old 06-05-2007, 05:53 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
So you are getting the Catalinas?!?

I did one box on June 3rd and no catalina! I promptly returned it and have been afraid to try another box!

Old 06-05-2007, 05:56 PM

Look at my New Auction

My Mood/Status:
rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!rgyman has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
You are welcome. I only found it on one of the boxes but well looking for.

Old 06-05-2007, 06:01 PM

Look at my New Auction

My Mood/Status:
MJ,
I have gotten the Catalinas twice at two different stores. Maybe, try again.

Old 06-05-2007, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjloves2shop
So you are getting the Catalinas?!?

I did one box on June 3rd and no catalina! I promptly returned it and have been afraid to try another box!
I've been to several different stores, and I've gotten the catalina at every single one. Now, I have had a couple of cashiers not notice the catalina, but I always make sure to get it. I haven't had a problem. I now have 8 boxes of the cereal.

There are two stores in my area that actually have an endcap display with the Glucerna cereal, and on the display (it's small but it's there) it states that it's free after the EasySaver coupon, which is what the catalina is.

--Mark Twain

Last edited by jsboehm79; 06-05-2007 at 10:05 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:43 PM

stylinbabes has posted more than 25 good deals
This same promo is going on at Meijer's right now, too!!
Old 06-06-2007, 04:15 AM

Loves her friends :)
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!KellyMarie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have gotten the catalina
Old 06-06-2007, 12:11 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
dealfindingmommy has posted more than 75 good deals!
Just did this today and it worked great. The only problem is that my Walgreen's only had one box on the shelf. Hoping they re-stock soon
Old 06-06-2007, 04:48 PM

May you believe in the Risen Christ as Saviour
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!GrannyGodley has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
There was a post for Glucerna cereal yesterday that I took advantage of (AFC) I think the code was journal. I then was able to request a different coupon. It let me do both.

HOWEVER, today when I try to access the coupon you guys are talking about with code house, it says one per address/person allowed. The 2 offers must be one-and-the-same.

Found it: posted by countrymom
Get a Coupon for One Free Box of Glucerna Cereal. Code: JOURNAL

http://glucerna.com/offer/landing.aspx?s=cereal

We love Him because He first loved us. I John 4:10

"Who among us would ask our children for a loan,
so we could spend money we do not have, on things we do not need?" Gov. Jindal
Old 06-07-2007, 11:38 AM

pprogram

pprogram has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pprogram has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pprogram has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pprogram has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pprogram has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pprogram has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
They printed here in 4/4 stores NE Ohio, 44484.

2 had an endcap promoting the deal.

thanks
Old 06-24-2007, 06:58 AM

grammiejo has posted more than 100 good deals!grammiejo has posted more than 100 good deals!
Got my $5.00 coupon for the free cereal yesterday in the mail. That was really fast.
grammie

Tags
cereal, free, glucerna, june, long, month