Help! Can't Print Target Q's, Any Ideas?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 04:39 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Extreme Couponer, Newbie Extraordinaire

My Mood/Status:
Chickychicky has posted more than 100 good deals!Chickychicky has posted more than 100 good deals!
Target Help! Can't print Target Q's, any ideas?

Hi all,

I went to Target today to see for myself that in fact the kiosks now have a message saying that the coupon area of the website is unavailable so it appears to be company wide.

I spent a good portion of my day yesterday talking to Target HQs, my local store trying to solve this problem to no avail. It appears that many of us are unable to print these because we use Internet Explorer, (the most widely used program for viewing the web btw.) So frustrating. Is anyone else feeling that in doing this target appears to be limiting the amount of coupons out there? It almost feels like false advertising to me especially when I have tried so hard to get them.

I am currently unemployed and could use some of the things advertised to put away for a rainy day, so I am a little upset that I have no way of accessing these coupons. I especially wanted the Bertolli deal and light bulbs. By now I feel I've earned them with frustration alone.

Does anyone have any ideas? As someone said I bet even the public library won't work due to firewalls etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chickychicky For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-04-2009, 04:45 PM

RE: Help! Can't print Target Q's, any ideas?

Lusa1018 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lusa1018 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lusa1018 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lusa1018 has posted more than 400 great deals!Lusa1018 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I use Internet Explorer - version 6.0 - and it works fine for me to print the Target Coupons.

Have you contacted Microsoft - to ask MS if they put some restrictions on your version of IE that prevent it from printing TQ's?
Old 12-04-2009, 04:53 PM

RE: Help! Can't print Target Q's, any ideas?

Extreme Couponer, Newbie Extraordinaire

My Mood/Status:
Chickychicky has posted more than 100 good deals!Chickychicky has posted more than 100 good deals!
Hi, I'm using IE8 which in another thread someone said is not compatible with the coupon generator. No, I have not contacted Microsoft. Personally, if I did that I would expect a big goose chase and more frustration. I just wish target had more of a FAQ or explanation for the program incompatability.

Some on another thread were saying that Firefox is working to print them, while others said that even FF is not working.

I'm about to give up, and this will lower my view of Target permanently unfortunately.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.