FREE Sweet Sue Chicken Broth

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 04:40 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
tnkl4hisl3
Free FREE Sweet Sue chicken broth

In the ad Sweet Sue chicken broth is on sale for .50. Since the coupons say .75 off ANY Sweet Sue POULTRY product, this means FREE broth. I went ahead and combined my two orders to also include the Sweet Sue chicken priced at $1.09 so in the end you pay .09 for one can of broth and one can of chicken. I ended up getting 14 cans of each!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnkl4hisl3 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-25-2009, 07:49 PM

RE: FREE Sweet Sue chicken broth

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
tnkl4hisl3
I went back today and got 32 more cans of the broth, 12 cans of the chicken and 4 bags of the Diamond English walnuts and paid after coupons $3.68!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnkl4hisl3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2009, 09:29 PM

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I will add that to the shopping list...I was sure if it would work
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following User Says Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2009, 06:13 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
tnkl4hisl3
Yep, it doesn't beep or anything, goes right through. Sale price thru Saturday but even after the broth is only .59. I have tons of coupons left so I am gonna continue to keep buying it.
The Following User Says Thank You to tnkl4hisl3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2009, 04:30 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
tnkl4hisl3
Went and got 20 more cans. Course now it is back to .59 a can but it is going through and paying overage. Went ahead and got 2 more bags of Diamond walnuts and two Herbal Essences shampoos and paid less thaN $2.00.
The Following User Says Thank You to tnkl4hisl3 For This Useful Post: