Mark Downs At Cosco And Sam's Club.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 01:55 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
norac433 has posted more than 10 good deals
Mark downs at Cosco and Sam's Club.

I was just listening to Clark Howard on TV and he said that Sam's Club does not want the public to know when their merchandise has been marked down.
Clark said that when you are at Sam's club, anything that is priced ending in one cent is a markdown. For instance, something priced $52.91 was marked down from a higher price.

Clark Howard went on to say that at Cosco's, anything marked down will end in the number 97 cents.

He said that these warehouse stores do not want the public waiting around for them to mark merchandise down.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norac433 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-15-2009, 03:54 PM

RE: Mark downs at Cosco and Sam's Club.

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CouponingInNorthCarolina has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Yes, the prices will end with a "1" if they marked down at Sam's Club. Sometimes the marked down items will be all together in a central section at the back or side of the store (at least at mine) with the exception of course of dairy/freezer items.

Sometimes they don't take them off the shelf and will be marked down and still be where they originally were on the shelf and not taken to the back.