Hammermill Copy Paper $1.00 @ Staples

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 06:44 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!irismania has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Dead Deal Hammermill Copy Paper $1.00 @ Staples

Hi,

I have posted this is the office supply stores forum, but was thinking to myself that there may be many of you who would not look at that forum quite as frequently as the printable coupons forums. I just wanted to let everyone know that I received an email with a sneak peak of next weeks ad. On page two of the ad they have Hammermill Copy Paper 500 Sheets for $1.00. This is a fantastic price, haven't seen copy paper this cheap for a long time. I know I will be stocking up on it, just thought that there may be many out there who would like to do the same if you happen to have a Staples close by.

This will make printing all of our great coupons even cheaper. So help me out and let's keep this bumped so that all of us here at AFC get's a chance to find out about it.

If this helps you out then please hit the Thanks Button!!!!!!

Last edited by irismania; 12-12-2009 at 07:03 AM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-07-2009, 06:47 AM

RE: Hammermill Copy Paper $1.00 @ Staples

My Mood/Status:
kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kurautismnow has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank you!!!! I will for sure be keeping an eye out for THIS!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Loving wife to DH, Sah-Homeschooling Mom to DS 14 and DD 8
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:00 AM

Overworked

My Mood/Status:
minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!minahsmom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Thanks for the info! I looked further and saw that the $1 price is after a $3.99 MIR. I am wondering though, does Staples accept competitors (like office max) coupons? Using those coupons like $10 off $50 could make this a really great deal.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:43 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by minahsmom View Post
Thanks for the info! I looked further and saw that the $1 price is after a $3.99 MIR. I am wondering though, does Staples accept competitors (like office max) coupons? Using those coupons like $10 off $50 could make this a really great deal.
Staples does accept other stores Q's.
I have at least 15 reams of this paper from rebate offers this year alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to CountryFan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2009, 09:52 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!CountryFan has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by irismania View Post
Hi,

I have posted this is the office supply stores forum, but was thinking to myself that there may be many of you who would not look at that forum quite as frequently as the printable coupons forums. I just wanted to let everyone know that I received an email with a sneak peak of next weeks ad. On page two of the ad they have Hammermill Copy Paper 500 Sheets for $1.00. This is a fantastic price, haven't seen copy paper this cheap for a long time. I know I will be stocking up on it, just thought that there may be many out there who would like to do the same if you happen to have a Staples close by.

This will make printing all of our great coupons even cheaper. So help me out and let's keep this bumped so that all of us here at AFC get's a chance to find out about it.

If this helps you out then please hit the Thanks Button!!!!!!
The $1 after rebate deals ran several times over the summer. There were even some .01 after rebate offers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CountryFan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2009, 02:07 PM

vickit has posted more than 1 good deal
We were at Staples just last night and bought 2 reams of Hammermill paper. The final price in our store was $2.30/ea after a rebate of 3.99. Plus they have a limit of 2 rebates on that special.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:39 AM

heatheranne99 has posted more than 10 good deals
Thanks!