How To Get Formula Checks?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 09:20 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mdsmiley has posted more than 300 great deals!mdsmiley has posted more than 300 great deals!mdsmiley has posted more than 300 great deals!mdsmiley has posted more than 300 great deals!
How to get formula checks?

I have a question regarding formula checks. I was not couponing when I had my first child. I am expecting baby #2 and I want to start stocking up on formula (specifically Nestle Good Start). What is the best way to obtain formula checks? Is it the luck of the draw getting them in the mail, or is there some way to sign-up with Nestle? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-30-2009, 11:32 AM

RE: How to get formula checks?

My Mood/Status:
Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Shahina79 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I signed up with Similac and Gerber baby when I was pregnant - by the time baby was even born, Similiac had sent me several samples/travel bag in the mail along with pacifiers and at least 10 formula checks, after baby was born I recieved a few more checks each month. I still recieve them (baby is almost 5 months old now) but now they send maybe like one check a month instead of before. Gerber did the same type of thing - sent me tons of coupons for $ off gerber baby products (onesies, pacifiers, cereal, utensils etc) and they kinda send them as your baby grows. I do have some from good start if you want them - I won't use them, PM me. (hopefully they arent expired). sign up at Good Starts website if thats the one you want!
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahina79 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2009, 02:08 PM

auggie357 has posted more than 200 great deals!auggie357 has posted more than 200 great deals!auggie357 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Definitely sign up before baby arrives. You can sign up for Nestle GoodStart at StartHealthyStayHealthy.com/friend. I managed to get on their list by signing up for Gerber clothing coupons. However, my SIL signed up on the GoodStart website. Somehow, I ended up with much better coupons ($11 vs her $3) Not sure if this was a fluke or not, but I handed her the mail-in card with the above website and now she gets the $11 coupons.

Shahina79, sounds like you hit the jackpot with Similac. My baby just turned 6 mos old and I only received 1 small sample and 4 formula checks from Similac. Do you remember how you signed up with them?
The Following User Says Thank You to auggie357 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2009, 09:59 PM

Veronicaclare has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Veronicaclare has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Veronicaclare has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Veronicaclare has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Veronicaclare has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Veronicaclare has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Veronicaclare has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Sign up for the other formulas too like Similac & Enfamil. You can always trade those checks for Good Start ones.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
kjtoiu has posted more than 75 good deals!

I agree with the posts above. I signed up for everything I could find - Nestle GoodStart, Enfamil, Simliac. I got samples from my ob and some at the pediatrican once baby was born. Even if you think you know which one you want to use, baby might not like it - and you can always trade for the brand you want to use!
Baby 1 used Enfamil (and I always got Simliac checks)
Baby 2 uses Simliac (and now I always see Enfamil coupons!)
Old 11-06-2009, 07:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I breastfeed, but I did sign up for the checks just in case, and thought i'd just pass them along if someone else needed them.

Nestle Good Start sent me a 15.00 check If I recall (recently) and 3.00 check, something like that, Similac hardly any, and Enfamil a few checks. I get them every so often. I just had DS almost 3 weeks ago. I think I signed up on their website no more than a month or two ago. HTH.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
NicholeC has posted more than 25 good deals
I get TONS of $5 checks from Enfamil from signing up on their website. I also get some from Nestle and Similac, but they are definitely less frequent than the Enfamil. Unfortunately, we are using Parents' Choice (same formula as Enfamil, but 1/2 the price) and the only way I have found to get coupons is to call the company directly. They will send one $3 Q by mail each time you call, but you can only call once a month. Then number, in case anyone wants it is 1-800-272-5095.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:49 AM

been a long time

My Mood/Status:
megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!megan12349 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
i aslo have a few checks and coupons i wont use so pm me and i will send it out to you
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
granting your wishes
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:14 AM

is too tired to care.

My Mood/Status:
lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!lilac48604 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I signed up for all 3...Nestle, Similac & Enfamil. Enfamil sent me the most...but Nestle sent me $11 checks 4 different times. I was very lucky that my baby could tolerate any formula except the Walmart or Sam's Club brands.

My friend that I worked with was pregant at the same time. She gave me her checks too because her baby had to be on special formula. I wish our due dates were farther apart because then I would have had a constant flow of checks coming in. Enfamil usually sends their checks about once every 2 months or so. And Similac sent them once ever 3-4 month. Nestle sent them about every 6 weeks but only sent a total of 4 sets.

My son's 20 months old now, so I don't know if things have changed in the last 2 years or not.

Hope this info is helpful.

Old 11-15-2009, 05:22 AM

boilermakermom has posted more than 25 good deals
Sign up with all three formula companies: Enfamil, Similac & Good Start. Then, sign your husband, friends, family members up for all three as well. This will give you a greater chance at getting addt'l coupons. Like previous posters said - it's basically luck of the draw.

I did this and I pretty much had a steady flow of coupons coming in. Then I was able to trade for what I needed.

ALso, watch the Sunday ads and online. Enfamil has been putting out more and more coupons that way. These are also great to trade!

You can trade the coupons on thebump . com. Click on Community and then Swap Spot. Great resource for trading.

Hope this helps!!
Old 11-19-2009, 08:50 AM

laceynsc has posted more than 150 good deals!laceynsc has posted more than 150 good deals!
Well-my "baby" is 4 yrs old now. I just started getting checks from Similac. (Little late don't ya think.) I don't need them. They do have my name on them & it just says that I can't sell of trade them for cash. I have 3- $5 cks. right now, if anyone needs them, PM me-I'm not looking for anything in return.