CVS Season To Save Catalogue With $4 ECB Voucher Inside Plus ECB Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 06:40 PM

RE: CVS Season to Save Catalogue with $4 ECB voucher inside plus ECB Deals

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sas345opy has posted more than 50 good deals
Found mine by accident. got two and planning my shopping trip.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to sas345opy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-30-2009, 06:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
That was nice of you and them. Thanks!
Old 10-30-2009, 06:49 PM

happy fall!

My Mood/Status:
bidzaway has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bidzaway has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bidzaway has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bidzaway has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bidzaway has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bidzaway has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bidzaway has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bidzaway has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thank you so much!

My manager said they are starting to hand them out tomorrow
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bidzaway For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 09:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
deeniek has posted more than 75 good deals!
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by didie1 View Post
Has anyone had luck in getting these this week?
I was at 2 CVS stores today. I asked at the first one and they said they didn't have them. The second one did, behind the counter.

But i noticed on the back that there is a blank address lablel....does this mean we may be getting them in the mail!?!?!?

I sure could use a second one! I know it says limit one per card but my mom will buy whatever i need on her card!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deeniek For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 10:40 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeniek View Post
I was at 2 CVS stores today. I asked at the first one and they said they didn't have them. The second one did, behind the counter.

But i noticed on the back that there is a blank address lablel....does this mean we may be getting them in the mail!?!?!?

I sure could use a second one! I know it says limit one per card but my mom will buy whatever i need on her card!
I also noticed that, but not sure about them sending them out in the mail.
I got given another one a few days ago which was great!
Just ask another store if you're needing a second one for your mom
The Following User Says Thank You to didie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 01:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
LuLuBee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LuLuBee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LuLuBee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LuLuBee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LuLuBee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LuLuBee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LuLuBee has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by didie1 View Post
Has anyone had luck in getting these this week?
I asked a manager late Friday night at a 24 hour Cvs and he said he'd give me one if I promised not to use it before 11/1.

Then today my favorite Sunday morning cashier was working so I asked if they had these out yet and she gave me another one! She told me they are not going to be putting them on display since they have limited quantites. So I'm thinking if you want these you will probably have to ask for them.

Also I used the $4 coupon today and it's kinda misleading. I thought it would give me $4 extra bucks when I spend $20 but it worked just like a $4/20 coupon instead. Am curious if others are encountering this and if you can use more than 1 per household/card?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuLuBee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 01:18 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!didie1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLuBee View Post
I asked a manager late Friday night at a 24 hour Cvs and he said he'd give me one if I promised not to use it before 11/1.

Then today my favorite Sunday morning cashier was working so I asked if they had these out yet and she gave me another one! She told me they are not going to be putting them on display since they have limited quantites. So I'm thinking if you want these you will probably have to ask for them.

Also I used the $4 coupon today and it's kinda misleading. I thought it would give me $4 extra bucks when I spend $20 but it worked just like a $4/20 coupon instead. Am curious if others are encountering this and if you can use more than 1 per household/card?
Thanks for reporting how it worked. I didn't use mine today so it'll be interesting to see what others report.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
COUPONQUEEN74 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!COUPONQUEEN74 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!COUPONQUEEN74 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!COUPONQUEEN74 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!COUPONQUEEN74 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!COUPONQUEEN74 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!COUPONQUEEN74 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I found mine yesterday, they had a box of them by the price scanner; they're not there today and I didn't ask if they had anymore. I tried using my $4/20 and the cashier on duty didn't let me use it on my purchase. She said it was supposedly only for purchasing items from the catalog (which it doesn't say that on the coupon). I'm sure it would have worked; Oh well, I used my last flu quiz coupon. I'll try again with my favorite cashiers are working.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to COUPONQUEEN74 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 05:52 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by COUPONQUEEN74 View Post
I found mine yesterday, they had a box of them by the price scanner; they're not there today and I didn't ask if they had anymore. I tried using my $4/20 and the cashier on duty didn't let me use it on my purchase. She said it was supposedly only for purchasing items from the catalog (which it doesn't say that on the coupon). I'm sure it would have worked; Oh well, I used my last flu quiz coupon. I'll try again with my favorite cashiers are working.
I'm sorry you had trouble using it. Yes, it would have worked and the only limitations are listed on the back of the voucher. Good luck next time
Old 11-01-2009, 06:01 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!twinmommma has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I asked for one today and the manager actually told me the register would prompt them to hand them out for regular customers! I'm going to go back tomorrow when he's not there and ask someone else. Makes me so mad when someone lies right to your face like that!

Mama to
and
and Wife to

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinmommma For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 06:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
jrouse1214 has posted more than 25 good deals
Got mine today. They were by the door with the weekly ads.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jrouse1214 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 06:58 PM

applegate123 has posted more than 10 good deals
I am still looking for mine - hopefully we can find them this week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to applegate123 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 07:48 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by applegate123 View Post
I am still looking for mine - hopefully we can find them this week.
Have you asked a cashier if they have them behind the counter?
Good luck!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:54 PM

lollapin has posted more than 10 good deals
I tried using it today and it didn't work at all. It is listed on the receipt but shows a 0 beside it. I didn't noticed until after I left that I had not received any ecb's. I was using it with a $5/$25 so I don't know if that could be why it didn't work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollapin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 09:47 PM

Spring
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cocoadiva43 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I found the catalog this evening...Again Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocoadiva43 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 02:14 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollapin View Post
I tried using it today and it didn't work at all. It is listed on the receipt but shows a 0 beside it. I didn't noticed until after I left that I had not received any ecb's. I was using it with a $5/$25 so I don't know if that could be why it didn't work.
Someone posted that it worked as a $4/$20 instead of giving ecb's which is misleading so that's probably why it didn't go through. The cashier should have said something to you though so you could have used it next time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to didie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 02:28 PM

laceynsc has posted more than 150 good deals!laceynsc has posted more than 150 good deals!
The cashier gave me one today when I was checking out. Nice book.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laceynsc For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 02:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
belleglade1 has posted more than 1 good deal
thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belleglade1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 03:05 PM

AFC Star Member

supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!supercouper has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I got one and used it to get the Neti Pots out of the cold remedy deal. The coupon did not take $4 off (The total was $22) and/or $4 did not print out at the end either.

I'm hoping that these coupons are not going to be a problem and you don't have to buy something out of the catalog to get them to work.

After much discussion, the manager manual printed the $4 as a "favor just this one time." Sigh. I was not at my best store which is 15 miles away but at the CVS down from my house. I wish I had better news to report.
sc

PS--There is a nice rebate on the neti pots too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supercouper For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 04:00 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmommma View Post
I asked for one today and the manager actually told me the register would prompt them to hand them out for regular customers! I'm going to go back tomorrow when he's not there and ask someone else. Makes me so mad when someone lies right to your face like that!
Hope you were able to get one when the manager wasn't there
Old 11-02-2009, 04:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!HaroldS has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Got one today. Asked the cashier. She called someone and said let me look in the back.
Came out with a package of them. So I wonder if they are there and no one is bothering to open them and put them out?
Old 11-02-2009, 07:21 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaroldS View Post
Got one today. Asked the cashier. She called someone and said let me look in the back.
Came out with a package of them. So I wonder if they are there and no one is bothering to open them and put them out?
That might be the case too. I was checking out today at a different store and they asked me if I wanted one...of course I said yes
Old 11-02-2009, 09:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
princesspink has posted more than 300 great deals!princesspink has posted more than 300 great deals!princesspink has posted more than 300 great deals!princesspink has posted more than 300 great deals!
I got 1 today, went to another cvs, saw them by the side of cashier, asked for it. My total was 26, then I asked him to scan this card before I used the others coupon, did not work neither ( 4/20 or 4ecb). I will try 1 more time, to buy 2 gifts set Hally Berry, 14.99 each, 2 of $ 5ECB, and $4 ECB . So, spent $ 29.98, get back $14 ECB, cost about $8 each gift set. I will let you know .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princesspink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 11:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
39470 has posted more than 100 good deals!39470 has posted more than 100 good deals!
holiday catalog

I ran in to get something for my mom and when the cashier rang me up she got real excited saying they were giving out holiday catalog when the register randomly selected the customer(to be truthful it happened twice to me -I made 2 separate purchases one right after the other)--I haven't had chance to look at it at all and just got things done ,went to look at it & realized left it in the car-i can wait till tomorrow--has anyone else get one
The Following User Says Thank You to 39470 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 11:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!NHartsing18 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Is that the thing with the $4 ECBs in it? My store had no idea what I was talking about when I asked abou tit
we have a baby boy

ISO $3 off Huggie diapers coupon (not target)

2010 Saved at CVS as of 1/14: $84.13
2010 Spent at CVS as of 1/14: $5.25
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NHartsing18 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cvs