How Much Is The Flu Shot At Cvs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 05:47 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Question How much is the flu shot at cvs?

I just called and got an Indian person on the phone and it was soo hard to understand him. I think he said $30 for the shot.
I need to get one and trying to figure out whats the best deal cvs or walgreens. I also wonder which coupon booklet is better, .
THanks
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:51 PM

RE: How much is the flu shot at cvs?

allforpurple has posted more than 200 great deals!allforpurple has posted more than 200 great deals!allforpurple has posted more than 200 great deals!
I'm not positive but my mom got one yesterday and I feel like she said it was $28? I was wondering if they'd take ECB's I know it's not likely but sure would be nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to allforpurple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2009, 05:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!coupondiva55 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well, the wags one you don't need to get the shot to get the book. They are by the registers or on an unattended table by the pharmacy. The shot at CVS is $30 - he's correct! I got mine for $25. Negotiated the price with the "shot lady" and she offered me a $5 store coupon on top of the coupon book. The cvs coupon book has $100 worth of coupons and the wags has $30. And, I found out that wags gives you a 20% off your purchase when you get the shot.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:55 PM

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
$24.99 at my store ...maybe depends on local competition? all ~ $25 around here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following User Says Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2009, 05:57 PM

allforpurple has posted more than 200 great deals!allforpurple has posted more than 200 great deals!allforpurple has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupondiva55 View Post
Well, the wags one you don't need to get the shot to get the book. They are by the registers or on an unattended table by the pharmacy. The shot at CVS is $30 - he's correct! I got mine for $25. Negotiated the price with the "shot lady" and she offered me a $5 store coupon on top of the coupon book. The cvs coupon book has $100 worth of coupons and the wags has $30. And, I found out that wags gives you a 20% off your purchase when you get the shot.

Negotiated your flu shot? That's funny! I'd hate to have you come to my yard sale You bet I'll try it too though!
The Following User Says Thank You to allforpurple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2009, 05:58 PM

:)
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jaime has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaime For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2009, 08:49 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kreed has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I paid $30 for my flu shot at CVS.
Walgreens price was $24.99 but they were out of them.
I got the coupon book at Wags w/o getting a shot
The Following User Says Thank You to kreed For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2009, 08:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!debbiepeter has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
30.00 Here, I got mine at Winn Dixie for 18.99.
The Following User Says Thank You to debbiepeter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2009, 10:33 AM

My Mood/Status:
lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!lmg has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
30.00 here and there is a waiting for about 2 hours at my store and during the midweek they were completely out of the flu shots. at walgreens they are 24.99 and they give u 20% of your purchase when u get the shot.

hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to lmg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2009, 12:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!redwor has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
It's $30 at CVS and $24.99 at Wags where I live. DH and I both got ours at CVS on Sat. It is first-come, first-served. The wait wasn't too bad. The person processing our paperwork had a box of the coupon books and said everyone getting a flu shot is entitled to a coupon book. You can only pay by cash or check.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:49 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Thanks everyone. Well I ended up going to wags, here is why.
Cvs said they would not have them there till Oct 30th that was the next someone would be there next to give them out.
So I didnt' want to wait that long and went to Wags . They charge 24.99 for the regular flu shot and 29.99 for the shot for pregnant ladies or if you think you will be pregnant in a month. This one does not have a certain preservative ( i think thats what i heard them tell this one lady) in it that can affect the baby. I thought I would post this since its always good to ask if your preggers or trying to get pregnant. They should ask you , the lady filled it out and that is why the pharmacist questioned her answer and told her about the other shot. its always good to know since everybody is human and errors can be made.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:51 PM

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
why would we 'non-pregnant' folks want that preservative!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Angel View Post
Thanks everyone. Well I ended up going to wags, here is why.
Cvs said they would not have them there till Oct 30th that was the next someone would be there next to give them out.
So I didnt' want to wait that long and went to Wags . They charge 24.99 for the regular flu shot and 29.99 for the shot for pregnant ladies or if you think you will be pregnant in a month. This one does not have a certain preservative ( i think thats what i heard them tell this one lady) in it that can affect the baby. I thought I would post this since its always good to ask if your preggers or trying to get pregnant. They should ask you , the lady filled it out and that is why the pharmacist questioned her answer and told her about the other shot. its always good to know since everybody is human and errors can be made.
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-