Can You Reset A Printer To Be Able To Print From Bricks More Then Once

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 09:24 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
agmonte has posted more than 50 good deals
Printer Can you reset a printer to be able to print from Bricks more then once

Anyone know a way to be able to reset your printer to be able to print the same coupon more then twice or once from Bricks. They seem to never reset I printed coupons a couple months ago and still cant reprint it so frustrating.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-21-2009, 10:12 PM

RE: Can you reset a printer to be able to print from Bricks more then once

granddaughter Skye born May 19th =)
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

I had to get a new printer and thought I'd be able to reprint. Still got the "you have already" printed message. There is not a way to reprint bricks once that computer has reached the limit.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:21 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
A penny saved is... a penny.

My Mood/Status:
LinzluvsGJ has posted more than 200 great deals!LinzluvsGJ has posted more than 200 great deals!LinzluvsGJ has posted more than 200 great deals!
It is based off of your IP address, not the physical printer you have attached to your computer. If you have a static IP assigned to your computer, it won't be able to print again until the site allows it to do so. If your IP is not static, resetting your router would change your IP and would allow it to print again. It's all based on your internet provider in that sense.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Philip (7)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Lillian (5), & Maxwell (3)

Joyfully loving Michael
and Alexis (4)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LinzluvsGJ For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2009, 12:34 PM

is reorganizing her stockpile room to make room for more!

My Mood/Status:
DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
yes...it's the ip address of the computers. I have 1 wireless printer and I am able to print 10 sets of coupons from my 5 computers we have in the home all on the same printer.