Can't Print From Coupons.com Or Bricks!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 09:56 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mominmaine has posted more than 75 good deals!
Help Sign Can't print from coupons.com or bricks!

I have been printing from coupons.com for 3 or 4 months now without any problems but could not print from the website today. I keep getting a message that I need to install the coupon printer. I uninstalled and reinstalled, turned my computer off and on, checked security settings...

Does anyone have any tips? Is this happening to anyone else?

BTW my browser is Firefox 3.5 but also tried printing from internet explorer with same problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to mominmaine For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-19-2009, 11:35 AM

RE: Can't print from coupons.com or bricks!

Lift while you climb
Aldi Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
bump....
The Following User Says Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 11:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
jred44 has posted more than 200 great deals!jred44 has posted more than 200 great deals!jred44 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I had the same thing happen with me recently, only it was Smartsource that I could not print from, but the same issue. I was so frustrated since I wasn't able to print some of the Q's I needed. Anyway, not being tech savvy, I didn't know what to do about it. Finally, after about 2-3 weeks I received an alert from the system that drives that particular site, and it said that I needed to download their updates. (Can't remember if it was an Adobe issue, or Apple, or whatever...) Anyway, as soon as I downloaded their updates, the problem was cleared up. I hope this helps you in some way. I'm sorry I can't remember the exact system. --- jred44
The Following User Says Thank You to jred44 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 11:46 AM

at work...heheh...surfing AFC!

My Mood/Status:
nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!nene0784 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
i had this problem too so i defrag'd,ran a virus scan, and ran all the updates and then it worked. DOn't really know what triggered it to work again, i was just happy that it ran again. I told DH it was my computer's way of telling me to take some time and take care of the system. hope that helps some.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kaleb;2 and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Alexis; 8.
The Following User Says Thank You to nene0784 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2009, 11:49 AM

sheilacarey has posted more than 1 good deal
I also am having problems with the bricks. I installed like it asked then it kept clicking on that page. Very frustrating.
The Following User Says Thank You to sheilacarey For This Useful Post: