How Many Target Coupons Can You Print?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 01:21 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
cheranne johnson has posted more than 25 good deals
Question How many target coupons can you print?

HI, I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a limit to how many coupons you can print from the Target generator.... It did not specify a limit. I do not want to be a hog but I would like to take advantage of a deal if I know I will use a product.
Thanks,
Cheranne
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cheranne johnson For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-16-2009, 01:24 PM

RE: How many target coupons can you print?

loving everyone
sawstrunk

My Mood/Status:
sawstrunk has posted more than 200 great deals!sawstrunk has posted more than 200 great deals!sawstrunk has posted more than 200 great deals!
Their is no limit on the coupon generator... However some cashiers only let you use 1 per transaction it ymmv
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 1 little
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
boy..... needlesss to say i have a
life...

Married to a
wonderful man for 10 years
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sawstrunk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 05:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
jenza has posted more than 200 great deals!jenza has posted more than 200 great deals!jenza has posted more than 200 great deals!
what does ymmv mean? thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to jenza For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 05:51 PM

is getting the hang of this...

chimpmandee has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenza View Post
what does ymmv mean? thanks
ymmv = your mileage may vary, meaning it can be different for every store.

And yes, OP, print as many as you like, there is no limit!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chimpmandee For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 06:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
jenza has posted more than 200 great deals!jenza has posted more than 200 great deals!jenza has posted more than 200 great deals!
thanks that makes sense now
The Following User Says Thank You to jenza For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 07:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
cheranne johnson has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank you very much for the info!!!! I appreciate it
Do the coupons change very frequently?
The Following User Says Thank You to cheranne johnson For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2009, 07:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lisa73 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I always print them when I walk in the store as well! I don't know how often they change, hopefully someone else can answer!
, DD (8)
and 2yr old DS/DD

I shop at CVS,Walgreens, Shoprite, Acme, Pathmark, Target and Walmart!
Old 08-18-2009, 08:36 AM

Allyson22 has posted more than 10 good deals
Print them in the store? I have never seen that. Where should I look? Near returns?
Thanks!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Allyson22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2009, 08:43 AM

krucook has posted more than 150 good deals!krucook has posted more than 150 good deals!
I have been only able to print the most recent ones in the store, not any of the older coupons.
The Following User Says Thank You to krucook For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2009, 08:46 AM

granddaughter Skye born May 19th =)
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Tara has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allyson22 View Post
Print them in the store? I have never seen that. Where should I look? Near returns?
Thanks!!
Gift Registry kiosk, go to Target.com =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krucook View Post
I have been only able to print the most recent ones in the store, not any of the older coupons.
Target takes off previous coupons when they put the new ones on.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tara For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2009, 08:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
You print them from the computers where you can check gift registries. You just choose to go to target.com instead.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmeiding For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2009, 08:48 AM

krucook has posted more than 150 good deals!krucook has posted more than 150 good deals!
It's at the kiosk where you can print the bridal/baby registry. Same computer. You go to Target.com on the computer or order online, something like that, and it takes you to the Target.com homepage where the coupons are in the bottom middle section of the screen. Like I've seen, it's only the recent additions to the coupon listing, as far as I know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krucook For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2009, 09:09 AM

Getting ready to do some damage with qs!
Budgie

My Mood/Status:
budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!budgiebirdy has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Target usually switches the qs on their website on Sunday... Every other Sunday? At least that's what I think I have observed. At any rate, the change seems to always take place on a Sunday. So if you need to get a Target coupon printed from the site, do it by Saturday.

My beautiful baby boy Colin was born 11-12-11.

A funny cartoon about couponing (Me, cartoon style):

The Following User Says Thank You to budgiebirdy For This Useful Post: