Trip Today & Tearpads Found In Store

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 10:50 AM
some people craft, some people play sports.....And...

thenewmrsrue has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thenewmrsrue has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thenewmrsrue has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thenewmrsrue has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thenewmrsrue has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thenewmrsrue has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Trip today & Tearpads found in store

There were several of the "fuel for school" Save $3 off purchase of everything on the q, but I also found several other tearpads through out the store.

$1/2 Smuckers ice cream toppings, manuf. q. expires 12/31/09

B2G1 Free Velvetta shells & chesse cups (up to $1.20)

There was a a Koolaid one, but there was none left when I got to them *sigh*.

They had tons of the Hamburger Helpers for $1 (stroganoff, italian lasagna, & cheeseburger macaroni)-All of these has 4 Box tops for education on them!! I was so excited because there are several q's out there for 75cents off 3 or 80 cents off of 3. It cost 73 cents a box and I got 12 BTFE!!

Totino's Pizza Bites are 99 cents, and there is a q out there for 40 cents off 2, making them 79 cents a piece.

Tony's pizzas are $1.50 for the individual pizzais, if you use the 50 cents off q from the SS insert, it's only $1.

Kraft Natural 2% shredded cheese 1.99 using the 50 cents off from a tearpad made it 1.49

Not a huge savings, but when combined with the 5/20 purchase, it was not too shabby.
, Makenna
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and Jordan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thenewmrsrue For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!