My CVS ExtraCare Card # Won't Work Online!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2006, 04:42 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Suring AFC for the deals!

My Mood/Status:
SusanS has posted more than 50 good deals
Rip My CVS ExtraCare Card # won't work online!

Have they discovered their blunder and invalidated all our cards??? Anyone else try to check their account balance this am??
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-29-2006, 05:16 AM

RE: My CVS ExtraCare Card # won't work online!

My Mood/Status:
Now it's working (at work) but my ECB's from Wednesday are not showing up. Guess I'm just paranoid!
Old 09-29-2006, 05:40 AM

ISO Expired RR or other $ off catalinas
Minnesota Get Together was the BEST!

My Mood/Status:
Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanS
Now it's working (at work) but my ECB's from Wednesday are not showing up. Guess I'm just paranoid!
I haven't checked mine either today and I purchased on Wed also. Ok to be paranoid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-29-2006, 05:48 AM

ISO Expired RR or other $ off catalinas
Minnesota Get Together was the BEST!

My Mood/Status:
Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Kmchamplin has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I purchased mine in the afternoon and they aren't showing up yet either. You are not the only one holding onto their chair.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:17 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
snappletease has posted more than 200 great deals!snappletease has posted more than 200 great deals!snappletease has posted more than 200 great deals!
my account won't work either thought it was me...yikes...I also can't sign in to cvs...**** holds chair and thinks ..I need to know if the clearance loreal I bought for 99 cents worked for my 3 products...*** ECB's ....that is all I need now...LOL..LOL
Old 09-29-2006, 06:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
hookedondeals has posted more than 25 good deals
I'm glad I only bought 20 and I paid cash to make it easier if I'd have to return them. Refunds with ECB pmt can be a nightmare.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:51 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
pcj has posted more than 100 good deals!pcj has posted more than 100 good deals!
Well - I tried to check my accoutn online today and it tells me my ECB card Number is invalid! What's up? Anyone call in yet to find out?

~P
Old 09-29-2006, 06:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
This would be too bad..........my daughter was planning to use her ECB's (like $50) for Christmas shopping.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:01 AM

AFC Star Member

GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcj
Well - I tried to check my accoutn online today and it tells me my ECB card Number is invalid! What's up? Anyone call in yet to find out?

~P
Paul, same thing happened to me during the Head&Shoulders/Curel TS opportunity a couple weeks ago.

Same exact thing. I was shut out for an entire morning.

My advice: Don't worry, it'll come back.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBearMagnus
Paul, same thing happened to me during the Head&Shoulders/Curel TS opportunity a couple weeks ago.

Same exact thing. I was shut out for an entire morning.

My advice: Don't worry, it'll come back.

In my case - was shut out earlier but now I can get to see account activity. Any ECB's earned on Wednesday are not showing up. Ones earned on Tuesday and prior are showing up. It's like they deleted the ECB's earned on Wednesday???
Old 09-29-2006, 07:07 AM

AFC Star Member

GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
In my case - was shut out earlier but now I can get to see account activity. Any ECB's earned on Wednesday are not showing up. Ones earned on Tuesday and prior are showing up. It's like they deleted the ECB's earned on Wednesday???
I still wouldn't worry about it ... sometimes they take the full 48 hours (maybe a little more) to post. When did you shop on Wednesday?

Can you look at the points in your account for the deal? Were they incremented for your purchases? Just curious.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
I still wouldn't worry about it ... sometimes they take the full 48 hours (maybe a little more) to post. When did you shop on Wednesday?

Can you look at the points in your account for the deal? Were they incremented for your purchases? Just curious.

I was there when they opened at 8:00 Wednesday morning.
As for points, it shows 40 - and that was the number I purchased on Tuesday.

How is yours looking?
Old 09-29-2006, 07:23 AM

AFC Star Member

Quote:
I was there when they opened at 8:00 Wednesday morning.
As for points, it shows 40 - and that was the number I purchased on Tuesday.

How is yours looking?
I didn't buy any on Wednesday, but I did buy a lot on Thursday.

For some reason, I am quite sanguine about this deal ... I started buying them on Tuesday, and when the ECB showed yesterday morning, I went to the store right away. I bought all the rest that they had at the store (actually, I saved 3 packs of each, in case somebody who really needed to take these came in looking for some), plus a whole bunch of other stuff (a portable stereo, some Crayola/PlayDoh stuff for the kids, and some sundry items). So when I rolled that initial ECB, I took my initial "investment" in the deal out, and I am now playing with the house's money.

The other reason I am sanguine about it is because I feel like I have been down this road a lot of times before ... with the SunSilk, with the Rolaids, with the H&S trials, etc. Each time, something came up that "scared" me away from being really aggressive with the deal ... and each time, that "scare" proved false, and each time I kicked myself for not buying more and more. I am not going to make that mistake again ... I feel like the odds are with me on this one ... and when the odds are with you, you must "swing for the fences." And if I am proven wrong, then so be it.

My advice, SusanS, is to just hang tough! Have faith in the stupidity of CVS's marketing department / ECB program (god love 'em), and the fact that they do these things over and over again tells you all you need to know!
Old 09-29-2006, 07:32 AM

loves free groceries!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!LyndaSLP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm having faith with you GBM.... having faith.... and now going back to work....
Old 09-29-2006, 07:34 AM

My Mood/Status:
Drive

Quote:
I didn't buy any on Wednesday, but I did buy a lot on Thursday.

For some reason, I am quite sanguine about this deal ... I started buying them on Tuesday, and when the ECB showed yesterday morning, I went to the store right away. I bought all the rest that they had at the store (actually, I saved 3 packs of each, in case somebody who really needed to take these came in looking for some), plus a whole bunch of other stuff (a portable stereo, some Crayola/PlayDoh stuff for the kids, and some sundry items). So when I rolled that initial ECB, I took my initial "investment" in the deal out, and I am now playing with the house's money.

The other reason I am sanguine about it is because I feel like I have been down this road a lot of times before ... with the SunSilk, with the Rolaids, with the H&S trials, etc. Each time, something came up that "scared" me away from being really aggressive with the deal ... and each time, that "scare" proved false, and each time I kicked myself for not buying more and more. I am not going to make that mistake again ... I feel like the odds are with me on this one ... and when the odds are with you, you must "swing for the fences." And if I am proven wrong, then so be it.

My advice, SusanS, is to just hang tough! Have faith in the stupidity of CVS's marketing department / ECB program (god love 'em), and the fact that they do these things over and over again tells you all you need to know!

Hey, I totally agree with you. I plan to take my ECB's from Tuesday (already printed out at the store) and roll them over today.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:41 AM

is kickin' it old skool!
Monkey's momma

My Mood/Status:
shopaholic has posted more than 400 great deals!shopaholic has posted more than 400 great deals!shopaholic has posted more than 400 great deals!shopaholic has posted more than 400 great deals!shopaholic has posted more than 400 great deals!
I can't even sign in under my card #.
Old 09-29-2006, 07:58 AM

AFC Star Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopaholic
I can't even sign in under my card #.
Don't worry ... it's happened before!!
http://www.afullcup.com/upload/showthread.php?t=22918

Quote:
Hey, I totally agree with you. I plan to take my ECB's from Tuesday (already printed out at the store) and roll them over today.
Good call ... get your "ill-gotten" ECB-$$ out, in case they should try to go back and "adjust" it away.

Last edited by GreatBearMagnus; 09-29-2006 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:44 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
pcj has posted more than 100 good deals!pcj has posted more than 100 good deals!
My account is back working - noticed that the Life Vitamins I bought on Wednesday still don't show under my Promotion Count. I bought them in the evening - so hoping it truly is a 48 hour turnaround - even though other times they've been there the morning of the 2nd day. If they don't show up - I'm still ahead on the deal anyway, I just would have spent the $75 dollar one I used yesterday a little differently ;-)
Old 09-29-2006, 01:01 PM

AFC Star Member

Alex's Mommy has posted more than 100 good deals!Alex's Mommy has posted more than 100 good deals!
Okay, I talk to a CVS Care Rep about another issue (curel lotion ECB for Sept never showed up) and she stated that it takes 48 + hours for the coupons to generate. She looked at my account and said to wait until after 6 pm tonight and if they did not appear in my account to call back with my reciept information and that they could generate an ECB coupon for me.

Tags
card, cvs, extracare, online, work