Calculate Savings On Receipt?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:11 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shughes17 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Target Calculate savings on receipt?

Does anyone know how Target calculates the savings? I'm trying to input into a savings tracker and not sure what the "you saved" at the bottom represents. I had spent 31.72, saved 13.80, but used 4 $1 Fiber one coupons and a $2 Aveeno coupon. I saved $2 on a door mat and the Fiber One Bars were on sale. I also got a $5 gift card for buying 4 Fiber one, so taking it all into account there is a missing .80 which might be from the Fiber One bars, but I would think I would have saved more than .20 on each box. Just wondering if the $5 GC isn't calculated in the savings.

Proud mom to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Emily 5 and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Carter 2 years
The Following User Says Thank You to shughes17 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement