Terry's El Mariachi Supermarkets~~OKC Metro Area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 04:13 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi Terry's El Mariachi Supermarkets~~OKC metro area

(2) Locations
415 SW 59th St ( near South walker)

NW 16th & Drexel( between N.May and I-44)

Store Hours--7am - 11 pm
Coupons....they accept Manufactor Coupons, but NO Online printables.

I took some Coupons as examples today and the manager took a long time, even looking at the Sunday paper Coupons, so, I would stay low key, if they did have something really good on sale.

Just found a Store flyer and apparently thier ads Runs from Wed-Tuesday
( my next post will list items of interest?)

A lot of thier product is geared towards the Mexican Shoppers, but until I go a few time, will know how good thier produce/meats are?

And I hope its okay to post this here?

ADDED---
they have a LOT of produce!( even Cactus)
They have a lot of different kinds of meat too( they had chicken feet!!) and I know they used to have other body parts, that might make some queezy.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WANTED: FIREFLY Q's!! 5/4 SS( lots)
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-13-2009, 04:23 PM

RE: Terry's El Mariachi Supermarkets~~OKC metro area

My Mood/Status:
Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Retsbar2Go has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sale May 13-19th 2009

#5 bag of potatoes--99c

Large cantalope--99c ea

Medium Avacodos--5/99c
Valenicia Oragnes--7/99c
limes--15/99c...( yes, 15)
Celery Stalk--2/99c

MEAT
Sirloin pork chops--89c a #
Chicken leg Meat--99c a #
Ground beef--99c a #
Baking Hens--99c a #
A different Drumsticks--some are 79c a # and some are 99ca #

Gatorade(size?) 79c
Coke 12pak--3/$9
Kellogs Frosted flakes 14oz--1.50
Kelloggs Froot Loops--8.7oz--1,50

assorted vaieties of Hamburger helpers(reg boxes) 99am
These are just highlights of the ad
Pick up a sales flyer at your nearest store
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:25 PM

has moved on to bigger and better things!

My Mood/Status:
IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!IluvCoupons has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Sure, its fine to post. I figure we are the only OK store w/ a forum so its the best place to post. If you think you'll use it regularly, I'll create a stickie for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to IluvCoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2009, 05:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvCoupons View Post
Sure, its fine to post. I figure we are the only OK store w/ a forum so its the best place to post. If you think you'll use it regularly, I'll create a stickie for you.
Thanks Iluv

Lets see if Anyone else chimes in first, before its stickied??
As I found the sales ad at my mom's house.

I went to the SW59th store when it had its Grand opening( last year? year before?...)....so will try to drop in next week, to see if they take Q's and hours n stuff.

Old 05-13-2009, 06:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'd be curious to know if they take coupons including IP's. I have noticed the one on 59th is very, very busy most days. I go by there frequently.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:24 PM

Life Sux :(
Coupon Queen of the South!

My Mood/Status:
bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I just noticed ther salesad a few weeks ago. I asked my husband if he knew where they were and he told me to stay away...they were in the ghetto! LOl
WHATEVER!
I guess he thinks I will get knocked down and held up for my cuponizer!
So PLEASE let us know what they are like and if they take coupons...I have been dying to go.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
I tried to multi-quote....did not work.....sigh

They do not accept Internet Printables.
They do take manufactor Q's...but tryin to use a bunch at one time, may be difficult.

Thier grocery prices are higher on some items than our other regular stores.

HUGE produce section.

The Limes I purchased today, have Good flavor, but were just bigger than a golf ball( but for 15/$1) they work for me!

The tomatoes looked good too.

The fun was over in the Avocado bin...There was a lady that was Squeezing( gently) ....so I asked her to Test mine......ol.....we were all laughing( and she tested mine too)

There is one section in the meat dept that is a counter with Lots of different items, and they also have Raw meat that has been spiced( I did not have my ice chest with me.so passed on it today)

They also have a large display case for the Mexican Sweet pastries( its a help your self) and the items are 3/$1.09
They also had some cake slices...which were priced the same as above, I tried the Chocolate, and will get it again!

I went to the store on NW16th n Drexel, it used to be Homeland years ago. They have done a great job cleaning it up!

All personal were Friendly!

The Following User Says Thank You to Retsbar2Go For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2009, 08:33 PM

Life Sux :(
Coupon Queen of the South!

My Mood/Status:
bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!bjmccandless has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thanks so much for all the info! I might try and go this weekend! I love and need some produce. I am stocked on most other stuff, ecxept a few freezer items. But I will go with coupons and try to buy only stuff that does not need them, like produce..LOL...till I can feel them out about the whole coupon thing.
Wife to Scott
mom to Jazmyne
age 13 and Junior
age 8