Dumb ? Re: "print Limit Reached"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 11:04 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Joyfulmom4

My Mood/Status:
joyfulmom4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!joyfulmom4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!joyfulmom4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!joyfulmom4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!joyfulmom4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!joyfulmom4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Dumb ? re: "print limit reached"

I know that a lot of the coupons I print can only be printed once per computer. If I try again, I get the message the I've already printed it the number of times allowed, or something like that. Other times, I go to print a coupon and it says that the print limit has been reached and I have never printed the coupon before. I'm assuming they only allow a certain number of total prints and once they're gone, they're gone, so if you don't get there early you miss.

Can anyone tell me what places I have to hurry to get to? Like the Kraft coupons or coupons.com or redplum or whatever? Are the big coupon printing sites usually "two per customer" without limits running out? I printed two sets of Kraft at work. If I manage to get my home printer working (grumble, grumble...) will I maybe be able to print another set or are they "print limit reached" everywhere?

TIA
Old 05-15-2009, 07:01 PM

RE: Dumb ? re: "print limit reached"

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
couponlover85 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!couponlover85 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!couponlover85 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!couponlover85 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!couponlover85 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!couponlover85 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!couponlover85 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I was able to print at least one set of the kraft coupons out today. I dont' know why they weren't printing the 2 per computer but I'm not complaining. You should be able to print out another set of 2 on your home computer.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:22 PM

RE: Dumb ? re: "print limit reached"

is thankful for AFC and my family & God!

My Mood/Status:
sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sweetiepiepie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
My sister said she could only print 1 kraft today. I was able to print 2 yesterday. So maybe it is only allowing 1 print now because they are almost gone? Just a hunch.