Cheap Miralax

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 01:12 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ctinmi has posted more than 100 good deals!ctinmi has posted more than 100 good deals!
Cheap Miralax

Hi Everybody!

Just thought that I'd pass this one along. My son has too take a dose of Miralax about every 3 days to keep his stools soft (sorry that I can't think of a nice way to put that). So we use Miralax, I bought the 14 dose bottle at CVS for $13.49 (minus ECB's and Coupons of course!).

Meijer has all their Miralax on sale this week, including their 7 does bottle for $2.99. On an end cap in that section they have a Miralax display with some booklets that have a $2.00 off any size coupon on the back page. So just over two bucks for 14 doses.

You just can't beat a deal like this if you need this stuff.

Sorry this is kind of late in the week to post this.

Stay safe,
-CT
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ctinmi For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-01-2009, 02:18 PM

RE: Cheap Miralax

My Mood/Status:
alexia598 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!alexia598 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!alexia598 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!alexia598 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!alexia598 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!alexia598 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
There's a 1 buck q on the miralax website, too, for those of us who's stores don't have the booklets. MiraLAX® - Natural Laxative for Constipation Relief

CT, you were very delicate in your post, but don't worry, most of us who know about the product can take indelicacy.
The Following User Says Thank You to alexia598 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2009, 09:48 AM

looking for good deals!!

My Mood/Status:
teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!teamom05 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Thank you for the post!! My daughters pediatrician has told use to use this stuff for her... She is only 2 and needs to have at least a 1/2 dose every day!! and normally this stuff isn't cheap. I've tried other products and they just don't work like the miralax does! I am so Glad to get a great deal for this stuff!!

Thanks again for the post!!
Old 05-02-2009, 12:19 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ctinmi has posted more than 100 good deals!ctinmi has posted more than 100 good deals!
They ran out of the little bottles so I got a rain check for 5 more, can't have too much Miralax I guess!
The Following User Says Thank You to ctinmi For This Useful Post: