Shopping List- For Those Whose Stores Double

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Trying to stay sane :)

My Mood/Status:
TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
read Shopping List- for those whose stores double

Just in case you hadn't noticed, there is an area at the top of the shopping list where you can "edit preferences". If you click on that, you can select the amount that your store doubles to, and it will automatically adjust the final prices on the shopping list to reflect this.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-11-2009, 06:26 AM

RE: Shopping List- for those whose stores double

is content.

My Mood/Status:
timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks a LOT, Tara!
The Following User Says Thank You to timswife For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 06:46 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
martha pullen

My Mood/Status:
martha pullen has posted more than 50 good deals
ty
The Following User Says Thank You to martha pullen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 07:36 AM

My Mood/Status:
chel9316 has posted more than 150 good deals!chel9316 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Thanks for the new feature! I do have a question on the Shopping List in general. I usually don't get around to making my list until Saturday, and ever since the new format started on AFC, the Meijer Shopping List seems to have been taken down before Saturday morning - I get the message "This store has no active sales," even though the sale ad is valid through Saturday. Is it going to be that way from now on, or is it some type of glitch that can be fixed? I really need to know so I can plan accordingly from now on. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to chel9316 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2009, 02:15 PM

Trying to stay sane :)

My Mood/Status:
TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!TaraLynn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chel9316 View Post
Thanks for the new feature! I do have a question on the Shopping List in general. I usually don't get around to making my list until Saturday, and ever since the new format started on AFC, the Meijer Shopping List seems to have been taken down before Saturday morning - I get the message "This store has no active sales," even though the sale ad is valid through Saturday. Is it going to be that way from now on, or is it some type of glitch that can be fixed? I really need to know so I can plan accordingly from now on. Thanks!
I've been trying to get this figured out with the techs so that it won't happen in the future. I apologize that it keeps happening. I think what is happening is that I am entering in that the sale ends today and the system is taking that as meaning that the sale is over as soon as the day starts, rather than at the end of the day. So for next week's ad I'm going to enter in that it ends a day later and hope that will fix it! Sorry for the long winded response
Old 04-14-2009, 08:50 AM

My Mood/Status:
chel9316 has posted more than 150 good deals!chel9316 has posted more than 150 good deals!
No need to apologize! My question was actually more long-winded than your response. Thanks so much for all of your efforts. I'm sure your date fix will work. But I've already been in here getting a head start today - just in case.
The Following User Says Thank You to chel9316 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 03:52 PM

home

My Mood/Status:
lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lovemydh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks