Question On Dove Deal

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 03:56 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

smgamache has posted more than 10 good deals
Question on Dove Deal

Just went to CVS, and did pretty well. Had a question though. In the ad for the Dove deal, it says "spend $15 to get $5 extra bucks when you buy Dove products below." The ad includes a picture of Dove Ultimate go fresh deodorant, 2/$7, but the print underneath says Dove Ultimate Clear or Degree Ultra Clear. Does that mean that the Degree counts toward the $15 (is it made by Dove?) or is it just on sale 2/$7. I thought that it counted toward the $15, since it was in that part of the ad, but it doesn't look like I got credit for it toward my EB.

If the Degree really doesn't count, can I go back in this week and just purchase another Dove item for the $3 I was short on the deal, or do I have to start all over again to get up to the $15?

Edited to add: I think it's a glitch - I just looked more closely at my receipt and realized the Degree didn't even ring up at the sale prioce, and I verified that I bought the right one. Ad says Degree Ultra Clear 2.6 - 2.7 oz., my receipt shows that I bought the Degree UC 2.6 oz, but it rang up at $4.79 instead of the $3.50 sale price. Als noticed I didn't get the EB for the Pantene - I bought the conditioner, which did ring up at the sale price of $3.50, but the styler that I bought (mousse) rang up at $4.49, and I did not get the $2 EB for buying 2 Pantene Pro-V. Guess I'll be going back tomorrow to ask for a refund of $2.08, plus an additional $7 in EBs.

Last question (sorry, I'm new at this). Do I have to go back to the same CVS where I bought the items, or can I bring my receipt into any CVS in the area?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement