Kraft $10 OYNO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 05:11 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!
Kraft $10 OYNO

Anyone do this at Albertson's this week and get some good deals?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-16-2009, 11:35 PM

RE: Kraft $10 OYNO

is happy happy happy ;)

My Mood/Status:
ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
No, it really did not appeal to me this week. Nothing I use really and the prices were still pretty high with not a lot of q's to pair so I sat this one out. I did do the matchups for the sale though if you needed something to reference.
then
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
then
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
now it is filled with
: and
and
and
and
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristineV For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2009, 11:52 PM

MamaMyers has posted more than 150 good deals!MamaMyers has posted more than 150 good deals!
I did! 3 times! And each time it got better and better!

Here were my transactions with the final OOP price in ()

2 bags of Kraft shredded cheese (1.50 each) two $1/1 coupons
2 boxes Planters Big Nut Bars (.67 each) two $1/1 coupons
4 boxes of South Beach cereal bars (.67 each) four $1/1 coupons
2 boxes Nabisco 100 cal packs (.67 each) two $1/1 coupons
2 6-packs Jello Pudding (1.57 each) two $.60/1 coupons

10 bags Kraft cheese (.50 each) PLUS I got $3 OYNO from Kraft
I had 10 $1/1 kraft Q

10 bags Kraft cheese (.10 each) PLUS I got $3 OYNO (I got paid $2!!!)
I had 10 $1/1 Kraft Q
I used 4 doubler Q (limit)

I LOVED this deal for the cheese! It worked out to be $3 (after catalinas) for 22 packs of cheese, or less than .14 each! Now my freezer is well stocked..my husband and daughter love this stuff!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaMyers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2009, 02:32 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!Ginkers has posted more than 200 great deals!
WOw, good deal on the cheese! Where are you from? If you're in SoCal Can you explain how you're getting such a good deal on the cheese because I can't figure it out :P
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginkers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2009, 02:54 AM

MamaMyers has posted more than 150 good deals!MamaMyers has posted more than 150 good deals!
I'm in Oregon. But if you look in the albertsons ad, they have certain products that are part of a promotion (but $25, get $10 off instantly....totals before coupons) In my store there were tearpads with recipes and coupons, in that little book there was a $1/1 Kraft cheese manu coupon. I bought 10 packs of cheese (on sale for 2.50 each =$25) they automatically took off $10 (=$15) I used 10 1/1 q (=$5) in the sunday paper there were double coupons, limit 4 (total is now $1) when you buy 4 kraft cheese items (2%) you get $3 OYNO

And that's how you get paid $2 to buy 10 packs of cheese (regular price that'd cost nearly $50!)

To OP...it's not 10 OYNO...it's $10 off instantly
Old 03-17-2009, 12:04 PM

Queen of the Universe

My Mood/Status:
LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!LadyRaine has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaMyers View Post

I LOVED this deal for the cheese! It worked out to be $3 (after catalinas) for 22 packs of cheese, or less than .14 each! Now my freezer is well stocked..my husband and daughter love this stuff!
Shoot, I should've figured it out before I opted not to do it!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:13 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Oh thanks! Where I am the cheese is $3 a pack and it's OYNO. No double coupons either :'(
The Following User Says Thank You to Ginkers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:02 PM

is happy happy happy ;)

My Mood/Status:
ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ChristineV has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Wow, now that was a GREAT deal....it is just too bad we pay higher prices in So Cal with no doubles at Albertson's. I love the $1/1 Kraft q though, wish I could find some of those!
then
then
and
now it is filled with
: and
and
and
and