Couple Questions Please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 09:31 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mommysavnmoney has posted more than 50 good deals
couple questions please

First off how many products can you buy if you are using one of the ES coupons? is it just one product per transaction? plus do i surrender the cpn or can i use it more then once?

also if i buy 2 products that have the RR, will i get both? lets say its a 10.00 one and a 3.00 one, can use both together the next trip? thanks so much!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mommy to 2 princesses Keira 2ys old and Madelyn 8 months
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-02-2009, 12:27 PM

RE: couple questions please

is content.

My Mood/Status:
timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!timswife has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can get as many items (as the store will allow you), and the register will automatically take off the amount per item in your transaction. ES qs can be used again, but ymmv so just make sure you get more than one copy in case they want to take the q. About the RRs, I'm not sure what your question is. I just want to say that as long as the 2 products are from 2 different deals, you'll get 2 RRs. You can't roll them into same deal, or you won't get your RRs back. You CAN use them for the same deal though, but no RRs for the next go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timswife For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 04:24 AM

tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!tuki has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
alot of people don't even cut out the ESQ, just show the Q in the book for the cashier to scan. Like the ad q, I write the last four numbers on my list and just tell the cashier the number. You can't buy two of the same products in same transaction to get two rr, only 1 per offer, but you can do multiple offers. And you can do different offers in same transaction and still get multiple rr. When using rr, make sure not for same offer or company, and MQ cannot exceed products purchased(rr are mq) So you might need fillers and it ymmv. Certain stores don't read this on the bottom of the rr, and limit 1 per transaction. Out of 5 stores, I have two that limit, two no question, and the one it depends on the person...
The Following User Says Thank You to tuki For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 09:26 AM

mommysavnmoney has posted more than 50 good deals
thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mommy to 2 princesses Keira 2ys old and Madelyn 8 months