For Those Without The Diaper Q - Here Is My Scenario!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 10:32 PM
thinks her siggy can be annoying but could care less!
She's All Country ;)

My Mood/Status:
QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Idea For those without the diaper Q - here is my scenario!

I don't have the WAGS diaper coupon, but this is what I did today and it only works if you have RR's from last week. And these totals are WITHOUT tax, so make sure you do your math.

Transaction #1
Blink Tears $7.99
Colgate $3.29
Sambucol $12.99
Pencil $.33
Total Before Q's: $24.60
- $2/1 Blink Tears
-$10/1 ESC Samubucol
-$4/1 Printable mannie Sambucol
- $6 RR from Fusion Gamer last week
OOP : $2.60
Get $8 Blink Tears RR & $3.50 Colgate RR

Transaction #2:
(2) Diapers $9.00
Fusion Gamer $8.99
Sambucol $12.99
Pencil $.33
Total Before Q's: $31.31
- $4/1 Fusion Q
-$10/1 ESC Sambucol
- $4/1 Printable Sambucol
-$8 Blink Tears RR
-$3.50 Colgate RR
OOP: $1.81
Get $4 Fusion RR

Rinse, lather and repeat.
I saved all my $6 Fusion RR's from last week for this. But this scenario still nets you with another $4 RR to save if you are using RR's from last week on transaction #1. If you don't have the $6 RR then after these 2 transactions, you have the $4 to work with. I am holding my $4 ones for next week for the Huggies deals. Also I am out of Colgate Q's, but that could help bring down your total as well. And of course if you have a lower price on your items than me, even better for you. Some reported their Colgate was $2.49 and their Sambucol was $11.99. These are just what I am paying here.
I hope this helps some of us without any hope of that elusive diaper coupon, LOL
God Bless,
Michele
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuiverfullMama For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-01-2009, 11:23 PM

RE: For those without the diaper Q - here is my scenario!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
CVSing: Craving Various Steals

My Mood/Status:
momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!momof2plustwins has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Is the Sambucol IP and the IVC one the same? I looked at it last week and thought that the MFC was for the Eldeberry Extract only. Is there another Q?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:45 AM

RE: For those without the diaper Q - here is my scenario!

thinks her siggy can be annoying but could care less!
She's All Country ;)

My Mood/Status:
QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!QuiverfullMama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
The PDF of the IP is $4 off ANY Sambucol.
There is a thread with the link to that Q here.
HTH!
God Bless,
Michele