Awesome New Montly Qs

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 09:46 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Coupon Pirate

My Mood/Status:
hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Awesome New Montly Qs

The back cover of the monthly ad has:

A $5 MIR for HSM3 and:
FREE Sara Lee Soft N Smooth ManQ
FREE Hillshire Farms Deli Select Lunchmeat ManQ

Both expire 3/3 I believe and didn't appear to be WYB (I only saw online ad so far... don't get them in the mail)! There are $1 off Milk WYB 2 Sara Lee Soft N Smooth Tearpads out there so if you can find one... this is even better!!! They are Manufacturer Coupons so if you get a few of the ads you can use them anywhere

Also some GREAT deals in the weekly ad... Kraft Mac N Cheese 5-pack & Tombstone Pizzas $2/5... but if you use In-Store Coupon it's B1G1 so you get 5 boxes Mac N Cheese and 1 Frozen Pizza for $2.50!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to hyacinthgirl For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-28-2009, 11:41 AM

RE: Awesome New Montly Qs

is feeling very blessed
AFC Smart Shopper

My Mood/Status:
calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!calstate_brit has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I never knew Albertsons had a monthly ad, where do you find these??

Old 01-28-2009, 02:50 PM

Coupon Pirate

My Mood/Status:
hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!hyacinthgirl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by calstate_brit View Post
I never knew Albertsons had a monthly ad, where do you find these??

I believe this also varies regionally, the content of the ads and perhaps the format. But our Albertson's here have a big monthly ad that is placed near the weekly ads in the same metal stand or wherever they keep them. At my stores here they also put them on little clips hanging up around endcaps.

If you would like to see what one looks like for here, enter 87121 as your zip code from this page:

Albertsons Market

It's the "big book of savings" on the right.

There are coupons on the back most months and sometimes there are ones inside as well!

The Following User Says Thank You to hyacinthgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2009, 09:26 AM

My Mood/Status:
kyaews has posted more than 75 good deals!
Monthly Alberstons coupons

I am pretty sure that these coupons (bread and lunch meat) can only be used if you also buy the DVD High School Musical Two. I was all excited about them and then my husband pointed this out to me on the top of the back cover. Let me know if you hear anything else.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:38 AM

Coupon Pirate

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyaews View Post
I am pretty sure that these coupons (bread and lunch meat) can only be used if you also buy the DVD High School Musical Two. I was all excited about them and then my husband pointed this out to me on the top of the back cover. Let me know if you hear anything else.
I just came back to post this... I saw today... ughhhhs I didn't even know it until today. Boo....

Old 02-03-2009, 06:55 PM

CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!CVNM has posted more than 200 great deals!
The coupon itself doesn't say anything at all about needing to buy the dvd. I think that's strange. Although last month they had free water coupons if you bought $10 of nestle product and they took the time to list all the possible things you could buy but then never specified which water (brand) you got for free!
Old 02-04-2009, 12:54 AM

Coupon Pirate

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVNM View Post
The coupon itself doesn't say anything at all about needing to buy the dvd. I think that's strange. Although last month they had free water coupons if you bought $10 of nestle product and they took the time to list all the possible things you could buy but then never specified which water (brand) you got for free!
Yeah, that's why I didn't notice it was WYB--- I checked the Qs over and over for what you had to buy and it isn't on there... so I don't know!