Brookshire's And Super 1 Foods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 10:36 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
frugalone has posted more than 25 good deals
Question Brookshire's and Super 1 Foods

Hi Everyone!

I need to know if enough savvy shoppers want a Brookshire's Grocery Store Forum.
I know a few of you inquired about a forum but no one replied. Well, guess what?!
If enough of us vote for this new Grocery Store Forum then we can get a Brookshire's Forum! - YEAH!!
Please reply that you would be interested so we can let the AFC masters create it!

Hope to hear from all of you Brookshire's and Super 1 Foods Shoppers.

In His Love
J

By the way, I live in East Texas and the Brookshire's is based here. I know the locations are throughout North and East Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Any other places?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to frugalone For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:13 AM

RE: Brookshire's and Super 1 Foods

is thankful to AFC for making shopping FUN again!!!

My Mood/Status:
lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!lholley has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I would be interested in this forum!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lholley For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2009, 07:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
dac0181 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I would like one since it is the only grocery store within a 30 min drive from us. (except for walmart)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dac0181 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 11:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
bthane23 has posted more than 1 good deal
Brookshires...as in Brookshire Bros? I would love to see something with this. New here...but that is the only local store I have available...that is a chain...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bthane23 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2009, 08:52 PM

christiel has posted more than 1 good deal
I would be interested in a forum also. I shop at Super 1 Foods in Lafayette, LA every week.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2009, 04:24 PM

firemansgurl has posted more than 1 good deal
That would be wonderful. I only have Brookshire's and Wal-Mart to shop at.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firemansgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2009, 12:52 PM

warren_tax has posted more than 5 good deals
Puh-lease add a Brookshire's forum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warren_tax For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2009, 01:27 PM

Mom/student/breadwinner/deal hound

tomsnukie has posted more than 200 great deals!tomsnukie has posted more than 200 great deals!tomsnukie has posted more than 200 great deals!
I would like to see one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomsnukie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2009, 01:35 PM

is playing Xbox live...

My Mood/Status:
Loyster has posted more than 75 good deals!
I'd love to see a Brookshire's forum!! The only Brookshire's forums I seem to find are Brookshire Bros. I would have love to talked about the deals this past week!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:26 AM

Mrs. H. has posted more than 1 good deal
Me too!

I would love to see a Brookshire's/Super 1 Foods forum here.

My local Wal-Mart has given me so much trouble about using printable coupons that I've started taking them to Brookshire's instead, and I get no problems. Now, my local Super 1 claims they don't take printable coupons, yet there is a link on the Super 1 site to printable coupons all the time. Weird. We only have a regular Target here, so my options are Wal-Mart (huge hassle about coupons), Brookshire's (no hassles), or Super 1 (great deals, no printable coupons). Please give us a forum!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. H. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2009, 05:16 PM

is playing Xbox live...

My Mood/Status:
I keep checking for an update. I've seen Brookshire's forums on other sites but they are always dead. I hope we get enough activity here to start something! Our sales flyer runs from Wednesday through Tuesday. I'd help out posting match-ups if needed!
Old 05-24-2009, 07:40 PM

Blessed beyond my dreams!!

My Mood/Status:
calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I'd also like to see a forum for Brookshire's and Super 1 Foods.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Kyle (17)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Britt (15)
(boyscout), Johnathan (10)
,Taz
The Following User Says Thank You to calico32 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2009, 06:49 AM

If we want a forum.....

Just thinking out loud here guys, but if we really want them to open a Brookshire's Forum, maybe we just need to get alot of buzz going here! I am new to this whole Forum/Blogging deal.....but can we at least start posting the great deals that we find here for each other? Maybe we will get more people here if we do that? There are some great deals at Brookshires this week that I have found, so I am anxious to hear any you guys have found! Let me know what you think!
The Following User Says Thank You to warren_tax For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2009, 08:01 AM

is playing Xbox live...

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren_tax View Post
Just thinking out loud here guys, but if we really want them to open a Brookshire's Forum, maybe we just need to get alot of buzz going here! I am new to this whole Forum/Blogging deal.....but can we at least start posting the great deals that we find here for each other? Maybe we will get more people here if we do that? There are some great deals at Brookshires this week that I have found, so I am anxious to hear any you guys have found! Let me know what you think!
That's a great idea! I also wanted to put this forum link in my signature for others who might not find this thread. I get our new Brookshire's ad today (that starts tomorrow) and I could post match-ups that I find.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:36 AM

is playing Xbox live...

My Mood/Status:
These deals are listed in the Brookshire's Celebrate Cooking circular. It comes in the mail or you can pick one up in store. I'm sure there are more coupons out there that I didn't list. Limit one (of each??) offer per transaction. Must purchase items in each offer in the same transaction. Offers valid 6/3/09 - 6/30/09.

The June issue includes a $2 off TWO boxes of Certo or Sure-Jell coupon and $1 off any box of El Monterey Taquitos coupon.

FREE Fresh Gourmet Premium Croutons (Selected Varieties - 5 oz pkg) when you buy ONE Wish-Bone Salad Dressing (Selected Varieties 16 oz bottle or 7 oz spritzers)
$1.00 Wish Bone Salad Spritzers Dressing 7 oz (05-17 RP)
$0.75 Wish Bone Dressing 7-16 oz (03-15 RP or 05-17 RP)

FREE Brookshire's Bread (Large white or thin sliced loaf) AND Food Club Lunchmeat (Deli Style, Selected Varieties - 9 oz tub) when you buy ONE Hellman's Mayo (Selected Varieties 16.5oz to 64 oz Jar)
$0.60 Hellmanns Product 18 oz or larger (05-17 RP)

FREE Fresh Corn (Value up to $2.00) when you buy ONE Country Crock Margarine (Selected Varieties - 45 oz. tub)
$0.25 Shedds Spread Country Crock Spread (05-17 RP)
$0.50 Shedds Spread Country Crock Calcium Plus Vitamin D Spread (05-17 RP) *if variety included in sale*

FREE Food Club Ice Cream Cones (Selected Varieties 12 ct to 18 ct box) AND Smucker's Toppings (Selected Varieties 11.75 oz to 12.25 oz Jar) when you buy TWO Breyers Ice Cream (Selected Varities - 48 oz carton)
$1.00 Breyers Ice Cream 1.5 qt or larger (05-17 RP) *use two coupons*
$0.55 Smuckers Ice Cream Topping (05-17 RP)

FREE Nabisco Toasted Chips (Selected Varieties - 8.1 oz pkg) AND Crystal Light, Country Time OR South Beach Drink Mix (Selected Varieties - 7 ct to 10 ct Box) when you buy ONE Oscar Mayer Deli Creations (Selected Varieties - 4.9 oz to 7.1 oz pkg) AND ONE Jello-Gelatin or Pudding Snacks (Selected Varities - 6 ct pkg)
$1.00 off 1 Crystal Light - printable from coupons.com
$0.60 Jello printable from kraftfoods.com or a coupon in May All You Magazine (?)
$1.50 Oscar Mayer Deli Creations printable (no longer available)

$4 off your total puchase when you purchase any FOUR participating Kraft products. Kraft Parmesan Cheese (Original or 3 Cheese 7 oz to 8 oz Ctn), Kraft Salad Dressing (Selected Varieties 16 oz bottle), Kraft Shredded Cheese (Selected Varieties 8 oz pkg), Oscar Mayer Chicken Strips (Grilled, Italian or Southwest 6 oz pkg), Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits (3 oz pkg)
$1.50 Kraft Salad Dressing 16 oz or larger (5-10 SS)
$1.00/2 Kraft Natural Cheese (chunks, shredded, slices) printable

$2.00 off Meat OYNO when you buy $5.00 worth of Lawry's Products (Selected Varieties and Sizes)
$0.50 Lawrys Spice Blend (05-17 RP)
$0.50/2 Lawrys Seasoning Mix (04-19 RP)
$0.50 Lawrys Seasoning Blend (04-05 RP)
$1.00/2 Lawrys Marinade (04-05 RP)
$0.50 Lawrys Marinade (05-17 RP)
Old 06-02-2009, 12:07 PM

Awesome! I will have to start matching tonight!!!! I am excited about the Kraft Catalina and the Nabisco deal.....I think I have enough coupons to work those to free or almost free!! I am off tonight for more .45 cent lunchmeat!!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:50 PM

Went to brookshires thursday, what a haul! I got two buggies full of groceries for around fifty dollars! I did find after checking out that I did not get the two dollars off of the corn, and they did not make the lunchmeat free, but I think it was because the trigger items were scanned after the free items, so a quick trip to cs took care of it, and I got my money back! Also, the digorno flatbreads were 4 for 10, then I used 4 1.50 off coupons, making them 1.00 each! Woohoo! The kids love these for a quick lunch, or add a salad and its a great dinner! Happy shopping all!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:12 PM

Stopped by Brookshires at lunch today, and saw they had Betty Crocker frostings and Warm Delights 2/3.00 (this is probably in the ad, which I haven't scoured yet!!) I did twenty transactions buying 1 for $1.50, and using a $.50 off cpn, so I got fifteen big Warm Delights and five frostings for $10.00, not a steal, but pretty cheap! We have gotten on the cakepop bandwagon lately, so we are going through cake mix and frosting like crazy!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:21 PM

Saturday I found chocolate peanut butter pops clearanced for $1.50! I got 6 boxes, and used six $1 off pops cpns, oop $3!!!! Woohoo! Steal! They also had a big clearance bin of medicine up front, dramamine, eye drops, etc, all under $1, with coupons all were free! I will have a great goody basket for the food pantry this week! Shop well friends!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:12 AM

Mrs. H. has posted more than 1 good deal
Brookshire's Deals 7/1-7/7

I went yesterday and walked out with $84.65 in groceries for $31.50!

There are some pretty good deals this week, but the best are the Oscar Mayer hot dogs, Blue Bunny Bomb Pops, and Nabisco Crackers.

Oh, I also got two catalinas for $1.00 off my next shopping trip from Kraft. I'm not sure exactly what triggered it, but six boxes of crackers and eight packages of hot dogs might have done it.

Last edited by Linz; 09-14-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Question Brookshire's Forum??

I am trying to find out how many would be interested in a Brookshire's forum and shopping lists. PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD if you are interested. We need to make sure that it will be used and not taking up time and space. We are not asking for volunteers or anything just that you will use it.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD. THANKS TO ALL.
, Kyle (17)
, Britt (15)
,Taz
Old 07-15-2009, 01:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
Update

Friendly bump.
, Kyle (17)
, Britt (15)
,Taz
Old 07-16-2009, 09:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
Morning bump
, Kyle (17)
, Britt (15)
,Taz
Old 07-16-2009, 09:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
Morning bump
, Kyle (17)
, Britt (15)
,Taz
Old 07-17-2009, 09:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
night time bump
, Kyle (17)
, Britt (15)
,Taz