Brookshire's And Super 1 Foods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 09:06 PM

RE: Brookshire's and Super 1 Foods

Blessed beyond my dreams!!

My Mood/Status:
calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
night time bump
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Kyle (17)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Britt (15)
(boyscout), Johnathan (10)
,Taz
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:06 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
John Deere has posted more than 150 good deals!John Deere has posted more than 150 good deals!
I have looked all over the site for a brookshires forum and would love to see it started.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:37 AM

warren_tax has posted more than 5 good deals
I talked to a super cool lady at Brookshire's corporate office yesterday regarding Catalinas. Our store never has them posted, and I asked her if there was any way she could give me a list of what is running. She said there were so many, she really couldn't list them, but she is going to start emailing me the $$ OYNO ones. I asked her if it was ok for me to post them, and she encouraged me to do so! She was also going to email all of the stores and remind them of the importance of putting out the Cat signs and keeping them out for the duration of the sale! Keep checking back and I will list the Cat's as she sends them to me!
The Following User Says Thank You to warren_tax For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2009, 07:38 AM

Also, is anyone as excited as I am about the penny sale this week? I fully intend to stock up on chicken, turkey and roast!! Also, our Brookshires has alot of clearance items right now, so there are some great deals going!! Let me know what deals you find!!
Old 08-11-2009, 10:52 AM

Been a while, trying again.

My Mood/Status:
southrngirlygrl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!southrngirlygrl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!southrngirlygrl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!southrngirlygrl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!southrngirlygrl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!southrngirlygrl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!southrngirlygrl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Any new info on this? The only other grocery store I have is Kroger. They aren't running the Box Tops sale this week but Brookshire's is. I'd love to start comparison shopping between the two.
The Following User Says Thank You to southrngirlygrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2009, 07:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
kithlyara has posted more than 100 good deals!kithlyara has posted more than 100 good deals!
Not that this isn't a wee bit late or anything, but I would definitely be interested. Brookshires is one of the primary grocery stores in East Texas. I'm constantly checking their deals. Although, seeing as how Brookshires owns Super 1 Foods and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of forum traffic here, would it be possible to just sort of make this a Brookshires/Super 1 Foods forum? I know I just started here and can't officially volunteer but would it be alright if I listed what's in the weekly ads?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
lpopham has posted more than 75 good deals!
Idea good idea

Very strongly agree to have this idea implemented. Even if it is combined with Super 1, this would be a good thing. I have found both stores to be Q friendly, and love the fact that Brookshires will triple/ double Q.

Please do!

BTW, please excuse my newB ignorance, but what is a bump?

thx

linda

linda
Old 09-18-2009, 05:01 PM

elfe_mom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!elfe_mom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!elfe_mom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!elfe_mom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!elfe_mom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!elfe_mom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!elfe_mom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!elfe_mom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I'm very interested in a Brookshire's forum. The only grocery stores in my town are Super One, Brookshire's and Super Walmart.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
kithlyara has posted more than 100 good deals!kithlyara has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpopham View Post
Very strongly agree to have this idea implemented. Even if it is combined with Super 1, this would be a good thing. I have found both stores to be Q friendly, and love the fact that Brookshires will triple/ double Q.

Please do!

BTW, please excuse my newB ignorance, but what is a bump?

thx

linda
People "bump" topics in a forum by making a new post in the thread when they want them to be brought up to the top again. It's usually done when someone wants more people to notice and reply on a certain topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to kithlyara For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2009, 07:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
csm0913 has posted more than 200 great deals!csm0913 has posted more than 200 great deals!csm0913 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I would like to see a Brookshire's forum.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:33 PM

ddw

ddwoods
I would be interested! I live in Terrell, TX and we have one here!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:57 PM

kcvl has posted more than 25 good deals
I am also interested in a Brookshire's forum.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
lpopham has posted more than 75 good deals!
Facts super 1

Super 1 will have Scott toliet paper/ Scott natural toliet paper or paper towels on sale for 2/10 and with the IP 1.00 Q from coupons.com that will be less than .35 a roll for the tp.

Also Pillsbury Grand biscuits are $1 ea, so with the 1/2 Q from coupons.com that will be .50 ea.

One more thing, when ya print the Scott Q, a form will also print for a MIR wyb two, different Scott products ya get a $2 Q via email reward. This promotion ends 9/27.

HTH

linda

Last edited by lpopham; 09-22-2009 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:08 AM

CandaceProsser has posted more than 5 good deals
I just joined and I would love a Brookshires forum considering that is the only store in my tiny town of 2500. The closest Super WalMart is 15 miles away. Kroger 16.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:43 PM

Update

Brookshires deals this week (I live in East Texas) I just started clipping coupons 8/29, so nine listed from paper inserts should be hard to find unless regional MSM- Money Saving Mom- links to RP, SS, etc.

~Buddig Fix QuixMeat Cubes 2/$4, use 2 of the $1/1coupon on your site = $1, you get a $1/1 coupon in the pacjaging (I did in my ham) so you could roll this one
~Betty Crocker cake mixes 5/$5, use recent coupon (used mine last week on icing, don't remember value or date) or the .50/2 on MSM, buy 10 use 5 coupons = 50 cents/1
~Honey Kix 2/$4 use .75/1 MSM coupon twice = 1.25/1 or
~CoCo Puffs (a rare treat at our house) 2/$4 use .75/1 MSM coupon twice = 1.25/1 or $1/3 from insert but not as great a deal unless doubles or combined with previous
~Hormel Refrigerated Entrees $4.99 us $1/1 coupon from insert = $3.99/1
~Eckrich Smoked Sausage 2/$5 use recent insert coupon $1/1 = $2/1, there were other Eckrich coupons recently that could be applied, but I used them two weeks ago and cannot remember the values
~Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Sandwiches 2/$4, use $1/2 on MSM or recent $1/2 insert coupon = $1.50/1, if you could double the coupon $1/1
~Pringles $1.59 use $1/2 = about $1/1

I am new to this, I hopes it helps. If you see any "deals" that aren't let me know and I will hang onto my cupes.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:45 PM

Brookshires deals this week (I live in East Texas) I just started clipping coupons 8/29, so nine listed from paper inserts should be hard to find unless regional

~Buddig Fix QuixMeat Cubes 2/$4, use 2 of the $1/1coupon on your site = $1, you get a $1/1 coupon in the pacjaging (I did in my ham) so you could roll this one
~Betty Crocker cake mixes 5/$5, use recent coupon (used mine last week on icing, don't remember value or date) or the .50/2 on MSM, buy 10 use 5 coupons = 50 cents/1
~Honey Kix 2/$4 use .75/1 MSM coupon twice = 1.25/1 or
~CoCo Puffs (a rare treat at our house) 2/$4 use .75/1 MSM coupon twice = 1.25/1 or $1/3 from insert but not as great a deal unless doubles or combined with previous
~Hormel Refrigerated Entrees $4.99 us $1/1 coupon from insert = $3.99/1
~Eckrich Smoked Sausage 2/$5 use recent insert coupon $1/1 = $2/1, there were other Eckrich coupons recently that could be applied, but I used them two weeks ago and cannot remember the values
~Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Sandwiches 2/$4, use $1/2 on MSM or recent $1/2 insert coupon = $1.50/1, if you could double the coupon $1/1
~Pringles $1.59 use $1/2 = about $1/1

I am new to this, I hopes it helps. If you see any "deals" that aren't let me know and I will hang onto my cupes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CandaceProsser For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2009, 12:03 PM

Bump!!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:18 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!nursemom has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I shop Brookshires in arkansas.

Decorating for Fall, crafting for Christmas!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:44 AM

Penny sale week!!! It seems like they bumped their prices a bit, but with q's there are some awesome deals!! I got 2 packages of Bar S bacon (not my favorite, but pretty good) and with 1.00/2 got them for $.76 a piece! Jose Ole Taquitos were $1.75/box after q's, and Honeysuckle white turkey links were $1.00 each after q's! Don't forget the pillsbury catalina deal too, do that first, then use your $3.00 OYNO on your meat purchase for an awesome deal!! I intend to do some real damage this week! If only I could convince my Brookshires to double/triple q's......
Old 10-28-2009, 09:00 AM

life in the fast lane...

My Mood/Status:
lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!lizajanesteele has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Brookshires in Allen,TX--Store Closing

Hi, I just found out from my good friend that the Brookshires here in Allen is closing. They are having 50% off sale today. I don't know if they're taking Q's or not, but she said the huggies diapers were normally 9.98, and now are 4.99. Even without Q's that's a good deal, and there are bound to be other great deals too! Just thought I'd pass it along if you want to make the trip.

It's on the corner of Greenville (HWY 5) and McDermott east off of 75. HTH someone.
, WAY over-scheduled!
~~~~~

Mom to sweet & sassy 6 yo DD
, 8 yo DS
, 9 1/2 yo DS
, 10 1/2 yo DS
, & married to hardworking DH who wants us to
enough so he can have a break from
and get his license to
!
Old 11-01-2009, 10:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
blair_gretchen has posted more than 10 good deals
I would love to see a Brookshire's/Super 1 Forum! The Super 1 Forum that is listed seemed to be a different store when I looked. BGC which owns Brookshire's, Super 1 Foods and Ole are only based in Tx, Ar, La and Ms. Also wanted to say to fellow etx shoppers! HI! It's nice to find ya'll! The other sites I've looked at don't have very many of us!
Old 11-01-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren_tax View Post
Penny sale week!!! It seems like they bumped their prices a bit, but with q's there are some awesome deals!! I got 2 packages of Bar S bacon (not my favorite, but pretty good) and with 1.00/2 got them for $.76 a piece! Jose Ole Taquitos were $1.75/box after q's, and Honeysuckle white turkey links were $1.00 each after q's! Don't forget the pillsbury catalina deal too, do that first, then use your $3.00 OYNO on your meat purchase for an awesome deal!! I intend to do some real damage this week! If only I could convince my Brookshires to double/triple q's......
They also had the Curly BBQ on sale BOGO that same week (they will probably do it again). There is a $1 off coupon if you go to the Curly website. The BBQ was $5.99 so after the coupons it came to $2 each.

$5.99
+ .01 =
$6.00
less
$2.00 =

$4.00/2
Old 11-01-2009, 11:52 PM

The ground chuck is around $7 for 5lbs this week.

They also have the Tombstone pizzas on BOGO. I think they are $5.99 each. But, Walmart has a better deal here at $2.50 each. If you have the mail in rebate form they will be FREE. I found the rebate forms on Ebay.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
blair_gretchen has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcvl View Post
The ground chuck is around $7 for 5lbs this week.

They also have the Tombstone pizzas on BOGO. I think they are $5.99 each. But, Walmart has a better deal here at $2.50 each. If you have the mail in rebate form they will be FREE. I found the rebate forms on Ebay.
Here's the link to the rebate form if it helps.http://www.kraftfoods.com/SiteCollec...stoneFlyer.pdf
Old 12-22-2009, 01:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
katmomma has posted more than 300 great deals!katmomma has posted more than 300 great deals!katmomma has posted more than 300 great deals!katmomma has posted more than 300 great deals!
This would be GREAT, I live in Arkanas an have Super 1 Foods and Brookshires, I shop at Regularly.