If You Have A Farm Fresh....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 07:46 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Fyi If you have a Farm Fresh....

I know that alot of us live in southeastern Va/ Northeastern NC.

So for those of you who have a Farm Fresh nearby, check out this thread:

"]http://www.afullcup.com/forums/farm-fresh/162464-double-up-1-00-triples-50-weekend.html#post1239216"]

They are doubling to $1 and tripling to $.50 this weekend! There will be quite a few freebies.

Last edited by dontbreakme; 01-16-2009 at 09:06 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2009, 01:56 PM

RE: If you have a Farm Fresh....

is lovin' her Patriots!
Jacoby Loving, Red Sox Fan! :)

My Mood/Status:
Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Beaniejumper has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Bummer, I don't have a Farm Fresh...actually have never even heard of this store!

I hope you all get some great deals!
Jacoby #2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beaniejumper For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 06:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
mturner85 has posted more than 150 good deals!mturner85 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Thanks! I went last night! The Progresso Soups that are B1G1 didnt ring up right, so just keep an eye out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mturner85 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 02:15 PM

Hi everyone!

My Mood/Status:
Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Honor want to run to the store for me??? I need more time for all these great deals!!! :0)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keri For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 07:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Honor has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keri View Post
Honor want to run to the store for me??? I need more time for all these great deals!!! :0)
Sure, anything for you. But I want half your sunday q's as compensation. (insert evil laugh here)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 07:32 PM

is proud to be with AFC!!
Howling for AFC!!

My Mood/Status:
wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Thanks, Honor....I know where I'm shopping tomorrow. BTW, it was GREAT meeting you!!
.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Hello" class="inlineimg" />
and Maddie
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfspirit7 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2009, 07:34 PM

is proud to be with AFC!!
Howling for AFC!!

My Mood/Status:
wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!
apparently our lime green smilie is a bad link....so, we'll go with
and Maddie
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wolfspirit7 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 04:18 AM

Hi everyone!

My Mood/Status:
Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Keri has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor View Post
Sure, anything for you. But I want half your sunday q's as compensation. (insert evil laugh here)
You know I'll share with ya. Only 5 papers this week! hehe

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keri For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 08:07 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfspirit7 View Post
Thanks, Honor....I know where I'm shopping tomorrow. BTW, it was GREAT meeting you!!
.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Hello" class="inlineimg" />
It was great meeting you too! Hope you found some great deals this weekend at Farm Fresh.

I'm going to try and figure out the deals when the new ad comes out Wed. They are doubling up to $1 every Wed, so some of the things will be like 1 day specials.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 08:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keri View Post
You know I'll share with ya. Only 5 papers this week! hehe
Only 5? Your paper guy is slacking, won't be long till you're hitting the dumpsters like the rest of us
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 06:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
mturner85 has posted more than 150 good deals!mturner85 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Only 5? Your paper guy is slacking, won't be long till you're hitting the dumpsters like the rest of us
How do you get your paper guy to give you more papers? Do you give them a tip? Maybe I can offer to cut our newspaper girl's hair for free...hehe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mturner85 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 07:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mturner85 View Post
How do you get your paper guy to give you more papers? Do you give them a tip? Maybe I can offer to cut our newspaper girl's hair for free...hehe
She trades him stockpile stuff! I wrote my newspaper lady a nice note in her Christmas card, asking to do the same thing, and gave her cash & she never replied or anything. Maybe she didn't read it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Honor For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 08:34 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Flowergal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
When I delivered papers in Virginia (Virginia Beach to be exact) we were given the exact amount of papers we were to deliver. We could not get extra's, let alone give extra's to customers. The only extra's we were able to get would be ones that were left after 7am, when all routes were delivered. There were many days when there were not enough inserts to put into the papers, due to some carriers grabbing extra bundles for the coupons (is what management thought), so they had supervisors standing in front and you went up to a table and told them your route number and they counted out the number of papers you were to deliver and that was it. Most days, I didn't even have one for myself.

Honor, there is a good chance the person who got the card with your note/cash was not the regular delivery person? I know one manager who got fired for subbing for someone and he got caught keeping the persons Christmas tips (he subbed for like 4 days before Christmas). That was not allowed, as he was on salary plus commission and those tips did not belong to him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flowergal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 10:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
Flowergal, thanks for the useful info. Maybe a different carrier did get my card....
Anyway, I think Keri's newspaper guy must get some extras after they've all been delivered. I believe he leaves them for her later in the week.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:33 AM

is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Maybe she is blackmailing him instead of bribing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k Keri!
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2009, 12:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbreakme View Post
Maybe she is blackmailing him instead of bribing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k Keri!
Hmm... hadn't explored that possibility!
Old 01-21-2009, 03:05 PM

is being held hostage by Grits!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!dontbreakme has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Hmm... hadn't explored that possibility!
Hey with Keri we never know! She could be like a ninja spy pretending to be a couponing home improvement crazed mommy!

I better go hide before she reads this!
The Following User Says Thank You to dontbreakme For This Useful Post: