Rohto V Eye Drops At CVs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 12:58 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Help Sign Rohto V eye drops at CVs

Are these like Visine eye drops?
Are there any q's for the Rohto drops? Any good scenarios with the 3/15 and the nature valley vitamins? thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Angel For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-02-2009, 01:29 PM

RE: Rohto V eye drops at CVs

Just a newcomer!

My Mood/Status:
Manna00 has posted more than 50 good deals
They are supposed to work like Visine... but I can honestly say they are the WORST eye drops I"ve ever used. They burned like no one's business.
The Following User Says Thank You to Manna00 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2009, 01:33 PM

is a drugstore addict!
AFC Star Member

chic_gal has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chic_gal has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chic_gal has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chic_gal has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chic_gal has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chic_gal has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chic_gal has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chic_gal has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I love Rohto, but they are definitely an acquired taste. They have a little bit of menthol in the formula so it has a "cooling" effect, not like Visine at all. I personally think they work better to remove the red in your eyes if that's why you want to buy them.

I would suggest buying the Original formula first if you want to try it before stepping up the mintiness (sp?) for your eyes. They are $4.99 this week with $2 ECBs back and if you use this Q: Rohto Cooling Eye Drops, any $2 (1-31-09) SS 10/26/08, trying them for 99 cents is a bargain.

A word of caution: If you try it, I hope you love it as much as I do, but try to not use any "get the red out" products often because in the long run, they are not good for your eyes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chic_gal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2009, 01:35 PM

Wonkiness Abounds
AFC Star Member

Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Madmurphy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
There was a $2 coupon in the 10/26 SmartSource coupon insert. That would make the drops $.99 after coupon & ECBs were figured into the equation.

Haven't a clue if they're like Visine since I haven't used them.

Try coming up with a scenario yourself -- it just takes a little practice. Think of some items that you want and write down their prices. Your goal in this case is to reach $15 since you have a $3/$15 coupon. You know the Rohto drops are $4.99. The Nature's Bounty items start at $4.49. You will write down the full price for the first one and $0.00 for the second one since it's B1G1 Free.

If you buy just one set of the Nature's Bounty and one bottle of the Rhoto drops, that total puts you right around the $10 mark so you'll have to add in something else that is just over $5 in price to reach the goal of $15. SoyJoy bars @ $6.00 per box? NasoGel at $7.99? Listerine @ $3.99 and Nutr-Trim gum @ $3.99? Those items are all free after ECBs/coupons.

Just practice a bit with some items that you might want. It really gets easier and you'll get the hang of writing scenarios in no time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madmurphy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2009, 01:38 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Blue Angel has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I wanted them for my dh. A while ago , when I started couponing there was a deal on Visine at Wags that made them free. I don't use them but asked dh and he said no we don't need them. I should of gotten them because his eyes get really red when he doesn't sleep and in the past has bought some.
ANyways his eyes have been really red lately due to no sleep and working two jobs so I wanted to get himn some to try. THanks for the tip chic-gal
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Angel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2009, 02:06 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmurphy View Post
There was a $2 coupon in the 10/26 SmartSource coupon insert. That would make the drops $.99 after coupon & ECBs were figured into the equation.

Haven't a clue if they're like Visine since I haven't used them.

Try coming up with a scenario yourself -- it just takes a little practice. Think of some items that you want and write down their prices. Your goal in this case is to reach $15 since you have a $3/$15 coupon. You know the Rohto drops are $4.99. The Nature's Bounty items start at $4.49. You will write down the full price for the first one and $0.00 for the second one since it's B1G1 Free.

If you buy just one set of the Nature's Bounty and one bottle of the Rhoto drops, that total puts you right around the $10 mark so you'll have to add in something else that is just over $5 in price to reach the goal of $15. SoyJoy bars @ $6.00 per box? NasoGel at $7.99? Listerine @ $3.99 and Nutr-Trim gum @ $3.99? Those items are all free after ECBs/coupons.

Just practice a bit with some items that you might want. It really gets easier and you'll get the hang of writing scenarios in no time.
Oh my goodness i just posted a scenario and i just thought, duh of adding the eye drops and the 3/15 it should work, thanks
Old 01-02-2009, 02:31 PM

My Mood/Status:
chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!chunkymonkeesmommy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Angel View Post
Are these like Visine eye drops?
Are there any q's for the Rohto drops? Any good scenarios with the 3/15 and the nature valley vitamins? thanks
2x Rhoto @4.99 = $9.98
2x Nature Valley @4.49= $8.98
total= $18.96
minus $3/$15 =$15.96
minus (2) $2 Rhoto qs = $11.96
minus (2) $2 Nature Valley qs = $7.96
minus $4.49 Nature Valley bogo = $3.47 (the computer always takes the bogo off last)
Spend $3.47 oop & earn $4 Rhoto ECB & $3 Nature Valley ECB, a $3.53 profit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chunkymonkeesmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2009, 11:10 PM

loves being a sahm!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bellasmama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also found a peelie on the ones in my store for $1/1. I like them a lot, very cooling.