EOB Pencil Sharpeners $.19

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 07:59 AM
is reorganizing her stockpile room to make room for more!

My Mood/Status:
DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DakotaMom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
EOB Pencil sharpeners $.19

OK...so I'm dinking around CVS yesterday, with my pockets full of rainchecks (since my CVS was out of everything except the nailpolish). And I'm looking through the last few stragglers from the RIB book I have and trying to find some cheapo items to match up with them.

Over near the sally hansen/makeup area, I found these great EOB double makeup pencil sharpeners (one side is for a regular pencil, the other is for a thicker one). They were $2.19. With the $2 off EOB coupon. only $.19.

I got them home and we gave them a try on sons colored pencils...this is a very nice little sharpener. The bigger hole worked well on crayons too. I got 6 and used up the last of my coupons.

One quick note, you will have to do separate transactions...the coupon is only allowed one per transaction. I bought some other items that I had rainchecks for from before and just stuck one in with each item. Our CVS was pretty quiet, but bare of the freebies!