Neutra Air ESR Problem-- Need Advice

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 07:17 PM
is addicted to AFC!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
viopacific has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!viopacific has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!viopacific has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!viopacific has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!viopacific has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!viopacific has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!viopacific has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Neutra Air ESR problem-- need advice

I need some advice on how to handle this one. I got rainchecks from two different stores when the Neutra Air kits were 5.99. I physically went into both stores twice a week for the weeks of 11/2, 11/9 & 11/16 and no one had them in stock. I found out through the Walgreens product locator that one of the stores had them on November 21, but they were unable to unpack them until today (and that was only after I asked for the contact information for the District Manager.) I wasn't concerned since I thought the ESR was until 11/26. Only when I went to file it that I see it ended on 11/22!!

What recourse do you think i should take next? Admittedly, .99 OOP for each refill kit isn't bad, but it really burns me that it could have been a $1.89 moneymaker for two kits (one for me and one for my mom). Do you think I should go back to the same manager I've been talking to every day since Friday about this?

Advertisement

Advertisement