NEW INFO Re: Internet Printed Q's, Competitor Q & Rx Competitor Q's

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 09:07 AM
John 1:9

My Mood/Status:
starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Update NEW INFO Re: Internet Printed Q's, competitor Q & rx competitor Q's

I called WD inquiring about their policy regarding both acceptance of IP's coupons as well as competitor Q's. I wanted clarification as I (and others) have recently been denied usage if IP's from smartsource, and coupons.com. Yesterday a CS phone rep took down my info and said she'd forward it to the appropriate person and get back with me.

The Customer Service Orlando region Manager left the following VM for me.

"our stores are instructed, by company policy NOT to accept internet coupons but all manufacturer's Q's are accepted, additionally, only prescription competitor Q"s may still be use accepted in the pharmacy only. We do not, have not accepted competitor coupons"

WHAT!!!??? "do not - have not accepted competitor Q's"
This was NEVER the case at WD. Not until recently have I experienced this 'yes, no' practices at WD stores.

I will try to call her on Monday to be double check, again ...I'll update all here.

Joshua 1:9

Last edited by starbasset; 10-20-2008 at 11:48 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starbasset For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-18-2008, 04:50 PM

RE: NEW INFO Re: Internet Printed Q's, competitor Q & rx competitor Q's

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
no IPCs? that can't be right... ask when that was effective please
Old 10-19-2008, 08:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
If this is true about them not taking Internet Coupons, that is really going to limit my purchases there. WD is so expensive. Also, if it has been in effect a while, then a lot of stores are not abiding by the rules because I have used a lot of IPs there lately.
The Following User Says Thank You to KayTay01 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2008, 09:29 AM

My Mood/Status:
starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I do not believe it to be correct but this is what she said in her message which is why I will speak with her on Monday. I believe they are confusing all IP's are fraudulent because the viral ones. I need to let her know this is simply not true.

My problem is if the Customer Service Orlando region Manager is not clear on the difference it's no wonder the stores and cashiers are denying across the board IP's. She included my mentioning not being able to use IP's from smartsource and coupons.com saying all stores have been informed. She may be new because I still have a letter from over a year ago from the Orlando CS Manager who was male.

Last edited by starbasset; 10-19-2008 at 09:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to starbasset For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2008, 08:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!vrtuoswmn has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Keep up the good work, checking on all this. I appreciate you! :-)
Old 10-20-2008, 11:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
Update

I spoke with the CS Orlando region Manager today. She was very apologetic at the confusion some of us have experienced. She recognized and agreed with me that the legitimate IP's coupons will be accepted at Winn Dixie. It seems those fraudulent vryl ones have them spinning.
She said "we welcome and want your business and said there obviously still needs some training involved to avoid the unfortunate denial of legitimate coupons." She suggested to avoid future hassles I should always ask for the store Manager each time (not the front-end or Assistant Manager but the store Manager) and have him look over all your coupons. She added that the Managers are almost never there on Tuesdays or Sundays.

I offered to send her via e-mail the pdf notices from smartsource & bricks which will offer clear guidelines to the stores. She was glad I offered to do that. Hopefully, it will make it's way to all the stores and make shopping a lot easier for all of us.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to starbasset For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2008, 06:25 PM

Jax'sMommy has posted more than 75 good deals!
My best friend is a front-end manager in Florida (she is in charge of the cashiers); she said that they DO accept IP coupons. She even sent me to the Winn Dixie website for a link to print additional coupons.

I would say this if a manager tells you they do not accept IP's: "While I appreciate your explanation, I am just curious about why Winn Dixie's corporate web site has printable coupons on the site if you won't accept them in the store?"
Old 11-19-2008, 07:25 AM

paeton123 has posted more than 1 good deal
Thank You IP Coupons

I live in Dothan Alabama. I attempted to use some Ip coupons at the Westgate Parkway store and was informed that they did not accept these. I have sent an email to Winn Dixie. But this message was very helpful. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paeton123 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2008, 11:08 AM

mahal has posted more than 50 good deals
Thanks for getting clarification. I received weird looks from the Winn-Dixie cashier just last week when I handed her my Progresso IPCs. This thread explains it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mahal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2008, 11:33 AM

is loving all the FARR

My Mood/Status:
newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!newbie2008 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
JAXMOMMY: Can you post the WD corp website? Thanks!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
It is also listed above...

Contact Winn Dixie Corporate:Corporate Address and Contacts : Address and Contact Information Winn-Dixie Supermarket - Grocery Stores, Weekly Ads, Online Pharmacy, Liquor Stores, Grocery Store Coupons, Buy One Get One Free Offers, Recipes

Old 11-19-2008, 05:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!KayTay01 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paeton123 View Post
I live in Dothan Alabama. I attempted to use some Ip coupons at the Westgate Parkway store and was informed that they did not accept these. I have sent an email to Winn Dixie. But this message was very helpful. Thanks
I also live in Dothan. I shop at the Winn Dixies by Flowers Hospital and the Medical Center, and I have never had a problem. Sometimes the only coupons that I have are IPs. They have never not accepted them. Paeton I'm not trying to argue with you about this. I was just recommending going to these if the one on Westgate won't take them.
The Following User Says Thank You to KayTay01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2008, 03:39 PM

Jax'sMommy has posted more than 75 good deals!
Supermarket Grocery Store Coupons : Find & Print Online Coupons Winn-Dixie Supermarket - Grocery Store Coupons, Weekly Ads, Buy One Get One Free Offers, Recipes, Online Pharmacy

It is a direct link from Winn Dixie's website to printable coupons from SmartSource.

Hope this helps!
Old 11-22-2008, 10:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
mommywise has posted more than 150 good deals!mommywise has posted more than 150 good deals!
Are these coupons only accepted at WinnDixie or any other store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax'sMommy View Post
The Following User Says Thank You to mommywise For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2008, 11:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommywise View Post
Are these coupons only accepted at WinnDixie or any other store?

They are manufacturer's Q's accepted at other stores - not just WD.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starbasset For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2008, 10:33 PM

AFC Star Member

BigJimSlade has posted more than 400 great deals!BigJimSlade has posted more than 400 great deals!BigJimSlade has posted more than 400 great deals!BigJimSlade has posted more than 400 great deals!BigJimSlade has posted more than 400 great deals!
I thought Winn-Dixie's motto was "We Keep Getting Better". I'm feeling for you Dothan folks. I drove through there once about 10 years ago. I did not recall seeing lots of options for groceries. I was going to say Publix will accept coupons from any other grocery store, and from my experience, with little issue. Unfortunately when I googled Dothan, I found no Publix there. Oh well, I tried.

Ps. From when I was googling, what the heck is a Hobo Food Pantry? I am guessing they won't take your internet coupons either.

Tags
competitor coupons, ip's, winn dixie