If You Need Omeprazole, Buy Them This Week

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 06:30 AM
: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
if you need Omeprazole, buy them this week

the 42 ct is on sale 19.99 and there's $2 mfr coupon at the pharmacy counter.

the coupon doesn't scan so cashier price adjust to 17.99. add other items to reach $25 if you're buying them today or tomorrow with the $5 WAGc, just add either FAR items or other rebate items.

you get back $5 RR after paying

this is a good price for those w/o insurance and its a lot cheaper than Prilosec.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-17-2008, 07:36 AM

RE: if you need Omeprazole, buy them this week

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Addicted to couponing & teaching others to coupon!

My Mood/Status:
ClippinCrazy has posted more than 300 great deals!ClippinCrazy has posted more than 300 great deals!ClippinCrazy has posted more than 300 great deals!ClippinCrazy has posted more than 300 great deals!
The coupon is for the 25ct.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Momma to 11yo DD Kawehi
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 4.5 yo DS Kannon Blaze
, and Keno
and Biscuit
. Shopping Dollar Tree, Walgreens, Target, Dollar General and WalMart.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:39 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
amylynnk has posted more than 150 good deals!amylynnk has posted more than 150 good deals!
My store has had the little leaflet with the 2.00 off coupon laying next to the product on the shelf so I picked up a few to have. I had planned to buy these today thank you for posting this. I take this daily sometimes 2 times

Amy
Old 10-17-2008, 11:28 AM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
the coupon is at the back of a brochure with a guy on the front cover. it expires 12/31/08 and its good for 42 ct.

y'all will not miss this, it says Save $2.00 with coupon on the back and it has the picture of WAG omeprazole 42 tab box on the cover.