We Enjoyed This E-mail - Know Some Here Will Too

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 10:51 AM
John 1:9

My Mood/Status:
starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!starbasset has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Smile We enjoyed this e-mail - know some here will too

WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One! That every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of crossing?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem onthis side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay, too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.' That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never cra#@& &^?C%...........reboot!

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?

Joshua 1:9

Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2008, 11:06 AM

RE: We enjoyed this e-mail - know some here will too

keep on smyelin!

My Mood/Status:
bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bette has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to bette For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2008, 11:33 AM

:)
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!kimmyann123 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
omg !!! to funny!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kimmyann123 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2008, 12:18 PM

is missing her mom more than ever.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Very cute! But I want to be Oprah's chicken so she can give me a new car too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faith For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2008, 02:24 PM

Back After A Qpon Hiatus...Oh Brother!!

My Mood/Status:
chrispogue3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chrispogue3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chrispogue3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chrispogue3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chrispogue3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chrispogue3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!chrispogue3 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
FU-U-NY!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to chrispogue3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 05:04 PM

Where did all the time go?

My Mood/Status:
mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!mrsbrehmer has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I've ssen this before! It's pretty good. I thinks my faves are Bill clinton and John Kerry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friend to many
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsbrehmer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2008, 05:14 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!sunshinejanie has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
omg too funny!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinejanie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 01:29 PM

loves AFC and all of her friends here!
AFC Junkie!

My Mood/Status:
ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ChelleMorty has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
HA!!! That made me laugh right out loud! thanks!
:: (16 yr)::
:: (10 yr)::
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChelleMorty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 01:47 PM

Blessed beyond my dreams!!

My Mood/Status:
calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!calico32 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
THIS WAS TOO FUNNY. OTFLMAO.
, Kyle (17)
, Britt (15)
(boyscout), Johnathan (10)
,Taz
The Following User Says Thank You to calico32 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 02:00 PM

enjoying spring

My Mood/Status:
abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!abigirl has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
my mom sent this to me earlier this week. My favorite is Hillary Clinton.

My mom noted that Sarah Palin was left of the list, so I said she would say "because he was a maverick!"
The Following User Says Thank You to abigirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 02:14 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
cindyloo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cindyloo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cindyloo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cindyloo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cindyloo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cindyloo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!cindyloo has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Too Funny!
The Following User Says Thank You to cindyloo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 05:50 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!superk has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
That is good. Thank you for sharing that.
The Following User Says Thank You to superk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2008, 12:47 AM

coupons are our friends!

My Mood/Status:
justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
That was about the funniest thing I've read in a while! BECAUSE HE'S GUILTY! ROFLMAO!: roll:
AFC
The Following User Says Thank You to justfluffyme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2008, 12:56 AM

Spending too much time on afc to finish my...

My Mood/Status:
cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!cundiff2001 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
so cute!
The Following User Says Thank You to cundiff2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2008, 04:18 AM

if you can't be an athlete
be an athletic supporter!!

My Mood/Status:
schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!schatz has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I love what Grandpa says!!
The Following User Says Thank You to schatz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2008, 05:32 AM

Winter is back!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Too funny, I woke my dogs, I laughed too loud!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to doubledee4 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2011, 09:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
51daniella51 has posted more than 1 good deal
I love this! Especially the Nancy Grace one, !
Old 11-22-2011, 05:03 PM

PRAY THAT I GET ORGANIZED PLEASE!
Lovin' the deals and AFC especially!

My Mood/Status:
little.chickadee has posted more than 300 great deals!little.chickadee has posted more than 300 great deals!little.chickadee has posted more than 300 great deals!little.chickadee has posted more than 300 great deals!
Thank u for sharing this. I got a good laugh about it and in turn my family did as well! This is hilarious!
Old 04-07-2013, 06:45 AM

andnow has posted more than 5 good deals
That is hillarious. Thanks for sharing.

Tags
funny e-mail