New CVS Coupon Policy 8/2/16

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2016, 03:30 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
New CVS Coupon Policy 8/2/16

Copy and paste from the pdf below Link HERE
My notes in blue

CVS Pharmacy

®
coupon policy
CVS Pharmacy coupons (ExtraCare
®
coupons and other store-issued coupons), ExtraBucks
®
Rewards and third-party manufacturer’s (mfr.) coupons are accepted in our retail stores in
accordance with the following guidelines and as required by state and local laws.
CVS Pharmacy reserves the right to change this policy at any time without advance notice
or advertisement.
All paper coupons:
• Must be presented during checkout in order to receive credit
• Must be legible
• Must have a scannable barcode New?

• Are acceptable in black and white or color
• May not be duplicated
Other guidelines & limitations:
• We reserve the right to process coupons in any order.
• Coupons must be used on or before the expiration date.

Qualifying ExtraCare card must be presented at checkout to use CVS Pharmacy
coupons. Does not apply in limited circumstances.
• Valid coupons loaded to your ExtraCare card will be applied at checkout. NEW

• We cannot scan coupon barcodes directly from a mobile device. NEW

Manufacturer’s (mfr.) coupons are generally designated with “manufacturer’s coupon”
or “mfr.” printed on the face of the coupon (other similar type language may appear on
the face of the coupon indicating funding from the manufacturer). NEW

You cannot exchange your coupons or ExtraBucks Rewards for cash or gift cards.
Neither coupons nor ExtraBucks Rewards can be refunded or re-issued. CVS Pharmacy
coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to manufacturer’s coupons. NEW
Sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price as required by law. NEW but the way it always was

• Your purchase must include qualifying items in order to use coupons.
• Individual coupon value cannot exceed the value of the item it is applied to.

CVS Pharmacy coupons generally cannot be used on sale, promotional or clearance items. NEW, and probably the worst point of this new policy. Not being able to use CVS coupons on sale or "promotional" basically kills a LOT of deals.

Actually "CVS Pharmacy Coupons" are not defined later in the policy. Extra Care coupons are and are what we generally think of as CVS coupons. Granted there are other sources of CVS coupons so it is hard to tell exactly what they are getting at here...are they saying non-ExtraCare, CVS coupons cant be used on sale, clearance and promotional items or was someone just being careless with terminology. Either way its certain to be a problem for those with coupon hating cashiers. Sigh.

Other restrictions may apply. Language at the bottom of coupons may provide additional
coupon acceptance rules.

You can only use one item-, brand-, or category-specific CVS Pharmacy coupon and one

manufacturer’s coupon per qualifying item unless prohibited by either coupon. NEW, no more using multiple applicable CVS coupons on an item
We honor manufacturer limitations. NEW but should have always been this way

• Some coupons may not be applicable to orders placed on CVS.com NEW

We have the right to refuse or limit the use of any coupon and/or the subsequent return
for any reason and at the discretion of CVS Pharmacy management.
Visit CVS.com/CouponPolicy for more information.
Refunds/returns
If you are not satisfied with an item purchased from CVS Pharmacy, you may return the item,
along with the original receipt, for a refund, exchange or store credit equal to your original
purchase price.

Cash, debit/credit card and check refunds must be requested within 60 days of purchase,
along with the original receipt.

Items presented for return without an original receipt may be exchanged for merchandise
or a CVS Pharmacy MoneyCard. Valid customer identification is required.
For your convenience, items may be returned to any CVS Pharmacy location.
Check acceptance
Personal checks made payable to CVS Pharmacy are accepted for the exact amount of the
sale or less. Personal identification (ID type, ID number and phone number) will be requested
from all customers who are making check purchases.
Minimum purchase amounts
CVS Pharmacy imposes no minimum purchase amounts for payments tendered with
debit/credit cards or checks.

Coupon policy FAQ
What happens when I want to use a coupon with a value that is higher than the
amount I am purchasing?
You may still use the coupon; however, its value will drop down to the value of the amount
you are purchasing.
Example:
• A $5 coupon for a $4.99 item will result in a $4.99 coupon value.
Glad they kept this specific point and example in the policy
Can I use multiple coupons within a transaction?

Yes, as long as all of the coupons meet their qualifications.
Examples:
• Two $3 off $15 coupons for purchases that are $30.00 or higher.

• $3 off $15 coupon and $5 ExtraBucks
®
Rewards for a purchase of $15.
• $1 off toothpaste mfr. coupon and a $2 off toothpaste Coupon Center coupon
for a $3 toothpaste item.
Can I use multiple coupons on sale items?
Yes, for certain coupons and certain sale items.
Examples:
• Suave shampoo is on sale for $2.00 Buy One, Get One Free (BOGO)
and the
customer purchases two shampoos; the customer may use two coupons for
$1.00 each and pay the applicable tax.

• Suave shampoo is on sale for $2.00 BOGO and customer has a mfr. coupon for
Suave BOGO. Customer will receive both items for free but will need to pay any
applicable tax.
How do I determine the application of sales tax on my purchase that involves
the use of a coupon?
Funded manufacturer’s/mfr’s coupons will generally calculate sales tax on the pre-coupon
price of the item, as required by state law*. If the coupon is issued by CVS Pharmacy
®
(ExtraBucks Rewards plus ExtraSavings coupons that includes ExtraCare
®
Coupon Center
and myWeekly Ad circulars), the coupon is generally deemed a retailer coupon and the sales
tax is calculated on the discounted price of the item (after the coupon is applied), as required
by state law. However, some CVS Pharmacy issued coupons are “funded manufacturer’s
coupons” and designated as mfr. on the face of the coupon and also on your receipt.
Sales tax is calculated on CVS Pharmacy issued mfr’s coupons on the pre-coupon price
of the item.
*Sales tax is calculated on the discounted price of the item (after the manufacturer’s coupon
is applied) in the following states: CT, MA, MO, PA, TX
Glad to see the tax stuff spelled out

Can the processing order of multiple coupons that are applied to an item affect
the calculation of sales tax?
Yes. Although CVS Pharmacy reserves the right to determine the processing order of its
retailer coupons issued (including discounts earned via the ExtraSavings Programs and
myWeekly Ad circulars), individual state tax laws govern the processing order of retailer
coupons vs. funded manufacturer’s coupons.
Am I limited by how many items I can buy?
There is no set limit however, store managers do reserve the right to set discretionary limits
on specific items being purchased in order to ensure there are enough of those items for
other customers.
How am I able to use percent-off coupons?
Percent-off coupons may be used on non-promotional/non-sale items. Exclusions are
displayed on each of the coupons.
NEW and potentially bad, we will see how/ if register is reprogrammed

How do I use digital ExtraCare coupons or ExtraCare coupons that have been sent
to my card?
You are able to send available deals and coupons to your ExtraCare card from CVS.com
®
the CVS Pharmacy mobile app, digital receipts and CVS Pharmacy email. Click on the
Send-to-Card
®
icon and view the success indicator on the landing page to ensure it was
loaded properly. To use it, purchase the necessary items the coupon is valid for and
ensure your ExtraCare card is scanned. The colleague will ensure it is applied to that
transaction during the checkout process.
New and Sure they will...

What is considered an ExtraCare coupon?
Any coupons and ExtraBucks Rewards that print at the ExtraCare Coupon Center; or
are featured in your printed or digital receipt, CVS Pharmacy mobile app, or on CVS.com
are considered ExtraCare coupons. Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards, circular ExtraBucks
Rewards, BeautyClub ExtraBucks Rewards, and Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards
®
are all types of ExtraCare ExtraBucks Rewards

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-04-2016, 07:53 AM

RE: New CVS Coupon Policy 8/2/16

My Mood/Status:
1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
CVS coupon policy update (8/1/16)

http://www.cvs.com/bizcontent/genera...pon-policy.pdf

Mods, if the link is not allowed, please delete.

Last edited by 1littlemiracle; 08-04-2016 at 07:55 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1littlemiracle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 03:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1littlemiracle View Post
http://www.cvs.com/bizcontent/genera...pon-policy.pdf

Mods, if the link is not allowed, please delete.
I beat ya to it by a couple of days.

Merged and my notes in blue if interested.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 05:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!1littlemiracle has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
I beat ya to it by a couple of days.

Merged and my notes in blue if interested.
Oops! Sorry about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1littlemiracle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 05:30 PM

My Mood/Status:
$6/$30 worked today, after coupons and ecbs brought the total to only tax.

Eta: The computer now rejects all expired mqs. A customer in front of me tried to use one, and it was rejected, manager said they can't override it.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
Btw, I purchased Tide, which is a promotional item this week, and used the $6/$30 and various ecbs, including a B.C. reward, and it all still worked. Hope that's a good sign.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1littlemiracle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2016, 06:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1littlemiracle
Oops! Sorry about that.
LOL It was no problem. Just teasing you!

Glad your Trxn went well. Conflicting reports elsewhere that RM coupons weren't working. While others say that they used expired coupons, that they scanned yellow. And still others got red and were unable to use. So inconsistent seems to still rule the day.

Old 08-06-2016, 07:55 PM

AshleyL has posted more than 10 good deals
I tried returning a $2 item I bought with extrabucks today, and the machine beeped for whatever reason. And I was promptly told that the new coupon policy prevents you from returning items bought with extrabucks/mcf coupons.

Could someone clarify because the new policy doesn't specify that on the part about returns.
The Following User Says Thank You to AshleyL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 05:34 AM

hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I had the same experience. They actually overcharged me, but were not able to figure out how to refund me b/c I paid with ECBs.
Also no more expired cvs qs/ecbs starting in 2 weeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to hereimagain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 05:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyL View Post
I tried returning a $2 item I bought with extrabucks today, and the machine beeped for whatever reason. And I was promptly told that the new coupon policy prevents you from returning items bought with extrabucks/mcf coupons.

Could someone clarify because the new policy doesn't specify that on the part about returns.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereimagain View Post
I had the same experience. They actually overcharged me, but were not able to figure out how to refund me b/c I paid with ECBs.
Contact CS and explain the situation. I am guessing that since it isnt spelled out on the new policy that is as it was before...cash back for OOP and merch credit for the part paid with coupons or ECBs and that the register also has problems with this so what actually happens in most instances is that they do it as a return without a receipt and you get merch credit for the whole amount. In NY most CVS cashiers or managers couldnt "figure out" how to do this well before the coupon policy change so I wouldnt expect that to magically change with this new policy.

hereimagain--so you got stuck over paying because they couldnt figure it out? That definitely needs re training by CS and they should consider themselves lucky that you went to CS rather than the AG.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 12:41 PM

hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hereimagain has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Contact CS and explain the situation. I am guessing that since it isnt spelled out on the new policy that is as it was before...cash back for OOP and merch credit for the part paid with coupons or ECBs and that the register also has problems with this so what actually happens in most instances is that they do it as a return without a receipt and you get merch credit for the whole amount. In NY most CVS cashiers or managers couldnt "figure out" how to do this well before the coupon policy change so I wouldnt expect that to magically change with this new policy.

hereimagain--so you got stuck over paying because they couldnt figure it out? That definitely needs re training by CS and they should consider themselves lucky that you went to CS rather than the AG.
It was actually one of the managers and she was really struggling to put the money on the money card - she tried it many different ways till I finally offered to just grab one more item that they charged me for. Just didn't want to wait any longer and she was not offering me cash.
The Following User Says Thank You to hereimagain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2016, 05:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereimagain
It was actually one of the managers and she was really struggling to put the money on the money card - she tried it many different ways till I finally offered to just grab one more item that they charged me for. Just didn't want to wait any longer and she was not offering me cash.
That it's the manager just makes it worse. They should be trained on how to do a return. Sorry.

Old 08-07-2016, 07:58 PM

moneysavingnina has posted more than 150 good deals!moneysavingnina has posted more than 150 good deals!
I hope they fix the systems for the scannable bar code rule. Revlon coupons beep not only at CVS but everywhere. I've seen others in different states have the same issue and post it on social media. Will they not even try to push them through?
The over the amount rule may kill the current Almay bogo sale scenarios with the $4 coupon. No more moneymakers if so.
The Following User Says Thank You to moneysavingnina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 04:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysavingnina View Post
I hope they fix the systems for the scannable bar code rule. Revlon coupons beep not only at CVS but everywhere. I've seen others in different states have the same issue and post it on social media. Will they not even try to push them through?
That's certainly my concern with that verbiage. My guess non friendly cashiers will use that as an excuse not to accept the coupon but friendly stores will still manually enter. I would think they will still have to have a way to manually enter because if CVS coupons dont scan but are valid and they have no way to enter the coupons I am thinking that particularly with the way coupons effect on the taxes is defined that you could have states claiming that "advertised pricing" is not correctly working. Some states come down on that much harder than others. So just as a measure of protection they should include a way to manually give a discount if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysavingnina View Post
The over the amount rule may kill the current Almay bogo sale scenarios with the $4 coupon. No more moneymakers if so.
If you look at the BOGO sale/ 2 coupons example it is CLEAR that they should accept a coupon on the FREE item, even though the item cost is $0 and the coupon is over that amount. My guess is that the register will still read the combined cost of all like, qualifying items and as long as the coupons do not debit more than the combined cost, it will be fine. Just like it is now.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:30 AM

moneysavingnina has posted more than 150 good deals!moneysavingnina has posted more than 150 good deals!
I should have specified it's a BOGO 50% off. That would make the second Almay product less than the $4 coupon. Not so friendly cashiers may not accept it. I'm lucky to have great cashiers, but there is that off chance a newbie will not.
The Following User Says Thank You to moneysavingnina For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 07:29 AM

AshleyL has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Contact CS and explain the situation. I am guessing that since it isnt spelled out on the new policy that is as it was before...cash back for OOP and merch credit for the part paid with coupons or ECBs and that the register also has problems with this so what actually happens in most instances is that they do it as a return without a receipt and you get merch credit for the whole amount. .

She made a vague comment about the stricter coupon policy and said couponers were abusing the system because they're returning a lot of ECB items back.

Basically a lot of run around talk to not take the item back, waving the policy like it said something about not getting cash back for ECB returns.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AshleyL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2016, 04:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysavingnina
I should have specified it's a BOGO 50% off. That would make the second Almay product less than the $4 coupon. Not so friendly cashiers may not accept it. I'm lucky to have great cashiers, but there is that off chance a newbie will not.
It's still a BOGO sale. They give the most extreme possible example in the policy (buy one get one 100% off) but all, less extreme, instances should apply.

Granted unfriendly cashiers will use whatever nonsensical excuses they can. I've heard of some doozies. No helping that really but I would expect CS to back the customer up.

And, for what it's worth, both of these points were in the previous iteration of the coupon policy and weren't overly problematic for people. Usually the problems were of a coupon beeped. But CS was generally supportive. Hopefully that will continue to be the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyL
She made a vague comment about the stricter coupon policy and said couponers were abusing the system because they're returning a lot of ECB items back. Basically a lot of run around talk to not take the item back, waving the policy like it said something about not getting cash back for ECB returns.
Ugh. Sorry. The policy is completely mute on what happens to ECB earned as it has always been.

Unfortunately their system isn't programmed to recognize when an item purchased earned back rewards and can't automatically debit the rewards earned (or allow you to return the ECB if you still have it). I wish they would implement that system, then if rewards DONT print and you don't notice until after you leave you don't get accused of scamming. It's a shame your store workers don't recognize that the problem is with their system and keep their commentary to themselves and just do their jobs.

And those kinds of feelings are why I never do a return after I've left the store at CVS. Even if I am getting the very short end of the deal.

Old 08-10-2016, 04:33 PM

I try to be the person my dog thinks I am.
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
When I was in the store Sunday, they had a copy of the new policy taped to the counter. I didn't really bother me since that store is mostly coupon friendly. I have been there when there has been coupon problems with other customers. Not sure what was happening, if was the register or the customer.

Married 25 years

Doggy mom to Abby

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lms28023 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2016, 01:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
Just left my favorite CVS and my favorite manager said no more using two % qs. That really threw a wrench in my transaction. I had a 25% homemailer and a 20% on card. No go. So sad.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1littlemiracle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2016, 04:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1littlemiracle View Post
Just left my favorite CVS and my favorite manager said no more using two % qs. That really threw a wrench in my transaction. I had a 25% homemailer and a 20% on card. No go. So sad.
Scanned and failed or would not even scan?

Old 08-13-2016, 06:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Scanned and failed or would not even scan?
Scanned the 25% homemailer, but then the 20% wouldn't word that was on the card when he tried to validate it. None of the sent to card qs would work. I also had the $2/1 OFF q sent to card, but it didn't come off either.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1littlemiracle
Scanned the 25% homemailer, but then the 20% wouldn't word that was on the card when he tried to validate it. None of the sent to card qs would work. I also had the $2/1 OFF q sent to card, but it didn't come off either.
Wow. That's really bad news of intentional.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 03:16 AM

zippy2u has posted more than 10 good deals
Can someone clarify if this will work? You get a $1.50 off Tom's toothpaste and then a $2/2 Any Toothpaste from the Red Machine. You buy two tubes of Tom's. Can you still use both? Or is this now disallowed?

I had expired ECBs and the store couldn't help me, despite the generally coupon friendly staff and management. I was particularly bummed by the tightening up of the no more expired coupons as this store had traditionally taken them for up to 2 weeks past the expiration, which made it much easier to put deals together. No longer.
The Following User Says Thank You to zippy2u For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2016, 10:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy2u
Can someone clarify if this will work? You get a $1.50 off Tom's toothpaste and then a $2/2 Any Toothpaste from the Red Machine. You buy two tubes of Tom's. Can you still use both? Or is this now disallowed? I had expired ECBs and the store couldn't help me, despite the generally coupon friendly staff and management. I was particularly bummed by the tightening up of the no more expired coupons as this store had traditionally taken them for up to 2 weeks past the expiration, which made it much easier to put deals together. No longer.
Per policy now I would say no. I think theregisterwill still allow provided both coupons are programmed correctly. With a friendly store I would give it a go.

Old 10-29-2016, 11:55 PM

zippy2u has posted more than 10 good deals
Thanks, monkeydawn. Perhaps somebody can delete the spam post above. I found out that the Tom's deal ended on 10/22 so I decided to pass on it. I'll probably do less deals and try to find a sympathetic cashier or manager before I do much more shopping there. Got some Halloween candy and cereal today and that was about it. I may try for some more tomorrow.