Fekkai Rebate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2013, 09:51 PM

RE: Fekkai Rebate

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tw1014 has posted more than 50 good deals
I received a rejection of my Fekkai rebate today, stating I did not meet the amount requirement because I used coupons. Nowhere in the rebate form does it say $50 after coupons. I argued but the supervisor said "This offer cannot be combined with other offers" means no coupons. Needless to say I am disgusted with their dishonesty and will never be doing P&G rebates again. I noticed in the newest Pantene expert rebate they write "Rebate applies to price paid after any coupon(s) or discount(s) are applied." That is fine, but they should have written that in the Fekkai form as well if that's what they intended. The only reason I bought those overpriced products was for the rebate card and in the end they deceived me.

Is anyone else in the same boat as myself with this problem?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-11-2013, 09:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw1014 View Post
I received a rejection of my Fekkai rebate today, stating I did not meet the amount requirement because I used coupons. Nowhere in the rebate form does it say $50 after coupons. I argued but the supervisor said "This offer cannot be combined with other offers" means no coupons. Needless to say I am disgusted with their dishonesty and will never be doing P&G rebates again. I noticed in the newest Pantene expert rebate they write "Rebate applies to price paid after any coupon(s) or discount(s) are applied." That is fine, but they should have written that in the Fekkai form as well if that's what they intended. The only reason I bought those overpriced products was for the rebate card and in the end they deceived me.

This is interesting, did you have other items in the tx?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using AFullCup

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:57 PM

Yes I had a bunch of other items but I did not black out anything with a sharpie because I was worried they'd reject the rebate if I did so they could see lots of coupons used (% off, EB, and other MQ's for the other items in my trip). P&G doesn't even make MQ for their products except the very rare CRTs but they still didn't care. I tried to explain about the coupons being applied to the rest of my items but I was still told it must show $50 paid out of pocket. I told them it states nowhere on the form "50 out of pocket" and she went back to the "cannot be combined with other offers" excuse.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:10 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw1014
Yes I had a bunch of other items but I did not black out anything with a sharpie because I was worried they'd reject the rebate if I did so they could see lots of coupons used (% off, EB, and other MQ's for the other items in my trip). P&G doesn't even make MQ for their products except the very rare CRTs but they still didn't care. I tried to explain about the coupons being applied to the rest of my items but I was still told it must show $50 paid out of pocket. I told them it states nowhere on the form "50 out of pocket" and she went back to the "cannot be combined with other offers" excuse.
That's weird, I used Kohls Cash and paid like $23 after coupons on a MC and got my rebate. I circled the items and accidentally blacked out the coupons when I did that but my totals clearly said $0.00 on two receipts. Maybe I squeezed by on accident, but it didn't say anything about coupons which is also why I did the rebate.

P&G is getting on my nerves lately.
The Following User Says Thank You to Remy3188 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2013, 10:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:

I got the same and felt the same way, got the same dumb response from the supervisor. I was seething mad and called P&G corporate and finally someone listened, although she told the same story. I argued that I got the last BOB rebate with no OOP and the terms were the same. They finally agreed to send me $20 "as a courtesy." So I was still annoyed. No more P&G rebates for me, ugh.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:05 PM

I tried P&G corporate numbers too but was still denied anything. Do you have the phone number you called? I'd love to still try getting my $20
Old 07-11-2013, 11:59 PM

Eat,Love,Coupon.

My Mood/Status:
sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Oh, man! I'd better get ready to fight!

A first time SAHM to my dearest Faith Aurora
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A devoting wife
to a wonderful Coastie
The Following User Says Thank You to sunflowercafe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2013, 10:48 AM

JennBenAndBabies has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:

I didn't try this rebate, but if I were you I would keep calling back until I got the answer I wanted. Different employees will do different things. If the person is not agreeing hang up and call again. Hopefully you will get someone who will listen to you. Customer Service everywhere is like this. Some people think they own the company, and some people are sympathetic to the customer.
The Following User Says Thank You to JennBenAndBabies For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2013, 01:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!time_is_on_my_bad_side has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
I tried P&G corporate numbers too but was still denied anything. Do you have the phone number you called? I'd love to still try getting my $20
I had to do some forensics on my post-it pad since I threw the number away, so I am only 95% sure this is correct, but it looks like 800-609-3039. This took quite a while for me and it was not a fun afternoon. I am sorry to hear it wasn't just me!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:48 PM

I appreciate all the help from others here. I wasn't lucky enough to get a cooperative/understanding person and basically just wasted hours with uncaring people who repeated the same excuse. I ended up using the receipt P&G sent back and just returned both Fekkai items and will never be doing their rebates again.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:56 PM

Eat,Love,Coupon.

My Mood/Status:
sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sunflowercafe has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw1014
I appreciate all the help from others here. I wasn't lucky enough to get a cooperative/understanding person and basically just wasted hours with uncaring people who repeated the same excuse. I ended up using the receipt P&G sent back and just returned both Fekkai items and will never be doing their rebates again.
Sorry!

A devoting wife
to a wonderful Coastie
Old 07-15-2013, 06:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I got mine returned also. All it said was I didn't meet the $ amount. Nothing about coupons. Overall, I purchased $112+ in Fekkai, but sent in one receipt with $51+ on it. Of course I paid all but tax in coupons . The best I can do between the three purchases is $41+ paid with a moneycard ( horrors! only because it was a return/exchange for the pink kind ... I would NEVER actually spend my $ for stuff!) I am going to take a shot at calling, since all the rebate says is you must purchase $50 of Fekkai. Wish me luck.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:54 PM

Eat,Love,Coupon.

My Mood/Status:
Same here,returned.

A devoting wife
to a wonderful Coastie
Old 07-15-2013, 08:35 PM

truefaux has posted more than 5 good deals
also rejected

Also received rejection today. Had used 20% off and a few EBCs. 30 OOP was high for me, doesn't seem to help to escalate to the rebate center -- they seem to no incentive to help. They also tried to make me feel bad for using so many coupons.

I like the products a lot. It's too bad the P&G hadn't been more clear on the rebate requirements. And worse that the rebate processor feel it necessary to have opinions or judge customers.

I doubt that I'll try their rebates again.

Will CVS accept returns on these products? If i return the product the UPC codes that I cut out?
Old 07-15-2013, 08:51 PM

Eat,Love,Coupon.

My Mood/Status:
I hate the hassle of getting hold and transfer when calling CS so I just typed a letter, sending it out tomorrow and we will see how it goes.

A devoting wife
to a wonderful Coastie
Old 07-15-2013, 11:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!floridagirl83 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowercafe View Post
I hate the hassle of getting hold and transfer when calling CS so I just typed a letter, sending it out tomorrow and we will see how it goes.
I can't stand being on the phone either but I think I'll suck it up for this one. There is literally nothing stating it would be $50 after coupons, or out of pocket, etc. I bought 3 @ $23.99 so even though they say I didn't meet the required spending, that's obviously not true. I had a ton of stuff on that receipt since it was a double stack. I really want to try the products but will probably return them if the rebate is not going to work. Stupid of them for not being more specific with a very expensive product that might be purchased more often if only they could get people to try it in the first place.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:13 AM

I spent 2 days in a row and hours upon hours talking to many different rebate and CS people to no avail. Only one of the dozen or more people I spoke with had any compassion but she was told by supervisors not to budge due to the "cannot be combined with any other offers" clause on the form, which in my opinion has nothing to do with coupons or cvs discounts like stacking/ecbs. The rest were very cold, uncaring, and just wanted to get rid of me asap. I wish everyone the best of luck with this hassle.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:46 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Everyone's best bet might be a public campaign via FB and twitter. Bomb them with comments about why you think the rebate denial is unfair. Companies have been know to reverse their stance in coupons because of social media campaigns. Might work here as well

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 08:27 AM

namas has posted more than 10 good deals
Same here, denial! It really gripes that I really never used a "coupon" for this item! I used ECBs and % is all!
I think it's a great idea to bomb them with negative comments! I'm in!

Last edited by namas; 07-16-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 08:34 AM

Ok, I just left a comment on the Fekkai FB page! I guess it's a start!
The Following User Says Thank You to namas For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 09:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
I just posted on their FB, too. The whole thing is just bad customer service and I don't patronize companies who seem to not appreciate my business. I will probably return it all whenever I can find it in one of these boxes from our move. Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to floridagirl83 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2013, 10:22 AM

princesslexirae has posted more than 100 good deals!princesslexirae has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridagirl83 View Post
I just posted on their FB, too. The whole thing is just bad customer service and I don't patronize companies who seem to not appreciate my business. I will probably return it all whenever I can find it in one of these boxes from our move. Lol

Will they allow returns without the receipt?
Old 07-16-2013, 10:30 AM

I have my receipt since they returned everything I sent in! But I suppose I'll have to get a gift card cause I spent very little oop on the receipt. Anyone know the email address for customer service? I am emailing too! I sent one but it was returned.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:38 AM

princesslexirae has posted more than 100 good deals!princesslexirae has posted more than 100 good deals!
Oh. I got my rebate but my mom didn't get hers and her receipt wasnt included with the rejection letter. So I didn't know if we could still return it without the receipt.

Last edited by princesslexirae; 07-16-2013 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:59 AM

IrisGold has posted more than 25 good deals
my rebate was rejected.
i posted on the fekkai FB page & the p&g FB page.
i also plan to contact them on their websites & whatever else i can think of.
i love the idea of inundating them with complaints.
what they've done is crummy & it's not okay.