Renuzit Coupon-possible Overage With Stack

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 08:58 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Not sure if other regions got the renuzit adjustable q's (buy 2 get 1) but I used those today and the cashier allowed the q to take off $4.17 (which is the max value printed on it). I've never seen them priced that high...my store had them for $1.77. I had a quint stack (4 es and1 email) purchased 6 and got paid $5.86 to take them out of the store just figured I'd share in case others have a store that allows full value deduction.
Edit: this q did not auto deduct for me. Cashier needed to manually enter the q value, my store normally allows q's to auto deduct for full value.

Last edited by heavymetalprincess; 03-04-2013 at 09:05 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to heavymetalprincess For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:07 PM

RE: Renuzit coupon-possible overage with stack

My Mood/Status:
sk8rd1e has posted more than 150 good deals!sk8rd1e has posted more than 150 good deals!
Thanks
Old 03-03-2013, 11:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
themansmom has posted more than 50 good deals
Thanks.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!mamafamous has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thanks! Adding to my list
Old 03-04-2013, 01:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
taterflinger has posted more than 50 good deals
thank you going to get this one for sure
Old 03-04-2013, 01:16 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
kitcatx0x has posted more than 400 great deals!kitcatx0x has posted more than 400 great deals!kitcatx0x has posted more than 400 great deals!kitcatx0x has posted more than 400 great deals!kitcatx0x has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavymetalprincess
Not sure if other regions got the renuzit adjustable q's (buy 2 get 1) but I used those today and the cashier allowed the q to take off $4.17 (which is the max value printed on it). I've never seen them priced that high...my store had them for $1.77. I had a quint stack (4 es and1 email) purchased 6 and got paid $5.86 to take them out of the store just figured I'd share in case others have a store that allows full value deduction.
I'm going to wait till next week they are on sale for .88 each . My store usually automatically deducts full value which makes them free plus overage
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kitcatx0x For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2013, 01:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
vital89 has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcatx0x View Post
I'm going to wait till next week they are on sale for .88 each . My store usually automatically deducts full value which makes them free plus overage
How do you find out what is on sale next week? Just curious...I look around for ad previews but no luck.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:30 PM

cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vital89 View Post
How do you find out what is on sale next week? Just curious...I look around for ad previews but no luck.
Go to the CVS forum and look at the top where threads are stickied and there will be a thread for next weeks ad scan date 3/10 and matchups. Here is the link for you

CVS 3/10 - 3/16 :: ECB Deals & Adscan
Old 03-04-2013, 03:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
crazycatlady37 has posted more than 200 great deals!crazycatlady37 has posted more than 200 great deals!crazycatlady37 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcatx0x

Sale next week says limit 6, so will they ring up at full price on the 7th?
Old 03-04-2013, 05:45 PM

Justwill1 has posted more than 75 good deals!
They didn't auto deduct for me today. I had her scan long bar code and small one each one asked for price.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
crazycatlady37 has posted more than 200 great deals!crazycatlady37 has posted more than 200 great deals!crazycatlady37 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwill1
They didn't auto deduct for me today. I had her scan long bar code and small one each one asked for price.
Unless someone with the company seriously fouled up I doubt they would auto deduct at full price. It'd be a huge loss for them. But stranger thing have happened.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:49 PM

BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
The reason for the high amount is probably that it says any size Renuzit, and since they are also sold in 2 and 3 packs, the larger packs could be that much.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
vital89 has posted more than 5 good deals
Thanks for the link!
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!heavymetalprincess has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwill1
Sorry it didn't work for you ...my cashier manually put in the cost and they always deduct the highest value stated on the q
Old 03-04-2013, 08:54 PM

diaperhoarder has posted more than 200 great deals!diaperhoarder has posted more than 200 great deals!diaperhoarder has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavymetalprincess

Sorry it didn't work for you ...my cashier manually put in the cost and they always deduct the highest value stated on the q
Oh, so it didn't auto deduct? It asked for the price and she looked at the coupon max? I've never had a cashier do that before. That's interesting. Thanks for the info.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:01 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperhoarder

Oh, so it didn't auto deduct? It asked for the price and she looked at the coupon max? I've never had a cashier do that before. That's interesting. Thanks for the info.
No it didn't auto deduct ...sorry if my op confused anyone. I originally only handed over 3 renuzits and said I might grab the other 3 depending on whether or not it autodeducted. After scanning the q she manually punched in the max value...so I told her I'd def get the the 3 since they were free. I'm not to sure which barcode she scanned but I know it prompted her to enter the value.
The Following User Says Thank You to heavymetalprincess For This Useful Post: