98% Rule??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 11:52 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

araeser2 has posted more than 150 good deals!araeser2 has posted more than 150 good deals!
98% rule??

Ok so last week there was the Pepsi deal: buy $20 get $5ECB.

I purchased 20 2L for .99 each. Total= $19.80

98% of the $20 would be $19.60, So I met the requirement right?

I called CVS because the last 4 I purchased on Saturday at 7pm did not credit. I'm thinking maybe because of early activation? Anyway the rep told me because I was .20 short that's why it didn't print. He totally didn't address the fact that the last 4 didn't even credit my total. I asked him about the "98% rule" and he put me on hold and came back and told me that the manager says that it's not part of the policy and they don't do that.

Am I going crazy because now I can't remember if it prints at 98% or not.

And the outcome was they gave me a "one time blah blah blah" and sent the $5 to my account.
The Following User Says Thank You to araeser2 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:56 AM

RE: 98% rule??

My Mood/Status:
mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!mylazydazy has posted more than 300 great deals!
98% rule works per programing of the computers but if it isn't written policy then you can not really fight it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mylazydazy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2013, 11:57 AM

araeser2 has posted more than 150 good deals!araeser2 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylazydazy
98% rule works per programing of the computers but if it isn't written policy then you can not really fight it.
Ah gotcha. Thanks for the fast response. :-)
Old 02-08-2013, 12:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I had posted a warning that after the early activation YMMV because the new sale rolled in and was no longer tracking the Pepsi for that week. Probably should have addressed that at the register before you left. At least you know now for next time. Sorry that happened.

Also finally found out what CVS cs says about 98%. It's not official
Old 02-08-2013, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreepwi
I had posted a warning that after the early activation YMMV because the new sale rolled in and was no longer tracking the Pepsi for that week. Probably should have addressed that at the register before you left. At least you know now for next time. Sorry that happened.

Also finally found out what CVS cs says about 98%. It's not official
I must have completely missed your post (sorry) and didn't even realize until I was back at work til 11pm. So I guess I can't be that mad . Thanks for your responses guys!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!aubreepwi has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
No need to be sorry. I felt a little responsible because I posted the deal. But I edited right when my trip failed to try to prevent someone else's trip going badly. I didn't get my ecb either. Fortunately my first trip was a MMer so I wasn't out anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to aubreepwi For This Useful Post: