Forgot My 3$ Off Olay Coupon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 05:04 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

twobabyboys21 has posted more than 5 good deals
forgot my 3$ off olay coupon

I went to cvs yesterday with a friend and a screaming baby did the olay deal and forgot my $3 off coupon... very mad at myself bc I seen the post on here and what coupons to use just forgot all about it after all the screaming... I used the bogo coupon is there anyway I can get the 3 even though I forgot it? (Slap in the face)
The Following User Says Thank You to twobabyboys21 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-25-2012, 05:22 PM

RE: forgot my 3$ off olay coupon

iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!
Sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately, unless you have a raincheck for the $3.99 price and more BOGO coupons, I don't know if you can do anything about it. Maybe try talking to a manager? He/she might be able to do you a one time favor. Or someone more experienced here might be able to give you better advice. Good luck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to pay off my student loans
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and move out of the parents' house!
Old 03-25-2012, 05:24 PM

I do have more but hating myself right now
Old 03-25-2012, 05:33 PM

iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!iheartsibes has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobabyboys21 View Post
I do have more but hating myself right now
I used to want to kick myself whenever I forgot my coupons as well But now a lot of the CVS cashiers know me and and how air-headed I can be, so they will ask for my coupons before they start scanning my items. That's why I love my CVS!
to pay off my student loans
and move out of the parents' house!
Old 03-25-2012, 08:13 PM

paly1 has posted more than 150 good deals!paly1 has posted more than 150 good deals!
My CVS always gives me cash when I forget a coupon - its usually just after the transaction but I don't see why they won't do it if you have the goods and receipt with you...good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
Old 03-25-2012, 08:31 PM

They gave me the difference.. no more kids with me on my couponing trips ... I will just have to miss a deal... lucky tonight I went in and found some of the zhu zhu acc. For a $1 and some lip butter and anti bac soap for .74 and a headache from my 3 boys
Old 03-26-2012, 08:04 AM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
mona6380 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mona6380 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mona6380 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mona6380 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mona6380 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mona6380 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mona6380 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mona6380 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I also did olay n enfamil in a single transaction..while i seprate receipt for rebate..In other transaction i did olay n neosoprin deal ..i need seprate receipt for both also.