Price Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 10:42 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
xpedite has posted more than 25 good deals
Price Question

I want to get the Pampers this week.
If I get 3 packages will the 3rd package be at regular price since I am not getting the 2/$19 deal?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:17 AM

RE: Price Question

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Nope, it will be $9.50 unless the sign says you must buy 2. The sale price will be for all, if there are ECBs with it, they usually have a limit on how many times you can earn them. With diapers it is often a limit of 1 ECB (not $1 but 1 of whatever the ECB amount is).
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Positive Thoughts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2012, 01:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
xpedite has posted more than 25 good deals
Perfect. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
Old 02-02-2012, 05:17 AM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazel View Post
Nope, it will be $9.50 unless the sign says you must buy 2. The sale price will be for all, if there are ECBs with it, they usually have a limit on how many times you can earn them. With diapers it is often a limit of 1 ECB (not $1 but 1 of whatever the ECB amount is).
Also, when there's ECBs attached to the deal you can still get more of the item at the sale price, you just won't get more ECBs.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 05:30 AM

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
Also, when there's ECBs attached to the deal you can still get more of the item at the sale price, you just won't get more ECBs.
That is what I was trying to say, thank you for saying it much better! I actually wrote this response several times and couldn't figure out how to explain it any better. As a teacher, I pride myself in being able to explain things a variety of ways so different people can understand. When I type, though, all coherence goes out the window!

Positive Thoughts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post: