Coke Deal- I Am So Confused

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 08:23 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

texashokies has posted more than 10 good deals
Coke Deal- I am so confused

I am so confused. The ad says limit 4 and that the price is with the card. So how is it possible to do it more than once? Every "limit X with card" sale I have done tracks the purchases on your card and lets you know on the receipt if you have reached the limit or not.

I don't see how each individual store could decide if it is 4 per day, transaction, etc. Isn't it determined by corporate and programmed into the registers to cut you off once the limit is reached?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to texashokies For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-21-2012, 08:41 AM

RE: Coke Deal- I am so confused

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
It's limit 4 per transaction. It's up to the individual stores to place further limits. The register will allow you to buy an unlimited number at $2.50 as long as you only do 4 per transaction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Want to get fit in 2014? Join us
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 08:47 AM

Getting ready for March Madness 🏀
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yep Dana is so right,,,,she is a smart cookie but you can go in the morning, get 4 cases, then go back later in the day and get another 4 cases at the same price and it does keep record of the 30.00 to get on the bottom of the slip..... for the gift card....
Old 01-21-2012, 09:06 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
A lot of stores will even let you do the transactions back to back, no need to leave and come back later in the day.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 09:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Wanted to use my FB qs but I'm scarred...anyone use them lately? Maybe they've resolved this issue

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to emgriffin0229 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 01:33 PM

texashokies has posted more than 10 good deals
Do you get the $10 gift card for every $30 in Coke that you buy, or do only the first 4 go towards that deal?
The Following User Says Thank You to texashokies For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 02:09 PM

shorty4014 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by emgriffin0229 View Post
Wanted to use my FB qs but I'm scarred...anyone use them lately? Maybe they've resolved this issue
I got a facebook response from CVS Thursday: "the issue has been resolved. We are now accepting the Coca-Cola coupons in all of our stores. Thanks for reaching out and as always, for shopping CVS/pharmacy!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shorty4014 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2012, 03:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by texashokies
Do you get the $10 gift card for every $30 in Coke that you buy, or do only the first 4 go towards that deal?
It's for every $30 but you have to buy in sets of 4 to get the sale price
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 08:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!emgriffin0229 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty4014
I got a facebook response from CVS Thursday: "the issue has been resolved. We are now accepting the Coca-Cola coupons in all of our stores. Thanks for reaching out and as always, for shopping CVS/pharmacy!"
Ty!!!! I see the coke deal continues this week?

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
Old 01-22-2012, 03:08 PM

renateqw has posted more than 25 good deals
Spent $20 on coke products earlier in the week & all of it went towards the $30 GC. Last night, purchased the remaining $10 needed & it wasn't applied - the cashier told me that only the first 4 purchased at $10 are applied since the sale paper states there is a limit of 4! After that, you may buy in sets of 4 at the sale price, but it won't go toward the GC!! Anyone else experience this? I'm wondering at what point in the week this was changed too
Old 01-22-2012, 03:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by renateqw
Spent $20 on coke products earlier in the week & all of it went towards the $30 GC. Last night, purchased the remaining $10 needed & it wasn't applied - the cashier told me that only the first 4 purchased at $10 are applied since the sale paper states there is a limit of 4! After that, you may buy in sets of 4 at the sale price, but it won't go toward the GC!! Anyone else experience this? I'm wondering at what point in the week this was changed too
Do you think it is possible that this weeks sales were already started since you said you went last night? Maybe that is why it didn't track right? I only did the deal once today so I am not sure about it tracking after more than 4.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:04 PM

I've spent $120 last week and got all rewards, never had an issue getting the $10 for every $30. Do your receipts show that your account was scanned for all of your receipts? On the top it'll say ExtraCare Card #: XXXXX. Maybe even if you handed it to the cashier, something may have happened.

On the bottom of all your receipts, it shows CVSCash, Spend 30 Get Card: "Amount Toward this Reward" and "Amount Needed to Earn Reward". Check them and make sure each $10 was applied for each transaction you did. This should help you figure out if there was a mistake somewhere along the lines. HTH
Old 01-22-2012, 04:31 PM

kimberlysj has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by hstover

Do you think it is possible that this weeks sales were already started since you said you went last night? Maybe that is why it didn't track right? I only did the deal once today so I am not sure about it tracking after more than 4.
That's what happened to me. Sale rolled over before I went in and I was only 10 away from my gift card. Had to buy some more toilet paper because it was pretty much all they had in stock that did not match this weeks sale. I didn't want or need more tp but didnt want to lose the 20 I already had in it either so oh well. Lesson Learned on that one
The Following User Says Thank You to kimberlysj For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 04:31 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
That's definitely not true. The 4 you purchased last night probably tracked towards the 1/22 sale that started today instead of the 1/15 week you were finishing. Call 1-800-SHOP-CVS on Tuesday to see what they can do for you.

!
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty4014 View Post
I've spent $120 last week and got all rewards, never had an issue getting the $10 for every $30. Do your receipts show that your account was scanned for all of your receipts? On the top it'll say ExtraCare Card #: XXXXX. Maybe even if you handed it to the cashier, something may have happened.

On the bottom of all your receipts, it shows CVSCash, Spend 30 Get Card: "Amount Toward this Reward" and "Amount Needed to Earn Reward". Check them and make sure each $10 was applied for each transaction you did. This should help you figure out if there was a mistake somewhere along the lines. HTH
It's the correct card# & when "the amount needed to earn reward" didn't change, I showed him my last receipt - he said it was because I bought the cokes again. I'm sure this isn't correct & probably has more to do with buying on Saturday evening (not my usual day) - will call CS & see what they can do.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstover View Post
Quite possible & I even brought this up to the cashier who said "NO!" Not my usual day to shop so I wasn't anticipating an issue - lesson learned.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:16 PM

kimberlysj has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:

It's the correct card# & when "the amount needed to earn reward" didn't change, I showed him my last receipt - he said it was because I bought the cokes again. I'm sure this isn't correct & probably has more to do with buying on Saturday evening (not my usual day) - will call CS & see what they can do.
Did you get a second line on the bottom of the receipt tracking the spending? I had two. One that showed I had spent 20 and had 10 to go which was my current spending for the week and a second that said I had spent 10 and had 20 to go which was for the cokes I had just bought and was counting towards the next week (this week now)
Old 01-24-2012, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty4014 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by renateqw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberlysj View Post
Did you get a second line on the bottom of the receipt tracking the spending? I had two. One that showed I had spent 20 and had 10 to go which was my current spending for the week and a second that said I had spent 10 and had 20 to go which was for the cokes I had just bought and was counting towards the next week (this week now)
@kimberlysj, that is what I indicated to renateqw in my previous post. @renateqw, let us know what CS says! Sorry in advance for all the quotes

Last edited by shorty4014; 01-24-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:08 AM

sanne2011 has posted more than 1 good deal
Coke deal

I went to cvs with my facebook coupons to buy coke. The cashier took coupons and said those are fake and somebody put coupon on facebook and not really from Vendor and she said it is federal crime. I bummed.
Are these coupons working for you ladies? Is it fake coupon?
Old 01-24-2012, 01:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Coke Zero posted something on Facebook about the coupon troubles at CVS. It's supposed to be all straightened out, but I can't find the post on Facebook at the moment. However, CVS customer service is aware of the whole issue, give them a call and tell them your store won't take the Q and see if they'll give the store a call and tell them it's OK to take it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 03:09 PM

ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ananyavb has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I used them last week. The cashier needs to scan just the long barcode.

At first they beeped. So I just mentioned to the cashier that I've seen other cashiers covering up one of the two barcodes. Sure enough it went through just like that, all 4 coupons.
The Following User Says Thank You to ananyavb For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 PM

pcgirl has posted more than 150 good deals!pcgirl has posted more than 150 good deals!
Are the facebook coupons the 99 cent ones I have which expires on 1-31-12?
Old 01-25-2012, 10:44 PM

LOVING CVS!

My Mood/Status:
lilrach_000 has posted more than 10 good deals
Monday, I went to cvs and my .99 Q beeped. The cashier and the mgr both wouldn't take it. They said "the system kicked it out, if I take that q our store won't get reimbursed from the mf" I was boiling!! I saw some threads on here about the issue being cleared up but not at the New Boston, Ohio store on state route 139. I don't know how to contact the right person in corporate to let them know it's not fixed there HEELLPPP!!
Old 01-26-2012, 06:25 AM

bakes781 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I think I'll just wait til next weeks $2 pepsi deal. this seems like way too much of a hassle. That said there is a $1 IP for Dr Pepper(included in coke deal) & OR popcorn(2/$5) which I used last night.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:21 AM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
Regarding the Coke Zero coupons - I wouldn't get upset at the stores for not accepting them. They were doing what they were told and I'm sure it's trickling down the chain that the coupon can now be accepted and they may not know. I'd call customer service and ask them to contact the store manager - that should straighten it out. You could probably even do it in the parking lot and then go back in. They are probably not aware the coupon has been cleared now.

!