How Do You Redeem The Gift Cards?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 02:20 PM
Blessed by God, Spoiled by Husband

My Mood/Status:
jmlsal has posted more than 75 good deals!
Cvs How do you redeem the gift cards?

For the buy $30 get $10 gc deals, how are the gift cards redeemed?

Do they scan the receipt when you are ready to redeem them or do you have to pick out a gift card and they put it on there?

I am going to do the Tide deal this evening. 40 bottles between myself and my sister, 4 transactions each (maybe 5 since I have a few more MQ) and I want to roll the GC's into CVS GC's and use them on the next transaction....

How does this work?

TIA!
The Following User Says Thank You to jmlsal For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-29-2011, 02:25 PM

RE: How do you redeem the gift cards?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!sheena_h has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
It is like an ECB on the bottom of ur rec. It will say $10 GC. You can redeem it right then and use it on the next order. Hope this makes sense.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena_h View Post
It is like an ECB on the bottom of ur rec. It will say $10 GC. You can redeem it right then and use it on the next order. Hope this makes sense.
This. And, they have a bunch behind the counter for what can be redeemed with this promo.

Check and make sure they have CVS cards, some stores were running low mid-week. Also, if you're going to do back-to-back transactions you'll want to make sure to get CVS cards and not the AMEX because those take a couple hours to activate.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
dedradawn has posted more than 150 good deals!dedradawn has posted more than 150 good deals!
I was able to get $50 in GCs this week, and it was easy peasy lemon squeezy. I used one during a transaction today. No problems.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:56 PM

Blessed by God, Spoiled by Husband

My Mood/Status:
jmlsal has posted more than 75 good deals!
Awesome!!

I am using them back to back to get the lowest price available on the tide deal.

thanks!!
Old 11-29-2011, 03:06 PM

My Mood/Status:
lilrdmandy has posted more than 200 great deals!lilrdmandy has posted more than 200 great deals!lilrdmandy has posted more than 200 great deals!
If for whatever reason they are out of CVS giftcards, they can give you extrabucks instead to use for your next transaction instead.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!lawschoolsaver has posted more than 300 great deals!
They can also reload CVS gift cards if you already have one. I did $30 this week (3 transactions), and my cashier just reloaded the card I already had.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawschoolsaver View Post
They can also reload CVS gift cards if you already have one. I did $30 this week (3 transactions), and my cashier just reloaded the card I already had.
No fair! I've tried to do this every time I see a new cashier and none of them will do it. I feel so wasteful... I've gone through probably 15 CVS cards
Old 11-29-2011, 09:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
ssjbulmatb1 has posted more than 150 good deals!ssjbulmatb1 has posted more than 150 good deals!
It just prints as an ecb for you to use. Its really easy to use.