Gear Deodorant Week Of 1/18

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2015, 01:53 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

LogicsHere has posted more than 5 good deals
Cvs Gear Deodorant Week of 1/18

I want to take advantage of the Gear Deodorant deal next week. Some sites are saying you can get 3 for Free. They do state however to use three (3) $2.00 coupons; I only have access to two (2). There should be a B1G1 free coupon in next week's Smart Sense. I also have a variety of ecbs ($3.00; 2 $5.00 and 1 $8.00). The offer is buy $12 worth of product and get $6.00 ecbs.

First, is the $6.00 ecbs counted "before" coupons or "after" coupons? For some reason I can never get this straight.

I'm trying to put together the following:

First deodorant - $4.00 (less $2.00 coupon)
Second deodorant - $4.00 (B1G1F coupon + one $2.00 coupon)
Third deodorant - Free

Is this possible? Does the "free" one count in the $12.00 total for the $6 in ecbs before I deduct the coupons?

If someone can help me figure this out, I'd appreciate it. I also had attempted a scenario that left me with a purchase price of $6.00 after 1 $2.00 coupon and the B1G1F, and then use $5.00 in ecbs with $1.00 of my cvs gift card? Can this be done?

Any help would be appreciated. I just started playing around with this last year and was able to get $105 worth of product by rolling over just under $10.00 in ecbs and I want to keep it going if I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to LogicsHere For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-13-2015, 04:03 PM

RE: Gear Deodorant Week of 1/18

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you look in the weekly match ups you will see that Ive had this deal listed for awhile now. From the match ups:

Get $6 ECB wys $12 on the products listed: Limit 1
Colgate battery powered toothbrush 1 ct. $6
Colgate Optic White toothpaste 3.5 oz or 360 toothbrush 1 ct. $3
Speed Stick Gear antiperspirant/deodorant 2.7-4 oz 2/$8
-$2 off Speed Stick Gear deodorant or body spray, excl 1.8 and .5 oz trial size coupons.com
*shows BOGO Speed Stick Gear coupon coming 1/18
Softsoap body wash 15-18 oz, liquid hand soap 10 oz, Irish Spring, Gear body wash 15-18 oz or bar 6 pk. $3

3 FREE Speedsticks after coupons and ECB!!!

There are a couple of ways to get the Gear for FREE or better after ECBs and coupons. You can use 3 $2 coupons, pay $6 and get a $6 ECB back. Or you can use 2 $2 coupons and 1 BOGOs, you will pay $4 after the coupons and get back $6 in ECB. If you have 2 BOGO and 2 $2 coupons you can get 4 products, pay $4 and get back $6 in ECB.

You can always use ECB or GC that you currently have to lower your OOP and you will still get the ECB. The only exceptions are the rare, rare deals that you cannot use ECB to pay with. But that has nothing to do with getting ECB back, you just simply cant purchase some products with ECBs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2015, 08:18 PM

Tarlin83 has posted more than 1 good deal
Correct me if I am wrong please...if you buy 2 you can use only the buy one get coupon not buy one get coupon and a $2 coupon since the BOGO applies to both products.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:24 PM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlin83 View Post
Correct me if I am wrong please...if you buy 2 you can use only the buy one get coupon not buy one get coupon and a $2 coupon since the BOGO applies to both products.
Per CVS policy you are incorrect. However in practice if the second coupon beeps some stores may not push the coupon through as they should. In that case, contact CS. Please see the following link for the AFC stance on this issue and, please, no debating it.

BOGO + $ coupons at CVS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:39 PM

Tarlin83 has posted more than 1 good deal
Thank you for clearing that up monkeydawn. I reread the CVS policy and understand now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tarlin83 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2015, 05:47 AM

Adios, Harris Teeter. :(

My Mood/Status:
TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!TitanFan has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicsHere View Post
I want to take advantage of the Gear Deodorant deal next week. Some sites are saying you can get 3 for Free. They do state however to use three (3) $2.00 coupons; I only have access to two (2).
The $2 IP just re-set so you can print more.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:50 AM

LogicsHere has posted more than 5 good deals
Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to LogicsHere For This Useful Post: