Schick Razor - Triple Coupon Stacking?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2014, 09:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

gjbim has posted more than 100 good deals!gjbim has posted more than 100 good deals!
Schick razor - triple coupon stacking?

Taken a long break from CVS shopping so am rusty. An old card that's been dead for two yrs has been getting weekly coupon emails and I'm hoping to stack come this Thurs. How will it work with a 25% off shaving from my account that ive already sent to card?

Razor is 13.49
25% off email coupon already sent to card
25% off razor extracare acct already sent to card
% or $ off coupon hoping to get this Thurs
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2014, 05:45 AM

RE: Schick razor - triple coupon stacking?

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
In theory the register should accept all three. Still best to load to card IMO. I only say should because the product category %s have been unreliable as most CRTs can be. So it may not activate due to poor programming but that isnt a function of the stacking. I believe theyve been a bit better lately. Its worth a try but know what your subtotal should be and dont go negative. Then you will know if something kicked out if your final total is off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2014, 08:53 AM

forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!
I was wondering how do the category specific % offs work? Must the item be full-priced?

TIA
Old 10-02-2014, 09:20 AM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbesa View Post
I was wondering how do the category specific % offs work? Must the item be full-priced?

TIA
Usually, yes. Every so often a BMSM is reported as working with the %. To date, there is no % coupon that normally works with non-RR merchandise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SCLolly has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I tried this today but on the Gillette/Venus razors instead and the cashier refused to let me use both. I had a 25% sent to my card (from last week's email) and a 15% off Shaving items sent to my card as well. First, she scrutinized my P&G coupons, didn't think they were valid, then when I stated I had % sent to my card she stated I could not use because they were on sale. These were not the disposable razors. I said no, they are full price. She then stated because I would receive an ECB, that was considered a sale. I told her that I had never had a % denied on a full price item. So of course she said, well let me try to apply it but I don't think it will work. It did. Then when I brought up the 15% for the razors/shaving, she stated that I could not use both and refused to even try.

I also have a 25% facial moisturizer, etc. sent to my card. I started to do the L'Oreal deal as I am in need of some. I'm glad I didn't. Maybe I just need to try another CVS. My DH and I are moving to another town about 80 miles away in about 6 weeks. There are at least 3 CVS stores within a few miles of our new house. Hopefully I will have better luck there.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:31 PM

gjbim has posted more than 100 good deals!gjbim has posted more than 100 good deals!
Didnt try with schick as the promo is next wk. just did a dbl stack with my email % off coupons.

Am loving the send to card feature quite a bit. No arguing with checker, just apply the q you see on your screen pls!

I had a printed crt for 1/8 body lotion that i didnt send to card, wanted to use but it beeped. I had 20.39 of eucerin extremely dry 'skin lotion' in my bag. Checker kept saying it has to say 'body lotion' on the product. go figure
Old 10-03-2014, 04:03 AM

My Mood/Status:
This is what I mean when I say crts are poor programmed and cashiers will use whatever excuse. You clearly had enough in product the right product. Of your cvs will post redeem coupons, I would do that.

Old 10-06-2014, 03:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
AJAngert has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AJAngert has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AJAngert has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AJAngert has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AJAngert has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!AJAngert has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbim View Post
Didnt try with schick as the promo is next wk. just did a dbl stack with my email % off coupons.

Am loving the send to card feature quite a bit. No arguing with checker, just apply the q you see on your screen pls!

I had a printed crt for 1/8 body lotion that i didnt send to card, wanted to use but it beeped. I had 20.39 of eucerin extremely dry 'skin lotion' in my bag. Checker kept saying it has to say 'body lotion' on the product. go figure
I think this coupon is meant for the larger bottles of lotion so if you were buying the small tubes of hand lotion, I can see this beeping.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAngert
I think this coupon is meant for the larger bottles of lotion so if you were buying the small tubes of hand lotion, I can see this beeping.
Usually the cvs coupons are very explicit if they are meant for a specific size. I would put
My money on poor programming of the cvs coupon rather than mis use. If it were a mfr coupon I might agree, those are sometime cagey about what they actually want you to purchase.

Old 10-06-2014, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAngert
I had 2 bottles of the 6.8 oz extremely dry skin lotion. They were 8.79 each theyre the one in the box. Im inclined to agree with monkeydawn as crt shouldve worked. 'Skin' vs 'body' lotion baloney. If not facial cream/lotion then it's on the skin/body.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjbim
I had 2 bottles of the 6.8 oz extremely dry skin lotion. They were 8.79 each theyre the one in the box. Im inclined to agree with monkeydawn as crt shouldve worked. 'Skin' vs 'body' lotion baloney. If not facial cream/lotion then it's on the skin/body.
Where were the lotions located? Were they with the first aid type stuff? I know the boxed ones are at some stores (Rite Aid for instance) If so, that may be why they weren't programmed into that particular CRT. I still think it is appropriate use. Just trying to find an explanation.

Old 10-06-2014, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn
Where were the lotions located? Were they with the first aid type stuff? I know the boxed ones are at some stores (Rite Aid for instance) If so, that may be why they weren't programmed into that particular CRT. I still think it is appropriate use. Just trying to find an explanation.

image-609612054.jpg

Regular lotion section.
The Following User Says Thank You to gjbim For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2014, 06:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
Just all around poor programming then.