Are The Crest And Colgate ECBs A Monthly Or Weekly Deal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 02:42 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Are the Crest and Colgate ECBs a monthly or weekly deal?

Trying to figure out my scenario for this week and I am new here. I did buy Crest and Colgate last week and earned ECBs last week. Is this deal a repeat or one of those monthly deals I see people posting about?

My mom sent me her toothpaste coupons and I could always stock up with some more. I just don't want to go into CVS and not know the rules.

TIA
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:20 PM

RE: Are the Crest and Colgate ECBs a monthly or weekly deal?

bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
No one knows? I don't want to look like a jackass by trying to buy more if I'm not allowed to. I have 2 colgate coupons (one manu. and one from the red coupon machine box).
Old 05-07-2012, 09:06 PM

RE: Are the Crest and Colgate ECBs a monthly or weekly deal?

lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I think it was a deal going on last week. There are ECB this week for crest when you buy 2 for $5.50 I think you get $2ecb. An easy way to find out though might be to check the ad for this week to be sure before you go? I know it's listed on the front of the forum.