Febreeze BOGO And $1.50/2 Febreeze Q

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2013, 02:10 AM
if I owe you feedback please let me...

My Mood/Status:
thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Cvs Febreeze BOGO and $1.50/2 Febreeze Q

I am so sorry if this is a duplicate question. I am still learning CVS and I have used BOGO q's before... but only using scenarios that have been posted here before.

I am hoping to use the F&F 30% and then my 20% Email but I also want to use my Febreeze BOGO q's in the same transactions. So if I buy 4 Febreeze Air Fresheners can I use (2) BOGO and (1) $1.50/2 or (2) $.75/1

Any help in this would be great. I appreciate it all the help everyone here gives. I am getting a little better at CVS and I am LOVING this store
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-15-2013, 06:58 AM

RE: Febreeze BOGO and $1.50/2 Febreeze Q

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, the policy allows for that. $ with BOGO P&G coupons have been beepers lately. I would expect that it will beep. Hopefully your cashier will understand policy and just push it through.

Thank you for posting in the correct sub forum and keeping the main page tidy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-15-2013, 08:05 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

dreamingtree has posted more than 25 good deals
Last time I tried to use bogo pg with cents off pg it beaped. But that's been about a year ago. If it works let us know I would hate to not use those coupons.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:24 PM

if I owe you feedback please let me...

My Mood/Status:
thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!thebramblett4 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn
Yes, the policy allows for that. $ with BOGO P&G coupons have been beepers lately. I would expect that it will beep. Hopefully your cashier will understand policy and just push it through. Thank you for posting in the correct sub forum and keeping the main page tidy!
My store rocks and she manually entered my $.75 q's. She was like you bought 4 items you can use 4 q's!!

Thanks everyone for answering and helping me. I will get this CVS shopping down eventually.