Flu Shot Coupon Question?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2013, 11:49 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

loren_son_829 has posted more than 25 good deals
Thank You Flu Shot Coupon Question?

Im pretty new to this couponing thing and I just had a general question concerning the flu shot q. If a few of the members in my household gets the flu shot and gets the coupon for it, will I be able to use all the coupons. Not on the same transaction of course. Each with a separate transaction. I ask this because I only have one card for my household. Each of the coupons has different code numbers in them also. Thanks in advance!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-28-2013, 12:42 PM

RE: Flu Shot Coupon Question?

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can use as many as you want in separate transactions! The flu shots are considered xdds, meaning they are not attached to your card. You can only use one xdd per transaction but you can use as many total xdds as you would like. Enjoy!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Positive Thoughts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-28-2013, 02:09 PM

loren_son_829 has posted more than 25 good deals
Ok thanks so much!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:58 PM

dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I got several of these from trading and yes you can use 1 per transaction, it scans and goes through fine but after I used 2 one week and came in the next week using 2 more my store manager said I wasnt allowed to use anymore after that day because it was 1 coupon per customer. So now I have 4 more that I cant even use.. well unless I go to another store. But its only 1 card per household and if you have 10 people living in your household you could have 10 of them and what's the big deal if only 1 person in the household does the shopping for everyone.. technically being 1 per customer, each customer received only 1 coupon each.. I just am the one using it for them
Old 10-29-2013, 06:08 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianak9938 View Post
I got several of these from trading and yes you can use 1 per transaction, it scans and goes through fine but after I used 2 one week and came in the next week using 2 more my store manager said I wasnt allowed to use anymore after that day because it was 1 coupon per customer. So now I have 4 more that I cant even use.. well unless I go to another store. But its only 1 card per household and if you have 10 people living in your household you could have 10 of them and what's the big deal if only 1 person in the household does the shopping for everyone.. technically being 1 per customer, each customer received only 1 coupon each.. I just am the one using it for them
I would contact CS about this issue. Make it clear that you are not trying to use more than one coupon in a single trxn and I am betting they will see your viewpoint and contact your store for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2013, 12:50 PM

dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!dianak9938 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post

I would contact CS about this issue. Make it clear that you are not trying to use more than one coupon in a single trxn and I am betting they will see your viewpoint and contact your store for you.
I think they are just trying to get rid of me every couple of weeks they come up with a new rule that keeps me from saving as much as I did previously.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:05 AM

My Mood/Status:
alotofbabies has posted more than 100 good deals!alotofbabies has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
I think they are just trying to get rid of me every couple of weeks they come up with a new rule that keeps me from saving as much as I did previously.
Oh what happened? Is this the store that you did your big trips regularly and they'd enter the % off for you manually? did they have a management change recently? I'm sorry to hear that, that really sucks! I have a bi-polar store manager (well, I'm no doctor, so this is pure personal feeling, ) that will be so warm and fuzzy to me one week and will act like i'm the arch enemy the next, so I can definitely feel your pain!!! I don't even know if I should enter 5 in the store survey, just so I don't jinx myself, ...

Regarding the flu shot 20% off, I don't see why they can limit your usage. Every time you enter their door, you're considered a new customer, no? I thought that's how we interpret "one per customer" by doing one tranny, go to the car, come back in for a new transaction? I had 5 of those, and I've been using them every Sunday these past few weeks. (I'm saving the last one, though, they have such a long valid date,
Old 10-30-2013, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alotofbabies View Post

Oh what happened? Is this the store that you did your big trips regularly and they'd enter the % off for you manually? did they have a management change recently? I'm sorry to hear that, that really sucks! I have a bi-polar store manager (well, I'm no doctor, so this is pure personal feeling, ) that will be so warm and fuzzy to me one week and will act like i'm the arch enemy the next, so I can definitely feel your pain!!! I don't even know if I should enter 5 in the store survey, just so I don't jinx myself, ...

Regarding the flu shot 20% off, I don't see why they can limit your usage. Every time you enter their door, you're considered a new customer, no? I thought that's how we interpret "one per customer" by doing one tranny, go to the car, come back in for a new transaction? I had 5 of those, and I've been using them every Sunday these past few weeks. (I'm saving the last one, though, they have such a long valid date,
Yes! Well I do 2 orders per card each sunday because after hitting the line likit several times I am terrified of it happening again plus I use 1 cart for 2 orders so it's easier to keep it all seperated and not overflowing if I just split it in half. I go with my mom and friend plus use my card and my mil card so 3 of us do an order each(2 for me) load up the car, come back in and do another. So like you said I should be a new customer even after that. I think my manager is bi polar as well. When we first started shopping there he was so welcoming, offering us ads in advance, asking us to circle what we planned to buy so he had enough for us and others. They excepted my expired % off coupons and manually entered them. Then a month or 2 ago he tells me I can no longer stack them. Then 2 weeks ago tells me no more expired coupons over 14 days which also goes for ecb and store coupons. Then last week he said 'oh I have to ask where you got all those flu shot coupons? You had a ton last week and you can only use 1 per customer so I cant take them anymore' he let me use the rest I had for that day. I don't know if he thinks I stole them or what but I traded ALOT to get those coupons. I don't want to get on his bad side though because I don't think any other store will manually enter my % offs. If he quits doing that, I can go somewhere else but im hoping before they expire I can at some point start getting emails again and actually be able to go to another store with a non expired double stack!
Old 10-30-2013, 10:55 AM

My Mood/Status:
alotofbabies has posted more than 100 good deals!alotofbabies has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Yes! Well I do 2 orders per card each sunday because after hitting the line likit several times I am terrified of it happening again plus I use 1 cart for 2 orders so it's easier to keep it all seperated and not overflowing if I just split it in half. I go with my mom and friend plus use my card and my mil card so 3 of us do an order each(2 for me) load up the car, come back in and do another. So like you said I should be a new customer even after that. I think my manager is bi polar as well. When we first started shopping there he was so welcoming, offering us ads in advance, asking us to circle what we planned to buy so he had enough for us and others. They excepted my expired % off coupons and manually entered them. Then a month or 2 ago he tells me I can no longer stack them. Then 2 weeks ago tells me no more expired coupons over 14 days which also goes for ecb and store coupons. Then last week he said 'oh I have to ask where you got all those flu shot coupons? You had a ton last week and you can only use 1 per customer so I cant take them anymore' he let me use the rest I had for that day. I don't know if he thinks I stole them or what but I traded ALOT to get those coupons. I don't want to get on his bad side though because I don't think any other store will manually enter my % offs. If he quits doing that, I can go somewhere else but im hoping before they expire I can at some point start getting emails again and actually be able to go to another store with a non expired double stack!
Oh that sounds a lot like someone I know in my store, ....(or maybe I should say Cry Out Loud ???)

Have you considered getting a new card? that should get you back on email fairy's nice list pretty fast. But, at the same time, I know it's a huge pain if you already accumulated large amount of EBs on your current cards... decisions, decisions, decisions....hmmm, who would have guessed it takes so much decision making to go shopping, right?
Old 10-30-2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alotofbabies View Post

Oh that sounds a lot like someone I know in my store, ....(or maybe I should say Cry Out Loud ???)

Have you considered getting a new card? that should get you back on email fairy's nice list pretty fast. But, at the same time, I know it's a huge pain if you already accumulated large amount of EBs on your current cards... decisions, decisions, decisions....hmmm, who would have guessed it takes so much decision making to go shopping, right?
Yeah this hobby is a lot of work! Lol I do usually have around 3-400 ecb at a time but it is starting to dwindle quickly.. I think I will keep my sunday routine and also head to another cvs 1 day during the week, get a new card and slowly accumulate ecb on that one just getting free and MM items, then I can wind down the original card, maybe blow them on holiday decor (just bought a house and have nothing decorate for christmas or anything). I did email cvs. I don't want to call and single out my store manager and make him like me even less . I just asked if, since I do the shopping in my house hold, can I use the other family members flu shot coupons that live in my household along with my family and friends who got a flu shot but don't intend to use the coupon. We shall see what they say!
The Following User Says Thank You to dianak9938 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2013, 04:42 PM

I got a response from cvs and it said
I have done some research and discovered that you can only use coupons that have been assigned to your ExtraCare card.
Sooo flu shot coupons arent assigned to any card.. therefor this makes no sense!
The Following User Says Thank You to dianak9938 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2013, 07:19 PM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianak9938
I got a response from cvs and it said
I have done some research and discovered that you can only use coupons that have been assigned to your ExtraCare card.
Sooo flu shot coupons arent assigned to any card.. therefor this makes no sense!
Sounds like you need to ask another cs agent.

Old 11-01-2013, 06:52 AM

lynni98 has posted more than 10 good deals
Here's a question, the CVS site states the shopping pass is not distributed at minute clinics in MA. Does that mean I will get the shopping pass at a NON minute clinic or that the pass is just not distributed in MA?

Can someone from MA respond if they got it?
Old 11-01-2013, 07:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynni98
Here's a question, the CVS site states the shopping pass is not distributed at minute clinics in MA. Does that mean I will get the shopping pass at a NON minute clinic or that the pass is just not distributed in MA?

Can someone from MA respond if they got it?
I don't think you can get the flu shot at a non minute clinic cvs so they wouldn't ave the coupons anyway.

Old 11-01-2013, 07:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!keoughrn has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn

I don't think you can get the flu shot at a non minute clinic cvs so they wouldn't ave the coupons anyway.
We don't have minute clinics at ours and we get the flu shots at the pharmacy.
Old 11-01-2013, 07:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keoughrn

We don't have minute clinics at ours and we get the flu shots at the pharmacy.
Neat, thanks for letting me know. I am in ny (the land of no pharmacy perks at all, ever) so I probably just kept out of it.