Is Double Stacking % Forbidden?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 08:06 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!
Is double stacking % forbidden?

It's probably my mistake because I was in a huge rush this morning. But I handed over 20% from rm last week and the weekly ad 25%. Only one shows on my receipt. I stupidly didn't check until I was in the car.
Help. Lol
Old 09-01-2013, 08:14 AM

RE: Is double stacking % forbidden?

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Remy3188 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbesa View Post
It's probably my mistake because I was in a huge rush this morning. But I handed over 20% from rm last week and the weekly ad 25%. Only one shows on my receipt. I stupidly didn't check until I was in the car.
Help. Lol
Well technically the xdds coupon says it cannot be combined with other CVS coupons, BUT double stacking has been allowed in the past.

I think that either you went negative and it kicked one percent out or they forgot to scan one.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:08 AM

PC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!CestMoi has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
The xdd doesn't always play nice. I've had luck with the whole scan one item before your card thing. If I forget, then it doesn't count on anything other than non ecb earning regular retail price items. And who buys those at CVS, right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
married to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and mother of the most adorable
ever!
Old 09-01-2013, 10:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!mrbigglesworth1 has posted more than 400 great deals!
The register has Never given me problems using 2. I have never scanned an item first or any of the little tricks people swear by. The only time I have had an issue is with cashiers that are not coupon friendly but even with them its rare.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:30 AM

forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!forbesa has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy3188

Well technically the xdds coupon says it cannot be combined with other CVS coupons, BUT double stacking has been allowed in the past.

I think that either you went negative and it kicked one percent out or they forgot to scan one.
Yes I think maybe negative except there's nothing on the receipt.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:38 AM

Even my inserts get lost in the USPS:(
Piffin' Princess

2014 YTD Savings: $22478
My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
My store thinks it's not possible, like the computer won't take it at all, so cute. I sent my emailed ones to my card and let them scan the XDD they looked at the register like it was an alien again but it worked and I saved $217 on that transaction lala....posting mad pics later....It was a good haul...one that remains in the car for the most part .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 11:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!pgg has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Yes I think maybe negative except there's nothing on the receipt.
Do you know if it is the 20% or the 25%? My 25% didn't scan this a.m., so I am wondering if there is a prob with the 25%'s. I may go back and try the double stack like you did ... just for fun to see if it will work.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgg

Do you know if it is the 20% or the 25%? My 25% didn't scan this a.m., so I am wondering if there is a prob with the 25%'s. I may go back and try the double stack like you did ... just for fun to see if it will work.
It WAS the 25% that didn't work. Please help!!! Lol
Old 09-01-2013, 12:01 PM

Sorry to be annoying but it's been months since I could even do a double stack. Lol. I'm extremely rusty.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:41 PM

diaperhoarder has posted more than 200 great deals!diaperhoarder has posted more than 200 great deals!diaperhoarder has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbesa
Sorry to be annoying but it's been months since I could even do a double stack. Lol. I'm extremely rusty.
You have to post a receipt so someone can try to dissect it. Otherwise we all are just speculating. It should have worked so post your receipt and I'm sure someone can help.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:48 PM

bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
In June the stores around me began to deny me the use of two. I did press the issue when the cashier said it wouldn't work. I basically told her she wouldn't know until she tried and pressed her to at least try.

SA was pretty annoyed and she tried it. The register went into some kind of reconfiguration over drive calculating and recalculating and it worked. The two SAs behind the counter were very upset that it worked and told me very meanly that it should not have worked. I told them it has always worked on the past and they were the only ones who have ever said anything.

Since then I have tried it at other stores and other employees have told me "no." so I think in the Kansas City region they are "outlawing" the use of the two
The Following User Says Thank You to bendaline For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 01:21 PM

I'm OLD! My 12 yr old is taller than me and asked...

My Mood/Status:
SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SmoochTheCook has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
My stores won't let me double stack, but I'm more than ok with it since they are so generous in other areas of the coupons. I would say that there must be something up with the 25% since it wasn't just you with the problem. You could go back with your receipt and possibly get the 25% one back, but I wouldn't count on it. I've had a few times where a coupon didn't show up on my receipt and I went back the same day for one of them ($10 one)...they gave it back to me.
, 3 kitties

, 1 doggy
, and 2 dumbo eared rats

ISO nbpr rebates valid in WV
The Following User Says Thank You to SmoochTheCook For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 04:44 PM

megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!megbeachgirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfire
My store thinks it's not possible, like the computer won't take it at all, so cute. I sent my emailed ones to my card and let them scan the XDD they looked at the register like it was an alien again but it worked and I saved $217 on that transaction lala....posting mad pics later....It was a good haul...one that remains in the car for the most part .
I'd like to see I can't wait u always do songood
The Following User Says Thank You to megbeachgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 05:31 PM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Generally in an XDD Trxn going neg won't kick out any coupons. Without the receipt it is impossible to tell what happened.if you post a readable receipt maybe someone can help. Sorry you had a bad trip.

Old 09-01-2013, 05:40 PM

Ok I went back after work tried again this time scanning an item then my card. Everything was fine!!! I guess I will do that in the future. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2013, 06:38 PM

bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bendaline has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Ok I went back after work tried again this time scanning an item then my card. Everything was fine!!! I guess I will do that in the future. Thanks.
So you were at a store that has self check outs?

I wish my area had that option.
The Following User Says Thank You to bendaline For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendaline

So you were at a store that has self check outs?

I wish my area had that option.
No. The cashier just allowed me to do it. I haven't seen those self checkouts here. Only in Chicago. But I really don't know if there are any around my town. I've tried to hit every store but haven't. Lol.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:29 PM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Darkfire has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by megbeachgirl View Post
I'd like to see I can't wait u always do songood
Still in the car, DH passed out in his recliner. Allergies were bad and he had to take the script for the first time in a while so he pretty much roofied himself. Our prescription allergy med is an old school liquid that they often give to pre-op patients so he's out cold I might could get all this in the house and he might not even move . I just gotta make room hehe.

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 12:09 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfire View Post
Still in the car, DH passed out in his recliner. Allergies were bad and he had to take the script for the first time in a while so he pretty much roofied himself. Our prescription allergy med is an old school liquid that they often give to pre-op patients so he's out cold I might could get all this in the house and he might not even move . I just gotta make room hehe.
Oh my gosh! Take awkward embarrassing pics of him..draw on him or something..like we used to do when we were young and at a sleepover and someone dared to fall asleep first (or in college when you...um...never mind..).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarenLR71 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 04:22 AM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
I do it all the time, pics, throw cats on him it's fun sometimes having insomnia ..... but he had a bad night. His mom has brain cancer and it finally 'hit' him he has been a wreck for the last three days so I let him sleep. He eventually woke up enough to get into bed he was so bad he had to take anti anxiety meds too. He REEALLLY roofied himself but he hasn't slept since mom had a bad night Friday. She is newlyish diagnosed and the 'boy's one by one are coming out of shock into the reality of what brain cancer is and means. SO enough with the sad Ima go post my trip up with some pics. Next time I am so writing AFC ROX on his forehead in sharpie and posting it for you guys:P

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfire For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2013, 04:24 AM

Piffin' Princess

My Mood/Status:
HA Karen I just realized you posted that...DUH you know all about my so called life . OMG I need more coffffeeee!

Old 09-02-2013, 06:43 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!KarenLR71 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
LOL @ Darkfire..yeah...twas me

You know I definitely understand the shock of the diagnosis. Heck, it still hits me over and over even though I truly 'got it' from the first time I heard the type and stage.

My heart goes out to all of you. Poor guy definitely needed some slack...and he'll also need some laughter in the upcoming weeks..so I shall await an 'AFC ROX' pic soon (wouldn't mind seeing a video of tossed kitty on DH as well..with their remarkable ability to land right-side up and with claws firmly entrenched)